Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Technically an Investment but Much Better

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's called self-banking and involves whole life insurance. This should be enough info to start a Google search.

I just did a quick Google search and the first hits were all related to "Be Your Own Banker" scam. Now this system might be something completely different, but here's a link explaining how one version of this program works. I'm not saying the original poster is promoting anything shady (I don't know the details) but for those who do, the following link might provide interesting insight to determine if this investment is for you.

http://thelongrunblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/be-your-own-banker/

I am VERY interested...a couple of questions: Is it legal? Will my CPA or Financial Advisor know what exactly you are talking about...cuz I don't...thanks :)

Subject: How to be your own bank and reverse the flow of your money so it doesn't leave your control

Today Adam sent out an email hinting at some investment opportunities he's looking into for Dinarvets members and he offered some advice about "not buying a car."

I totally agree with him that buying a car in the traditional fashion (where you pay interest over time or cash outright where there's lost opportunity) is not a good choice. Purchased in this fashion a car is a depreciating asset and Adam was pointing out that acquiring appreciating assets is a better use of your money.

HOWEVER~ What if you had a way to go about it that could turn depreciating assets into appreciating assets? I assure you that it's not only possible, it's easy.

I replied directly to Adam's email to alert him to this system and got an auto-response saying he gets too many emails to answer and I should go post in the forums. So at his advice, here's what I wrote to him...

*****************************************************************************************

As for investment ideas and your "don't buy a car" example... what if there was a way that would allow you to buy a car today (say for $25K) and in 4 years have 3 times the value ($75K) back in tax free money?

When the RV happens I will be diversifyng into several different vehicles but most of my money is going to go into having my own banking system that will allow me to grow tax free whatever I put into it at 15-20% per year with no chance of losing any principle in a judgment and creditor proof vehicle that will also supply me with a hefty tax free annual retirement income.

This is an ingenious but little known yet proven system that has been around for over 20 years and is just now starting to come into the awareness of the mainstream.

Essentially it's a "do as the banks do rather than what they tell us to do" way of keeping control of and growing your money rather than putting it in vehicles that encumber liquidity, risk loss and give someone else control all in hope of an increase. With this self banking system there is no exposure, period and the money you build up in it is free from capital gains taxes if used properly.

There is a also a minimum guranteed annual growth that you can use for projecting future use of your money.

This is not offshore or fringe or of dubious legality in any way. It's about as mainstream as it gets working with a company that's over 150 years in business with over $9B in reserves and virtually no one has really understood it until recently.

There is no cost for the system. It's just a different way of using your money.

Enjoy.

So, no, it's not technically an investment but when you compare performance, tax advantages, security, predictability and liquidity it's way better.

This is something that I can tell you more about and help you get into if you wish.

David in Santa Fe, NM

I'm not sure what this system is but Banks use fractional banking, which as I understand it would be illegal for anyone like you or me to do

I don't meant to be negative but I don't understand what prevents the original poster from just posting a detailed explanation

Tony

To Davids credit he had posed links and his email in the thread, however that is a violation of the forum rules so they were removed. Don't be too hard on him, it is not his fault. :) Barb

So are we going to get to hear more about this at some time?? Did you manage to PM each other?? We are all wondering.. I know this system has been around for a long time, but I also have no understanding of it.. Thanks..... B)

• 1 month later...

Subject: How to be your own bank and reverse the flow of your money so it doesn't leave your control

Today Adam sent out an email hinting at some investment opportunities he's looking into for Dinarvets members and he offered some advice about "not buying a car."

I totally agree with him that buying a car in the traditional fashion (where you pay interest over time or cash outright where there's lost opportunity) is not a good choice. Purchased in this fashion a car is a depreciating asset and Adam was pointing out that acquiring appreciating assets is a better use of your money.

HOWEVER~ What if you had a way to go about it that could turn depreciating assets into appreciating assets? I assure you that it's not only possible, it's easy.

I replied directly to Adam's email to alert him to this system and got an auto-response saying he gets too many emails to answer and I should go post in the forums. So at his advice, here's what I wrote to him...

*****************************************************************************************

As for investment ideas and your "don't buy a car" example... what if there was a way that would allow you to buy a car today (say for $25K) and in 4 years have 3 times the value ($75K) back in tax free money?

When the RV happens I will be diversifyng into several different vehicles but most of my money is going to go into having my own banking system that will allow me to grow tax free whatever I put into it at 15-20% per year with no chance of losing any principle in a judgment and creditor proof vehicle that will also supply me with a hefty tax free annual retirement income.

This is an ingenious but little known yet proven system that has been around for over 20 years and is just now starting to come into the awareness of the mainstream.

Essentially it's a "do as the banks do rather than what they tell us to do" way of keeping control of and growing your money rather than putting it in vehicles that encumber liquidity, risk loss and give someone else control all in hope of an increase. With this self banking system there is no exposure, period and the money you build up in it is free from capital gains taxes if used properly.

There is a also a minimum guranteed annual growth that you can use for projecting future use of your money.

This is not offshore or fringe or of dubious legality in any way. It's about as mainstream as it gets working with a company that's over 150 years in business with over $9B in reserves and virtually no one has really understood it until recently.

There is no cost for the system. It's just a different way of using your money.

Enjoy.

So, no, it's not technically an investment but when you compare performance, tax advantages, security, predictability and liquidity it's way better.

This is something that I can tell you more about and help you get into if you wish.

David in Santa Fe, NM

Hi David,

I'd like to hear more.

Thought I'd repost this:

View PostDustin Hayes, on 16 April 2010 - 05:58 AM, said:

It's called self-banking and involves whole life insurance. This should be enough info to start a Google search.

I just did a quick Google search and the first hits were all related to "Be Your Own Banker" scam. Now this system might be something completely different, but here's a link explaining how one version of this program works. I'm not saying the original poster is promoting anything shady (I don't know the details) but for those who do, the following link might provide interesting insight to determine if this investment is for you.

http://thelongrunblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/be-your-own-banker/

Be careful out there!