Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Technically an Investment but Much Better

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everybody. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. I don't come here often. It took an email notice of all this activity to remind me.

I don't have time at the moment but now that I know you have all been wondering I will make it a point to come back and try to figure our a way to address your curiousity later tonight or tomorrow.

And no, it's not a scam, just a very clever way to multi-task your money. In fact, I was just thinking about how you can use it in conjunction with the RV, specifically if you were thinking of exchanging some D for gold instead of currency.

Instead of a straigt across exchange of Dinar for gold, exchange for dollars, set up one of these self banking systems and then take the money "out" of the banking system to purchase gold.

In this way you get to use someone elses money to purchase your gold while the money you used as collateral stays in your account and continues to earn approximately 7% for you.

Now you've got the gold AND the money you exchanged for your Dinar.

See y'all later and whover sent the email, thanks for the reminder.

Clarion, I know that everybody else said that they couldn't PM you because you didn't have your PM set up, but I can't even figure out how to e-mail you either. I would like to know more. Can you put me on your list? thanks lynnkit

goldinar thank you 4 your previous instructions.

I've carried them out but I'm still frustrated & uncertain whether it did anything. I saved the settings changes & allowed V card view but when I try to send a PM I get the following:

"clarion, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ...Need an activation link? Click here & don't forget it may end up in your spam folder!! "

So I click for that activation code to be sent but it never comes & it's not in SPAM.

I've been preparing something that everyone can access from an FTP site. It will be there for another 7 days but that's it.

Hope someone can help me. Maybe it's OK & the V Card thing works for incoming messages only. All I know is I can't email or PM goldinar.

Here's what I'd like everyone who wants info to do- send me an email addy and also tell me what state you live in. This is only available at this time in the US. Canada may be a possibility later.

Clarion you are welcome. It did work. I am now able to download your email address from your profile. I will be sending you an email from my outside email address shortly. I believe only VIP members have the PM feature enabled. So who ever is interested can now send you an email to your comcast address.

Thanks goldinar, very helpful.

I hope others who want info think to come back here and fish out my email addy from the V card if they click on my username and go to my profile.

It would be nice if I could email everyone at once with the same message but I'll do my best to accomodate all requests sent to my comcast addy but please everyone, let me know what state you are in.

Clarion, I know that everybody else said that they couldn't PM you because you didn't have your PM set up, but I can't even figure out how to e-mail you either. I would like to know more. Can you put me on your list? thanks lynnkit

Set up your PM so you can be contacted.

I have conferred with my accountant and I explained the situation of possibly what the dinar might do

and I also explained I needed a set amount to live on, He is not only my accountant but also an investment

broker. He told me a couple things that we would invest in and they sounded pretty good to me.

I sure as **** dont want a bunch of money to fall in my lap and then with my limited knowledge try

to figure out what to do with it myself...... I'm not that smart..... I would recommend you all start looking

for a professional to at least steer you in the right direction....

Good luck everyone, I hope it all works for you !

Captspiffy,

Apples and oranges here, my firiend.

Investments are the vehicles that have the risk attached.

This is not an investment and has no risk, only guaranteed growth with a 150 year track record of never failing to pay a dividend even through two world wars and the great depression.

People are always naturally suspicious of things they haven't heard of. That's understandable but take the time to learn what it is before you go warning people away from something you have no idea about.

This vehicle is not tied into the market and is simply a different way of using your money.

I wish you luck with your involvment in the stock market. With the self banking system you don't need it.

For everyone telling me to get my PM set up- I guess you didn't read the earlier posts. I've tried 3 times without success.

Goldinar cleared up the mystery and says unless I'm a VIP member it won't turn on so there's your answer. Ain't gonna work.

Click on my username and download my email addy from the V card. Send me an email with what state you live in and then I'll send you info.

I just took 15 minutes going into the profiles of everyone who wants info sent and almost everyone does not have their V Card set up. Therefore I cannot connect with you. Forgive me if I'm too dense to figure this out but I can't PM you or email you- BUT YOU CAN EMAIL ME.

Here's how to do it exactly:

1. Click on my username at the top left of any of my posts.

2. Click on View Profile.

3. Choose the About Me Tab.

4. Scroll down to Contact Info.

5 Find V Card. Click on Download V Card.

6. Write me an email identifying yourself as being from the Dinar Forum (your username please) and let me know what state you live in (important).

7. I will respond with coordinates for where you can review information on the self banking system.

Whew! This has been a real project trying to talk to each other without violating policy. And to think, all I was ever really trying to do was make Adam aware of it for his VIP forum on telling people some good things to do with their Dinar exchange money.

Yes, Steve.

Similar in concept but more sophisticated in terms of how to operate and set up with a different company that affords the end user more benefits than the BOY does. Not putting BOY down by any means but if you were comparing automobiles you could get a family sedan or a sports car. One just out-performs the other, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...