Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global RV including the IQD are set in place...

Luigi1

Bluwolf, this is Lotsocrup, ships are at sea, planes in the air, cows are crappin every where. MY TIME WITH YOU IS COMING TO AN END. Blackscreens are being doublechecked because exchgange rates never change, waiting for the Presidents signature but he is holding up for higher exchange rate. Tellers are being trained to read their "black" screens correctly..BUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

wAS i CLOSE?

• Upvote 1

Well it's just a rumor but BluWolf told me I was going to win the 656Million dollar lottery tonight. Can anyone tell me what lottery I'm gonna win? I can't find it anywhere?

... ALERT... I just found out the lottery was last week. Darn, another bogus prediction from BluWolf.

Please.......................... DumbDope

Do you know what I think

I think there is conscious effort to burn people out and have them think that the whole thing is one big scam so they Sell Sell Sell

while they still can .At one time I thought it was just people trying to sell Dinar but now I am starting to think otherwise.

Thats not focused at you Luigi1.

8 )

TAFKA

• Upvote 1

I think he's tied with Okie......lmao :P

He is now camped out at his phone just waiting for the RV call from his sources any mnute now. He is not eating, drinking or sleeping, just camped out waiting for the word for you & me.

4-2-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL...5 MINUTES AFTER IT RV'S I WILL GET THE OFFICIAL CALL FROM THE BANK...ALL IS LOOKING GOOD...SO WE WAIT...THE RATE SHALL BE VERY HIGH...[how do you know the rate will be high]. I HAVE FLYS ON ALL WALLS.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1qvTiuZVg

• Upvote 1