Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Technically an Investment but Much Better

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everybody. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. I don't come here often. It took an email notice of all this activity to remind me.

I don't have time at the moment but now that I know you have all been wondering I will make it a point to come back and try to figure our a way to address your curiousity later tonight or tomorrow.

And no, it's not a scam, just a very clever way to multi-task your money. In fact, I was just thinking about how you can use it in conjunction with the RV, specifically if you were thinking of exchanging some D for gold instead of currency.

Instead of a straigt across exchange of Dinar for gold, exchange for dollars, set up one of these self banking systems and then take the money "out" of the banking system to purchase gold.

In this way you get to use someone elses money to purchase your gold while the money you used as collateral stays in your account and continues to earn approximately 7% for you.

Now you've got the gold AND the money you exchanged for your Dinar.

See y'all later and whover sent the email, thanks for the reminder.

Ok, I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out how to set up the IM feature and I haven't a clue how to do it although I did check a box saying I could receive email from other members.

Here's what I suggest. Since there are so many more of you than me, how about everyone who wants more info send me an email address and I will prepare a fact sheet and send it out to all of you BCC and I won't share your addresses with anyone else or send you any SPAM. That way I will only have to send one time rather than 40+ individual emails.

Please tell me what state you live in when you send your request. I will wait till Saturday to give everyone a chance to find this message and respond if they wish.

Seems like I cannot PM you and I would like more information. Can you allow us to contact you via email ? Enable the setting to allow us to download your email information. Do this by clicking on "settings" in the upper right hand corner of page. Then under "my settings" on the left side of page, select "general settings" and the select "Allow vcard Download". That way we can contact you via email.

Hi Clarion,

My name is Scott and I live in California. If you would be so kind as to send me out some info it would be greatly appreciated. My email is ( *******@********* ).

Thank you again Clarion,good luck on the RV, and God bless ! ! !

critter5869, please don't post your personal info/e-mail in forum or chat for everyone to see!! Please send this person a PM if you want them to have your e-mail!! Thanks

Edited by Bumper64
removed e-mail address