Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete 3 Zeros? Top 38 Countries have equivalent of $60 Trillion USD in Circulation. COMBINED.

Pastor Tom

Recently I was inspired by a widow in my congragation who is also

invested in dinars to conduct a little research. This has created a

grave concern in my mind. How can we justify the potential of

the RV of what the CBI estimatesas between 30-33 trillion dinar

in current circulation?

I have zero hidden agendas, I've asked the question to Okie's website

and was banned and another website the moderator sent me a private

message to go "blank" myself after a recpectful post addressing my

question, finally another moderator accused me of being a raging

liberal rather than spending one word addressing the question.

Here is what I've researched and learned. According to the

article, Global Money Supply Update by Mike Hewitt, I'm troubled by

the fact that the total combined value when converted to USD of the

top 38 countries that make up 89.6% of the world's GDP and 65.1% of

the world's population can total $60.2 trillion total world wide. How

can Iraq RV their 30 trillion dinar to equal 30 trillion US dallors (1

to 1 ratio)?

I've heard that deleting zeros" means gathering large denoms up wihin

Iraq and replacing them with lower. But, this dosen't effect the # of

dinars in circulation. Then trading oil for funny money over the next

decade and removing it from circulation along with whatever the

balance of dinars the CBI was holding at the time of RV. OR THEY COULD

SIMPLY DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND DELETE THE ZEROS? Thus,

25,000 dinar becomes 25 dinar. This would create parody between the

amount of currency in circulation when converted to USD in relation to

population as say...gee, Kauait and Saudi Arabia.

Again my source is: Global Money Supply Update by Mike Hewitt

Granted Wikipedia isn't the end all be all in the search for truth.

But the below is from Wikipedia.com. These numbers tie in with the

article listed above. However they represent the currency outside the

banks at any given time...ie: cash/bank notes.

"Total currency in circulationIn 1990, total currency in circulation

passed 1 trillion USD. After 12 years, in 2002 this total money supply

in the world was 2 trillion USD. And just after 6 years, in 2008, this

money supply increased to 4 trillion USD.

European Union - 1035.2 billion USD, 24.30%

USA - 850.7 billion USD, 19.97%

Japan - 762.4 billion USD, 17.90%

China - 492.3 billion USD, 11.56%

India - 140.3 billion USD, 3.29%

Russia - 110.8 billion USD, 2.60%

UK - 87.5 billion USD, 2.05%

Canada - 43.8 billion USD, 1.03%

Switzerland - 40.3 billion USD, 0.95%

Poland - 37.7 billion USD, 0.89%

Brazil - 37.3 billion USD, 0.88%

Mexico - 34.3 billion USD, 0.81%

Australia - 32.4 billion USD, 0.76%

Other countries - 554.9 billion USD, 13.03%[3]"

How is Iraq going to RV 1-30 trillion dinar at anything above 1 USD if

it would vastly out number all other countries?

I really care and am asking an honest question. I'm sorry it may rub

certain people in the "dinar kingdom" the wrong way. Please help....

Warm Regards,

Pastor Tom

Links:

My link

My link

My link

My link

Edited by Pastor Tom
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely. The Central Bank of Iraq has indicated over 30 trillion dinar (www.cbi.iq or many articles from local and international papers). The real questions are how many dinar currently can be found outside the bank and also outside the country. Half? One thirds? Two thirds? If even 2 trillion are in circulation outside the bank it very likely blows this investment into high heavens:( You have to consider that the US only has slightly over $850 billion total in circulation outside of banks at any given moment. I'd really appreciate some sincere help on overcoming the problems this issue presents us.

