Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Class Action Suit!

The Kidd

Are you kidding me?!

Do you really think you can mess with our lives - American's and other Citizens around the world with fraudulant News Reports from supposidly "Repudable News Sites"! There are people who have invested their life savings into this - someone could have a heart-attack over this fraudulant news hoax!

I know I will be contacting my attorney and hope you will, too - about a class action suit against ANY News Representative posting this fraudulant, misleading and slanderous mis-information.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 31

Are you kidding me?!

Do you really think you can mess with our lives - American's and other Citizens around the world with fraudulant News Reports from supposidly "Repudable News Sites"! There are people who have invested their life savings into this - someone could have a heart-attack over this fraudulant news hoax!

I know I will be contacting my attorney and hope you will, too - about a class action suit against ANY News Representative posting this fraudulant, misleading and slanderous mis-information.

Easy now,,, this is the rumor section. I would not get too excited about anything I read in here.

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me?!

What exactly are you talking about?

• Upvote 4

A perfect example of one of the biggest problems that we have in this country today! Frivolous lawsuits out the a$$ over ridiculous, petty, nonsensical bs. Let's go to a loser (and losing lawyers pay) and see exactly how quickly our court systems get cleaned up of all of this clutter!

• Upvote 8

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/04/01/worldwide-celebrations-as-iraqi-dinar-revalues-11000/

Above is the link.

This is a news site I used to read frequently regarding Iraq news-Not Anymore!

I have been in this investment for almost a year and (as many of you probably can relate to) and have spent many hours weekly reading. I don't always believe what I read; however, coming from what I thought was a reputable source, this was not only out of line, but definitely fraudulent.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

A perfect example of one of the biggest problems that we have in this country today! Frivolous lawsuits out the a$$ over ridiculous, petty, nonsensical bs. Let's go to a loser (and losing lawyers pay) and see exactly how quickly our court systems get cleaned up of all of this clutter!

I don't think we should do that, but we should definitely have a short hearing about whether or not the lawsuit brought was worthy (do both parties have legitimate claims) and if not, the one refusing to be legal, ethical, fair, PAYS :)

Are you kidding me?!

Class Action Suit based on fraudulent news reports have no merit when determined dates of release are in question.

Laws that shelter such action have beens pushed forth under the Sister law ordinance 12.36-Okie... Any and all restrictions that pertain to this law are contained in the DV handbook for reference.

• Upvote 2

This thread should be in opinions section...

And it's April Fools, so you should have expected a fake RV article, regardless of the publication or seeming "legitimacy" of the source.

Good job.

You'll get laughed at anywhere you try to take your claim to get a lawsuit.

Are you kidding me?!

Life Savings. Yikes. Financial Advisor. Drunk Easter Bunny. Most Eggs in Wrong Basket. Some Yes. All No.

Edited by DinarBot

http://www.iraq-busi...revalues-11000/

Above is the link.

This is a news site I used to read frequently regarding Iraq news-Not Anymore!

I have been in this investment for almost a year and (as many of you probably can relate to) and have spent many hours weekly reading. I don't always believe what I read; however, coming from what I thought was a reputable source, this was not only out of line, but definitely fraudulent.

Well it is april fools day and you fell for it so now you are gonna sue? cant get wealthy working and investing so you are gonna do it the old fashioned way? shame on you for not having a sense of humor and shame on you for even considering a law suit. i hope i sit on that jury because then i know you will not get a dime

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2