Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq out of Chap VII?

I lurk about now and then. Don't hang after being abused by an abusive mod, but I had to share this one with all the good folks here.

Good ta see ya Think, missed ya, now don't stay a strangerwink.gif ... hopefully this ride is at the very end and we can move on with our lives.... Vegas party anyone???emot-LMAO.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

What is wrong with you people, Think rarely posts and I appreciate his article. Can you not just say thank you? Soooo the important thing I get from this article regardless of the date is.....Iraq wants their cash back. So thankyou Think.....now I get the picture.

...and if Iraq wants their cash back, I have a couple of Dinar I'd be willing to sell them for the right price. Didn't know how legit this website was, just stumbled across this article on it and thought I'd bring it here knowing you good folks would give it some good DD. Miss you too RodandStaff. There are truly some good folks here that I miss, but I've gone where the lost ones go. Maybe I'll bump into Stryker and a few others who've had enough abuse.

• Upvote 1