Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Class Action Suit!

The Kidd

A perfect example of one of the biggest problems that we have in this country today! Frivolous lawsuits out the a$$ over ridiculous, petty, nonsensical bs. Let's go to a loser (and losing lawyers pay) and see exactly how quickly our court systems get cleaned up of all of this clutter!

This is not the biggest problem that we have in this country. Those that have programmed you to believe that lawsuits are basically fribolous are the same ones that would like to do whatever they want with the masses and give you a guilt trip for even considering seeking relief. It's reverse psychology plain and simple. Don't buy into it.

That some courts have awarded way more than reasonable in settlements, is not deniable, unfortunately are courts are controlled by the elite and YOU WILL NOT WIN ANYWAY!

Carlos

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me?!

Do you really think you can mess with our lives - American's and other Citizens around the world with fraudulant News Reports from supposidly "Repudable News Sites"! There are people who have invested their life savings into this - someone could have a heart-attack over this fraudulant news hoax!

I know I will be contacting my attorney and hope you will, too - about a class action suit against ANY News Representative posting this fraudulant, misleading and slanderous mis-information.

Wow, you really are wet behind the ears! Try R E A D I N G S L O W E R. Those Evelyn Wood courses aren't helping much are they......

P.S. Lighten up, it's been a long haul for some of us and we're not done yet. Maybe buy some new underwear a size larger and try spell check before you post....

I'm just sayin'.... B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tensions have been very high since last October, IMO, at least here on DV (I do not visit other sites...period). The level of excitement over actual progress in Iraq most likely translates to more like anxiety after so many have held out hope for so long on this speculation. With every positive news feed we get the anxiety builds...especially for those who have been invested for more than three/four years.

I have to admit...posting a joke on a news site...poor taste. I feel certain it did not have the intended results with every reader. Then again...the regular mix of bad translation articles we get on Iraq have pretty much the same effect.

Kidd...I noticed you are less than a day old. Are you a regular poster here who made an alternate log in to express your anger? Or are you a reader who was angered enough to create a log in so that you could express it?

Either way...I do think your reaction to this easily debunked article should be more like DV reactions to articles that we call "smoke and mirrors". I have to think you are extremely anxious about the dinar right now. Don't let that anxiety make you do something as wasteful as spending money on an Atty. You think you have anxiety now? File a lawsuit...that will certainly bring you to a whole new level of anxiety.

I think the best thing is to write a letter (with signatures if you want :) ) to the editor that isn't disrespectful but still firm...just say'n...I feel your pain but getting yourself an Atty and trying to build a list of signatures for a class action suit...is frivolous.

I hope within a week or so...this doesn't irk you out so much and will be forgotten. Heck, I hope in a week or so we're all standing in line at the bank to cash in (not holding my breath on THAT soon, though).

We got what some of us americans deserve!!!! If it was from the real editor of that iraqi website....i can imagine some of us invested people probably emailing him constantly about the r.v!!! Just like a post maybe not from this forum but one had the facebook link to shabibi.....not sure if that was legit either but. If so,, i can just imagine some of the questions some fools asked or posted on that!!!!

I'm not really feelin' ya Newbie, but this is my 4th April Fools Day in this investment so I'm definitely....tempered! I was just waiting for the prank this morning and it was really good this year - with a link and everything! I might have fallen for it back in '09....for a minute....but suing would never occur to me. Leave a nasty comment under the article and walk it off - they got you! Try to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day. ;)

Are you kidding me?!

Do you really think you can mess with our lives - American's and other Citizens around the world with fraudulant News Reports from supposidly "Repudable News Sites"! There are people who have invested their life savings into this - someone could have a heart-attack over this fraudulant news hoax!

I know I will be contacting my attorney and hope you will, too - about a class action suit against ANY News Representative posting this fraudulant, misleading and slanderous mis-information.

You would be wasting your time on that one. Nobody is giving you advice here, nobody is urging your, telling you, making you or even luring you. You are making that decision based upon whatever information you decide to use yourself.

You cannot just find someone that says something that is incorrect, when the whole thing is an unknown and that has been established 100% beyond any doubt by the sheer length of time and countless variables that come into play every moment.

Simply put, you have zero case, in fact, if you bring a suit against, say, Okie, and you begin to slander and make false statements, if you accuse him and cannot back it up, he would have decent grounds for a counter-suit that would have standing.

You are using terms and descriptions that don't apply here and simply being irresponsible with your accusations, Okie or not, he is free to speak his nonsense because you have no idea whether he's right or wrong, and each person must be responsible for sorting out the truth.