Edited by Pastor Tom

The answer is of course that they can not do it. The 30T dinars you speak of is only M1, M2 is more than double that. Even if their money supply was only 1/10th the figure you state at 3T, or even only 1T, they still could not RV to 1 IQD to 1 USD. They only have $60 B or so in reserves and their GDP is only say $100B or so. Even if those figures are off by 2x, it still doesn't matter. Most countries in the world have an M2 as a percentage of GDP that is below 100% For a few its larger, but no county has an M2 that is remotely close to ~50,000% of GDP which would be the result of a 1:1 RV (i.e. M2 is 72B USD and GDP is 120 or so, call it 150 to be generous so now M2 is ~50% of GDP, x 1000 is 50,000%). Why do we see this limit? Because that is fundamental to how an economy works.

The "delete the 3 zeros" is an RD, that is what Iraq will do. We lose. If you want to hold your dinars for 10 years, or cash them in for new-dinars you might make some profit over the years, but no way no how 1000x returns. I think you will be lucky to get $1000/M once the RD is in full swing since at that point who will be buying? You might only get $700 (i.e. lower than the CBI rate).

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guru Delta What determines the exchange rate? The money supply and the reserves you have. The less money you have the higher the exchange rate. The last 3 or 4 months the CBI has been reducing the money supply. They are shredding the currency. They know how much they have outside, they will leave a little bit outside, and so Shabibi has to be smart with the numbers to come out with the rate he wants.

Here's how it will be done...

The USD will lose value as 3rd world currencies increase in value, including the IQD. All curencies will some day be 1 to 1 ratio under a one world currency soon to be phased in shortly after. This is the 1st step towards that goal. A soon to be Gulf States one currency & the the Amero to rival the Euro followed by a one Asian currency. Then they all will be much easier to combine into a NWO one world currency.

No more trade wars caused by some countries under valuing their currencies to get the unfair trade advantage over others. Everyone plays by the same set of rules.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

pastor tom .. im an animal so .. please dont be bothered by my dimeaner ,,, but ill explain it simply .. that means actual phisical paper dollars that exchange hands .. it does not include electroic currency ... i see what your talking about...but if everyone started cashing out in the us .. you know selling everything they had .. ..i believe personal housing is over 7 trillion ... the stock market has had over 21 trillion .. the federal govt net worth was 42 trillion and that was years ago .. the us is worth hundreds of trillions ...

iraq is going to get the money supply thats "in circulation" down to 28 billion.. not the total money supply ..by removing 3 zeros off the actual new notes ... these new notes are going to be worth more than the notes we now hold ... 1000 times more worth .. where it takes 1000 of the notes we hold right now to buy one of the new notes .. the new notes are not out yet ..they must get the iraqi people to use electronic banking ...but they dont trust banks ..we shouldnt either but we are to stupid .... but any way ..the oil and gas laws were passed recently and in june the iraqis will recieve their first oil dividend checks.. now i think it will be issued electronically forcing them to use swipe cards ...once they get used to using them ..they will see the benifit of not carrying around actual cash .. and only a single card ....the hope is they stick with it ..because it cuts down on counter fitting .. when cards are used .. but there is an increase inidenty theft ....so therefore they will eventually need to implant this computer strip .."mark of the beast "... see money is the "root of all evil " it started with money and ends up a global positioning, computer strip implanted in your forehead

these people will go to great lengths to get this computer chip installed in every individual .. and if you dont get one .. you wont be able to buy things or sell things your implant will be your bank card as well as everything else .. your link into the beast .. the super computer thats in belgium ..just do a search the "beast in belgium" ..

and try this

a = 6 ......b=12 ...c=18 ....d=24 ...e=30....see if you can figure out the numerical value in the word ... "computer"....each letter having a value /';. adding the number 6 to each letter in the alphabet ..f=36...g=42.....h=48...and so on

ya wanted me to keep going on that formula didnt cha ..well i guarentee if you write down that formula completly from a to z .. and add up the value of the word computer ...it adds up everytime .. to ...666.. the mark of the beast .. yes the value of the word computer is 666..

yes they will go to great lengths to get this thing rolling..they may have to have wars .. kidnappings ....terrorism .. counterfitting ....identity theft ..lawlessness of all sorts .. to justify its need to implant these computer chips .. they may have to be the ones to cause these things so they can have these things so they can justify theses things ..

