Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Auctions Central Bank of Iraq on the 01-April,-2012

yota691

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2104)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-APR-2012. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 223,673,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 223,673,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

• Upvote 1

This after what had to be the longest drought on record for no auctions... question is... is it on the verge of changing right quick? unsure.gif I think it's all coming down to the wire...imho! smile.gif

Thanks for the post yota!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is pretty sad. They had the perfect scenario to RV; banks closed, security, businesses closed, media blackout, and the pride of the Arab Summit at home. Only Iraq could screw that up.

I don't think we will see these conditions again for a long time. Perfect timing for testing and getting all the information to the correct people.

It was good thinking while it lasted. Thank god I didn't invest more than 300 bucks on this longshot. I just pity all the people who continue to listen to these intel gurus who fabricate their stories so they can sell more dinar. I know of 2 people that put their mortgage on the line to invest in this. If it sounds to be good to be true then it prob is!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

It was good thinking while it lasted. Thank god I didn't invest more than 300 bucks on this longshot. I just pity all the people who continue to listen to these intel gurus who fabricate their stories so they can sell more dinar. I know of 2 people that put their mortgage on the line to invest in this. If it sounds to be good to be true then it prob is!!!

Flybynite,

I guess you were one of those dummies that was gullible and listened to the Gurus? I am impressed they got you for $300, you being such a smart investor and all :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This after what had to be the longest drought on record for no auctions... question is... is it on the verge of changing right quick? unsure.gif I think it's all coming down to the wire...imho! smile.gif

Thanks for the post yota!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Currency auctions are getting less common & smaller in volume. Maybe CBI is building up it's inventory by holding on to Euros, USD & Yuan to pay the spread on the RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1