Everyone in America has grounds for a class action suit against our own president. That's not gonna happen either. My point is that your anger and frustration is causing you to want to blame the gurus or the source of the misinformation. If misinformation were illegal there would be no mainstream media. Certain conditions must be in place for a personal to actually have liability or an obligation to you. None of those conditions are present just because someone posts on a blog some nonsense. Please...

There is no expectation or claim that this site is a source for financial advice, and I think you view of ownership of both your own decisions and your Dinar (if you have any) is not valid. I understand and agree in spirit that some of the material is highly dubious and certainly incorrect usually, that is NOT fraud, and you can't sue unless you have standing, and even then there is a heavy burden of proof that will cost a lot to prove if it's even possible. What's the point? Do you think you'll get anything out of Okie?

After it RV's, there is no need, and you would need to be thanking whomever "conned" you into buying your Dinar... so really, you are just sick of waiting and mad at the lies. Welcome to the club.

This is not the place to get financial advice, everyone here knows that and I doubt you could even get an attorney to take the case if you paid him. Way too vague and too many If a person thinks that the rumor section on a highly charged and visited site about a subject that is surrounded by confusion, obfuscation and politics, where there are always people with opinions on both sides of an issue, how can you conclude anything has been spelled out to your or "sold" to you. It's only related, or associated with your Dinar, it's not the impetus or cause for your purchase. You must still take personal responsibility for your own decisions.

A rumor is a rumor. You have no contractual relationship with the gurus, they have not spoken with you directly, they have no obligation to tell you the truth about anything. They should, but unless there is a contractual agreement, there is no basis to declare a fraud since you did not buy anything from them or expend funds on advice, and the site is not about financial advice

Also, most of these posts are copied without permission from the guru's sites. How can you hold them responsible when you are not even on their domain getting this "misinformation". Anyway, it's a losing battle to fight. Pick a better one.

I'm not saying that there aren't situations that are suit worthy, I'm quite sure there are many private cases where people have used the Dinar to defraud... posting in a rumor section anonomously is not exactly hard evidence of anything, we are all invited onto this site for free, the guru's are only providing interesting content, it doesn't come with a guarantee, but a disclaimer.

In my view, this is total nonsense and you should stop whining and blaming everyone else. If you are dissatisfied with your DInar purchase then sell it and be quite about it. Okie or any guru cannot be blamed for defrauding when you can turn around and recoup your losses by selling your Dinar, even in it's current devalued state it is sellable. The only question is not whether the gurus are right, it's more "when" will the be right. You have no case.

Secondly, you're argument goes away the day of the RV, then they would sue you and win. You could lose much of your profit from the Dinar defending yourself, and they would know you'd be worth pursuing.

If you tried to sue me, calling my comments here fraudulent, or bad advice, you'd lose. I am not claiming to give advice, only opinions and rumors possibly at some point. You could put me in the same boat with one accusation, you could be put in that position yourself. Be careful what you wish for, it's a two-edged sword and it cuts both ways.

For instance, if you had named names in your post and I was one of them, you'd be getting a real lawsuit for defamation or possible much worse depending on the downstream damage to my reputation that can be proven.

Perhaps, you shouldn't be in this investment if you can't cope with the realities and if you think you can project street thinking into this, it's international banking, not a bunch of occupiers sitting around getting wasted and talking about who to blame for everything.

You are to blame. That's it. Or, you are to be praised. You're the victim or the benefactor of your own thinking. You have no connection to the gurus other than a pedestrian association that is anonymous, you have no expectation of accuracy or sound advice here or any other guru site most probably. If you're taking financial advice from a guru, stop it now, that is your decision though, not theirs.

Nothing personal intended here... just taking the opportunity to voice my thoughts. Don't be upset, I actually agree with the sentiment, just don't see it as a problem.

Please do visit an attorney and report back I'd love to know how you do on that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You would be wasting your time on that one. Nobody is giving you advice here, nobody is urging your, telling you, making you or even luring you. You are making that decision based upon whatever information you decide to use yourself.

You cannot just find someone that says something that is incorrect, when the whole thing is an unknown and that has been established 100% beyond any doubt by the sheer length of time and countless variables that come into play every moment.

Simply put, you have zero case, in fact, if you bring a suit against, say, Okie, and you begin to slander and make false statements, if you accuse him and cannot back it up, he would have decent grounds for a counter-suit that would have standing.