kinda like obama care .. they have to create the commerce so they can regulate the commerce .... even though they can regulate commerce .. there was no commerce to regulate so they put the cart before the horse and created commerce so they could regulate it .. it should be struck down.. people are not that dumb yet ..but some day they will be.. and that day will be the devils day..that will be the day when he knows people now have educated themselves to be stupid enough to believe dumb ship like that and they will be standing in lines waiting to get their mark of the beast .. which proves . their ignorance and they will wear it as a badge of honor as if its a sign of intelligence but in reality it will be their badge of ignorance ..

• Upvote 2

Absolutely. The Central Bank of Iraq has indicated over 30 trillion dinar (www.cbi.iq or many articles from local and international papers). The real questions are how many dinar currently can be found outside the bank and also outside the country. Half? One thirds? Two thirds? If even 2 trillion are in circulation outside the bank it very likely blows this investment into high heavens:( You have to consider that the US only has slightly over $850 billion total in circulation outside of banks at any given moment. I'd really appreciate some sincere help on overcoming the problems this issue presents us.

when the iraqis turn in their old dinars for the new ones ..they will be given dinars .. new dinars ..our will be exchanged for dollars ... unless these notes we hold never do get regognized as a global currency and only the new dinar is officially traded globally .. and all old dinars must be turned in to iraqi banks and exchanged for new dinars which can be converted anywhere in the world ....at 1000 old dinars for one new dinar ..then we will be helped by our old freind the dinar dealer ..saying they will buy back your old dinars .. now that they are worth 1000 dollars per million.. they will buy them back for$ 750.00 .. or you can just catch the next plane for the middle east for 2500.00 dollars round trip and cash them in yourself .... no one will force you .. its just the way it could be done also....

so your person of the congregation took a risk as we all did .. may end up taking a small loss ...or they may make a small gain .. or maybe even a large gain .....the fact is pastor tom ...no one knows yet .. so just tell your congregation person of yours .. to just kick back and wait to see what is actually going to happen .. remember one thing its covert .iraqi covert.. they cannot tell people what the future holds.. they make the move when the time comes with no notice ..

• Upvote 1

Well, here's my two cents on this! If they delete three zeros, their money supply would be only 30 billion. They need at least 80-90 billion to run their economy due to their oil revenues. They may or may not be shredding money --I don't know. But I do know that the currency is going up. In fact, I don't think there has EVER been a country with a decent economy that didn't go up after sanctions were lifted. Until sanctions are lifted, the money is dead in the water. Of course, it is a great investment! How much will we make?? No one knows. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity------and I'm so glad to be part of it no matter what. It is the most intriguing investment I've ever seen. We are supporting democracy, as a side benefit. I feel really good about buying dinars and I think we can all feel "the winds of change".

• Upvote 1

Well, here's my two cents on this! If they delete three zeros, their money supply would be only 30 billion. They need at least 80-90 billion to run their economy due to their oil revenues. They may or may not be shredding money --I don't know. But I do know that the currency is going up. In fact, I don't think there has EVER been a country with a decent economy that didn't go up after sanctions were lifted. Until sanctions are lifted, the money is dead in the water. Of course, it is a great investment! How much will we make?? No one knows. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity------and I'm so glad to be part of it no matter what. It is the most intriguing investment I've ever seen. We are supporting democracy, as a side benefit. I feel really good about buying dinars and I think we can all feel "the winds of change".

the supporting democracy thing .. is exactly why i bought my dinars in 2005 ..they needed foriegn currency to support their currency during trans action period.. it was actually sold to me as that for supporting democracy in iraq and supporting the mission ..in iraq .. i was told it would not rv until 2016 .. and it would rv at around 31 cents per dinar ...i figured a 10 year investment that may pay off big .. why not .. then i started hearing all these other things thats going on and how its going to rv every weekend for the last couple years .. which has never come true .. i still hold on to the original pruchase when i made it why i made it ,,and when it pays off in 2016 .. ill say .. that guy was telling the truth .... but things may have moved up the date ..who knows ..

