Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What If????

RicknSaudi

Hey Folks, Just had a thought. What if - and I really don't think it's that far off - the GCC WILL have a common currency. To my knowledge, Riyadh has been the major obstacle to this plan for years. They want, or at least USED to want, the central bank there. Many other countries like the UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain were opposed to this or wanted it in their respective countries.

They all want it though. Anywaysss, what do some of you think this will do to or for our investment. I understand any thoughts are purely speculative and this may not even be in the right forum.

Thanks

i think currencies should reflect one countries own wealth and natural resources...GDP and all that economic stuff....one common currency can get a whole region into trouble..JUST LIKE the Euro...jmo :)

Yea, maybe... But there may be some kind of bond in terms of Islamic banking laws (Shariah comes to mind) that is very strong region-wide there. Appreciate that. :)