You are using terms and descriptions that don't apply here and simply being irresponsible with your accusations, Okie or not, he is free to speak his nonsense because you have no idea whether he's right or wrong, and each person must be responsible for sorting out the truth.

Everyone in America has grounds for a class action suit against our own president. That's not gonna happen either. My point is that your anger and frustration is causing you to want to blame the gurus or the source of the misinformation. If misinformation were illegal there would be no mainstream media. Certain conditions must be in place for a personal to actually have liability or an obligation to you. None of those conditions are present just because someone posts on a blog some nonsense. Please...

There is no expectation or claim that this site is a source for financial advice, and I think you view of ownership of both your own decisions and your Dinar (if you have any) is not valid. I understand and agree in spirit that some of the material is highly dubious and certainly incorrect usually, that is NOT fraud, and you can't sue unless you have standing, and even then there is a heavy burden of proof that will cost a lot to prove if it's even possible. What's the point? Do you think you'll get anything out of Okie?

After it RV's, there is no need, and you would need to be thanking whomever "conned" you into buying your Dinar... so really, you are just sick of waiting and mad at the lies. Welcome to the club.

This is not the place to get financial advice, everyone here knows that and I doubt you could even get an attorney to take the case if you paid him. Way too vague and too many If a person thinks that the rumor section on a highly charged and visited site about a subject that is surrounded by confusion, obfuscation and politics, where there are always people with opinions on both sides of an issue, how can you conclude anything has been spelled out to your or "sold" to you. It's only related, or associated with your Dinar, it's not the impetus or cause for your purchase. You must still take personal responsibility for your own decisions.

A rumor is a rumor. You have no contractual relationship with the gurus, they have not spoken with you directly, they have no obligation to tell you the truth about anything. They should, but unless there is a contractual agreement, there is no basis to declare a fraud since you did not buy anything from them or expend funds on advice, and the site is not about financial advice

Also, most of these posts are copied without permission from the guru's sites. How can you hold them responsible when you are not even on their domain getting this "misinformation". Anyway, it's a losing battle to fight. Pick a better one.

I'm not saying that there aren't situations that are suit worthy, I'm quite sure there are many private cases where people have used the Dinar to defraud... posting in a rumor section anonomously is not exactly hard evidence of anything, we are all invited onto this site for free, the guru's are only providing interesting content, it doesn't come with a guarantee, but a disclaimer.

In my view, this is total nonsense and you should stop whining and blaming everyone else. If you are dissatisfied with your DInar purchase then sell it and be quite about it. Okie or any guru cannot be blamed for defrauding when you can turn around and recoup your losses by selling your Dinar, even in it's current devalued state it is sellable. The only question is not whether the gurus are right, it's more "when" will the be right. You have no case.

Secondly, you're argument goes away the day of the RV, then they would sue you and win. You could lose much of your profit from the Dinar defending yourself, and they would know you'd be worth pursuing.

If you tried to sue me, calling my comments here fraudulent, or bad advice, you'd lose. I am not claiming to give advice, only opinions and rumors possibly at some point. You could put me in the same boat with one accusation, you could be put in that position yourself. Be careful what you wish for, it's a two-edged sword and it cuts both ways.

For instance, if you had named names in your post and I was one of them, you'd be getting a real lawsuit for defamation or possible much worse depending on the downstream damage to my reputation that can be proven.

Perhaps, you shouldn't be in this investment if you can't cope with the realities and if you think you can project street thinking into this, it's international banking, not a bunch of occupiers sitting around getting wasted and talking about who to blame for everything.

You are to blame. That's it. Or, you are to be praised. You're the victim or the benefactor of your own thinking. You have no connection to the gurus other than a pedestrian association that is anonymous, you have no expectation of accuracy or sound advice here or any other guru site most probably. If you're taking financial advice from a guru, stop it now, that is your decision though, not theirs.

Nothing personal intended here... just taking the opportunity to voice my thoughts. Don't be upset, I actually agree with the sentiment, just don't see it as a problem.

Please do visit an attorney and report back I'd love to know how you do on that.

While I don't support a lawsuit over this, I think you are missing the point that 'The Kidd' did not expect a news site like Iraq Business News to put out a false news item.. this is not about news sourced from Okie or the fake gurus.

If you go to the Iraq Business News site, you will see the news item.. now with the 'April Fools' in the header which I presume was not there initially.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/04/01/worldwide-celebrations-as-iraqi-dinar-revalues-11000/

All the comments disagreeing with the prank have been removed by the moderator, including the editor's reassurance that it was a prank

• Upvote 1