i was told the oil pipe lines would be complete around 2016.. to bring iraqi capacity up to 12 million barrels a day .. and at that point iraqi dinars would have a estimated value of around 31 cents each .. or 3 hundred ten thousand dollars per million dinars.. and continue to grow wow ..that all i could say .. and i bought.. we will all know soon .. to me soon means any time in the next 4 years

Ok... let me insert my take on this issue

Just looking at the surface of the currency, is it faire to say that why a

Lamborghini Cost $350,000 and a Yaris cost only $15,000?

Berkshire Hathaway worth $100,000/ share while Delta only $10/share?

Just these 2 figures will blow an uneducated Joe off the roof.

Nuff talk. Lets do some math here.

IMO only no concrete backup of course.

Iraqi oil reserve is 360 billion barrels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves)

Let’s just do the math base on oil alone.

360 billion x $100 = $36000Billion (36 trillion us dollars)

$36trillion usd worth of oil / 30trillion dinar = 1.20

therefore

1 Iraqi dinar = $1.20 US dollar or $1 USD = .8333 dinar FOR oils alone.

SO 1:1 IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IMO

PEACE

• Upvote 2

Ok... let me insert my take on this issue

Just looking at the surface of the currency, is it faire to say that why a

Lamborghini Cost $350,000 and a Yaris cost only $15,000?

Berkshire Hathaway worth $100,000/ share while Delta only $10/share?

Just these 2 figures will blow an uneducated Joe off the roof.

Nuff talk. Lets do some math here.

IMO only no concrete backup of course.

Iraqi oil reserve is 360 billion barrels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves)

Let’s just do the math base on oil alone.

360 billion x $100 = $36000Billion (36 trillion us dollars)

$36trillion usd worth of oil / 30trillion dinar = 1.20

therefore

1 Iraqi dinar = $1.20 US dollar or $1 USD = .8333 dinar FOR oils alone.

SO 1:1 IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IMO

PEACE

One small fact you are not calculating...

Most if not all of the oil produced is joint ventures with a foreign company (ie: Shell, Exon etc)

Iraq may get 20% of the net profits from the sale.

Perhaps the net profit may be as high as $75?

20% of that is $15......even if it was 50% $37 which I doubt?

Your assessment is correct, Pastor Tom.

Unfortunately it is.....

We really are only speculating on whether the CBI is lying to us or not....thats the bottom line.....if they are not lying to the world, then I dont see how they can possibly back up all that dinar without lopping first....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately it is.....

We really are only speculating on whether the CBI is lying to us or not....thats the bottom line.....if they are not lying to the world, then I dont see how they can possibly back up all that dinar without lopping first....

It is basic math and what the CBI has been saying....

The 30 Trillion Dinar has to be reduced to be backed by the 60 Billion they have in reserves.

If the 3 zeros are deleted and the 30 T becomes 30 Billion a $2.00 rate could possibly be supported.

That means that if we have 1 Million IQD it would be worth $2,000 before deducting exchange rates.

It is basic math and what the CBI has been saying....

The 30 Trillion Dinar has to be reduced to be backed by the 60 Billion they have in reserves.

If the 3 zeros are deleted and the 30 T becomes 30 Billion a $2.00 rate could possibly be supported.

That means that if we have 1 Million IQD it would be worth $2,000 before deducting exchange rates.

That would be the best worst case scenario lol.....

Thats also based off the thinking that they would only have to back the physical currency in circulation! That I surely dont know 100% if that can or could be the case....but its better then breaking even i suppose!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

That would be the best worst case scenario lol.....

Thats also based off the thinking that they would only have to back the physical currency in circulation! That I surely dont know 100% if that can or could be the case....but its better then breaking even i suppose!

