Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can U.S. currency survive this?

Sparta

Hmmm that is a loaded question --since one answer depends on the other----internally our currency will implode with out desperate measures---internalionally if it is abandoned as the currency of choice [petro dollars ] we are a 10th world country--try to make obamacrare work then but it will release us to use our own [energy wihtout putting into the world market,oil] energy for our domestic needs and the greenies will move somewhere else---when America is hungry it rises up and takes back what is ours to begin with or what the world dictates--As Americans we just need to get pissed off!

• Upvote 3

Our economy is unsustainable. Rv or no rv, if things don't turn around drastically we are headed for hyperinflation. Turn your money into stuff - not tvs and video games - stuff of value like gold, silver, food, guns, ammo, fuel of any kind, etc. We teeter on the edge of disaster. That said - I'm pretty optimistic that we will rally as a nation and get govt spending under control (after Nov) and create some jobs thus create some more taxpayers. If Obama gets a second term - we're screwed! JMO

• Upvote 4

Hmmm that is a loaded question --since one answer depends on the other----internally our currency will implode with out desperate measures---internalionally if it is abandoned as the currency of choice [petro dollars ] we are a 10th world country--try to make obamacrare work then but it will release us to use our own [energy wihtout putting into the world market,oil] energy for our domestic needs and the greenies will move somewhere else---when America is hungry it rises up and takes back what is ours to begin with or what the world dictates--As Americans we just need to get pissed off!

We as Americans need to do more than that. We need to get these money grubbing corporate senators and congressmen and legislatures and other government officials out of office

and put someone in there that doesn't just think of himself. Like Ron Paul. Now there's a man with values. And only for the American people not the corporate idiots. And your right,

we need to get pissed off and say enough is enough. Why should they get to draw their pension when they only serve a short while and we have to wait until we're almost dead.

Why should we be forced to give them protection after their out of office. Why should we have to pay for their health care?I can go on and on. you get the picture. Go RV

• Upvote 2

Americans need to get pissed off? Hmmm....I wonder if Americans will get pissed off when the USD (Federal Reserve Note) is re-denominated and the new USD (US Treasury Note) is issued? I wonder if Americans will be pissed off when they are required to turn in 1 $10.00 bill Federal Reserve Note and receive back 4 $1.00 US Treasury Notes? Think it can't happen? Think again.

• Upvote 2

There has been enough response to my post that it has struck some nerves "unfunded' is the biggie---too many promises without being able to deliver---domesticly or internationally---I am going to try to do this easy---In the last 10 years there have been many attacks on the dollar mostly internationally, right to th ECM --you know the Euro, now the Brics, the latest --try translating the name of the Brics into countries, the ME has for the last 12 years been trying to throught the payment of oil to get rid of the petro dollar---get a real insight of whats going on ,This country is under ATTACK to take the stability of the energy market and really put it into unstable hands---we are already under attack with counsumer goods[is the a c of bric] but if you even have a glimmer of what is happening then it is time to go to war not with money, not with tarriffs , it is time to fight with the only weapon we have left being America have given freely and it is not money!--we feed 99 % of this world with FOOD it is time to take the gloves off ---the rest of the world did that 25 years ago- against us--you can pump oil but you can't drink it or MAKE BREAD!

But Americans must take their head out of thier ass and stand up for AMERICA ---it will be harder to move on from within than it will be to meet the rest of the world--They say charity starts at home but this country needs to have a solid base to keep being charitable!

JMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Capt.cliff - are you suggesting that we use food as a weapon? I would consider that a "last resort" - starving the world into submission. Much of the world already hates us - I'm not sure that would be helpful. Wouldn't it make more sense to defeat the progressives in Nov, become energy independent by drilling domestically, stop all foreign aid, bring our troops home from around the world to protect OUR borders, make it impossible for illegals to find work so they self-deport, implement a fair and flat tax so every American has some skin in the game, tell the federal reserve to shove it, impose term limits on our politicians, shrink the size of government and return power to the states, limit welfare and make it uncomfortable as incentive to desire a paycheck instead, stop the generational theft......my point is...shouldn't we try EVERYTHING before we threaten to withhold our vast surpluses of food? I would argue that we are being attacked from within - we must start here, now. Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you.

• Upvote 2

There has been enough response to my post that it has struck some nerves "unfunded' is the biggie---too many promises without being able to deliver---domesticly or internationally---I am going to try to do this easy---In the last 10 years there have been many attacks on the dollar mostly internationally, right to th ECM --you know the Euro, now the Brics, the latest --try translating the name of the Brics into countries, the ME has for the last 12 years been trying to throught the payment of oil to get rid of the petro dollar---get a real insight of whats going on ,This country is under ATTACK to take the stability of the energy market and really put it into unstable hands---we are already under attack with counsumer goods[is the a c of bric] but if you even have a glimmer of what is happening then it is time to go to war not with money, not with tarriffs , it is time to fight with the only weapon we have left being America have given freely and it is not money!--we feed 99 % of this world with FOOD it is time to take the gloves off ---the rest of the world did that 25 years ago- against us--you can pump oil but you can't drink it or MAKE BREAD!

But Americans must take their head out of thier ass and stand up for AMERICA ---it will be harder to move on from within than it will be to meet the rest of the world--They say charity starts at home but this country needs to have a solid base to keep being charitable!

JMHO

Capt Cliff: Your proposing defending a Dollar that is printed out of thin air. There is nothing to back it, and what's worse from the moment it's printed, it leaves the mint with a debt attached to it that will presipitate it's own demise because the infinite grown needed to sustain it depends on a contninued economic boom...and I don't see one happening outside my window, in fact our economy has been in a steep down turn for probably 8 years.

The reason we use this currency was not our choice. The Federal Reserve (please look it up, so you understand what's happening) came into power through deceipt and has managed to pass itself off as a legitimate part of our Government through the control of the msm,when in fact it's owned by the elitest private bankers that do not care about us as a people, or a nation.

You have taken the assault of the dollar as your mission in life to defend when in reality you should be welcoming the actions of the bric nations because they will end the reign of the elite over our nation. And, I'm glad that they will.

You loyalty to your country is admirable, but complitely misplaced. by defending the current Reserve Note you are defending the Elite and the Private Bankers who are the ones that have brought our economy to it's knees only for their own gaines, and I doubt they would ever thank you for your loyalty. I recently read somewhere about a 300 Trillion dollar class-action law suit against the Federal Reserve for the damage to the US economy. All of what I am telling you I have read on this forum, and advise you to inform yourself, as this is real and not a conspiracy theory.

I don't know where you got the alledged fact that "we" feed 99% of the worlds population.I don't see how this is possible. I have traveled in 26 different countries, and have lived and worked overseas for many years, and I don't see their is any validity to what you are calling a fact. Much of the third world does not consume US products, they survive on local sourceing of food. American food products are available in high end supermarkets but, only for the very rich. I have noticed that even in the middle east, in supermarkets, you would not find a single American label that you would recognise.

I am not saying that our foodstuffs don't travel the world, but consider also the amount of processed food and even fruit that we also import from many different countries depending on seasonal availability, here we get grapes from Chile, avacados from Mexico, and our bananas come from Latin America, and shrimp from Indonesia. This is the global economy.

I don't dispute the saying that you heard..."we feed 99% of the world" I also have heard this statement. And, although I'm admittedly not an expert, my guess is that we actually import as much food stuffs into this country than we actually export. I suspect your "fact" is a myth.

Carlos