Exactly...I was being kind with the best case ...

QUIT trying to micro-manage this thing....and worrying about what Iraq CAN or CANT DO...with the Dinar....none of you will probably ever know what this thing was all about....if the original poster of this article had started out first of all.....by trying to find out about the FEDERAL RESERVE, like an audit of it, and/or what is really going on wih that entity...he might get the answers to this one as well.....but, since that is an impossiblility, or so it seems....and know one knows how many hundreds of trillions have been lost, stolen, given away, misused, etc., etc., etc...how can one give any credence to anyones opinion of what can or cant happen....not to mention we are on new uncharted ground with all of this, and are probably fixing to see the worlds most shocking economic changes and shift of monetary assets that has ever been perpetrated in the worlds history....it's even been said that Iraq has 2 or even 3 sets of books, and that the U.S. actually even OWNS Iraq....

ALL I KNOW IS RIDE IT OUT OR SELL OUT...THE NEW IRAQI DINAR HAS WENT UP SINCE IT'S INCEPTION...WHILE THE U.S. DOLLAR HAS BEEN FALLING STEADILY....AND FROM MY RESEARCH OF PAST MONETARY SHIFTS WITH COUTRIES CURRENCIES...ANY THAT DID THE NEGATIVE EVENT WITH THEIR CURRENCY...HAD THE "EXACT OPPOSITE ECONOMY" OF IRAQS....SURE, IRAQ CAN DO ANYTHING, AND THEY'VE HAD 9 YEARS TO TRASH THIS CURRENCY AND HAVE'NT YET...SO NOW AS THEY STABILIZE, AND TRILIONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE AND OIL DEVELOPMENTS....AND WITH NOTHING HAPPENING IN THE U.S. SO TO SPEAK...WHY WOULD WE WANT TO BE INVESTED ANYWHERE ELSE...IMO...SO, WITH ALL OF THIS..IT'S EITHER GET ON AND RIDE OR DUMP AND RUN!!!

Always remember folks, that there are those that are just as crafty at trying to get you to dump your dinars and sell out, called DUMPERS...as there were those that have been making up lies, and pumping out fictitous dates, rates, etc...to get you to buy...called PUMPERS....they pretty much make the same spread with the dinar coming back in and going back out...BUYING IT AND SELLING IT..."Just remember this"....and never forget, for the most part, no one has lost in this thing yet..and the final bell has'nt been rung as per the finality of it...so who would waste their time trying to debiunk a winner so far, as it has been, when they would seemingly be studying their own...supposedly better investment/s than this one!...that they would most surely be in!...and leading all of us to it as well, so as to help us as like this writing!...SINCE THEY CARE SO MUCH TO STUDY, WRITE AND/OR WARN US...LOL....

INSTEAD OF "ANYONE" WRITING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IRAQ CAN OR CANNOT DO...SHOW ME THE MONEY....AS IN SOMETHING BETTER.....AS FOR APPX. 9 YEARS SOME HAVE HAD FROM DOUBLE TO TRIPLE OR BETTER GAINS IN THE CASH HOLDINGS OF DINARS, STOCK PURCHASES IN THE ISX, AND THE HIGH INTEREST YIELDS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.....for what it's worth.....

• Upvote 1

Aaaaa....The old nobody knows argument. HAHAHA.... I am sure that brings comfort to many. Too bad we do know how economics work and 100,000% overnight RVs are not part of it. Show you the money? How much more do you need to see? It isnt possible for Iraq to RV to anything of significance overnight.

Funny how you are trying to tell everyone that there are some who are trying to get people to "dump" their dinars yet you dont bring anything to show where anything they have said is wrong. Instead you bring nonsense. You can pump jump stump or thump your dinar for all I care but bring something worth discussing instead of whining.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would I worry...already having gains as per long term...can anyone show me/us, anything in the U.S. as good.....that's the FACTS!...LOL....I'm on here because I believe in it...if one is'nt...then SELL OUT....and forget about all of the B.S....

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 2

QUIT trying to micro-manage this thing....and worrying about what Iraq CAN or CANT DO...with the Dinar....none of you will probably ever know what this thing was all about....if the original poster of this article had started out first of all.....by trying to find out about the FEDERAL RESERVE, like an audit of it, and/or what is really going on wih that entity...he might get the answers to this one as well.....but, since that is an impossiblility, or so it seems....and know one knows how many hundreds of trillions have been lost, stolen, given away, misused, etc., etc., etc...how can one give any credence to anyones opinion of what can or cant happen....not to mention we are on new uncharted ground with all of this, and are probably fixing to see the worlds most shocking economic changes and shift of monetary assets that has ever been perpetrated in the worlds history....it's even been said that Iraq has 2 or even 3 sets of books, and that the U.S. actually even OWNS Iraq....

ALL I KNOW IS RIDE IT OUT OR SELL OUT...THE NEW IRAQI DINAR HAS WENT UP SINCE IT'S INCEPTION...WHILE THE U.S. DOLLAR HAS BEEN FALLING STEADILY....AND FROM MY RESEARCH OF PAST MONETARY SHIFTS WITH COUTRIES CURRENCIES...ANY THAT DID THE NEGATIVE EVENT WITH THEIR CURRENCY...HAD THE "EXACT OPPOSITE ECONOMY" OF IRAQS....SURE, IRAQ CAN DO ANYTHING, AND THEY'VE HAD 9 YEARS TO TRASH THIS CURRENCY AND HAVE'NT YET...SO NOW AS THEY STABILIZE, AND TRILIONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE AND OIL DEVELOPMENTS....AND WITH NOTHING HAPPENING IN THE U.S. SO TO SPEAK...WHY WOULD WE WANT TO BE INVESTED ANYWHERE ELSE...IMO...SO, WITH ALL OF THIS..IT'S EITHER GET ON AND RIDE OR DUMP AND RUN!!!

Always remember folks, that there are those that are just as crafty at trying to get you to dump your dinars and sell out, called DUMPERS...as there were those that have been making up lies, and pumping out fictitous dates, rates, etc...to get you to buy...called PUMPERS....they pretty much make the same spread with the dinar coming back in and going back out...BUYING IT AND SELLING IT..."Just remember this"....and never forget, for the most part, no one has lost in this thing yet..and the final bell has'nt been rung as per the finality of it...so who would waste their time trying to debiunk a winner so far, as it has been, when they would seemingly be studying their own...supposedly better investment/s than this one!...that they would most surely be in!...and leading all of us to it as well, so as to help us as like this writing!...SINCE THEY CARE SO MUCH TO STUDY, WRITE AND/OR WARN US...LOL....

INSTEAD OF "ANYONE" WRITING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IRAQ CAN OR CANNOT DO...SHOW ME THE MONEY....AS IN SOMETHING BETTER.....AS FOR APPX. 9 YEARS SOME HAVE HAD FROM DOUBLE TO TRIPLE OR BETTER GAINS IN THE CASH HOLDINGS OF DINARS, STOCK PURCHASES IN THE ISX, AND THE HIGH INTEREST YIELDS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.....for what it's worth.....

AMEN! No one has even mentioned the casket sized boxes of gold bouillion that were confiscated from Saddam Hussein's raids of the CBI just before the Iraq War started. This bouillion ALONE is estimated to be worth TRILLIONS of USD value (especially with the current value of gold worldwide) as it is truly GOLD and precious metals along with gems and other goodies. These funds collectively are known as the "DFI Funds" and are being held in bank accounts in New York for Iraq and will be released fully back to the Iraq CBI by the UN as soon as Chapter 7 sanctions are fully released. Alot of the resources that will be used to revalue the Iraqi currency in the end will undoubtedly include the "DFI Funds" as well as "monetization" of Iraq's oil reserves--which are estimated to be the LARGEST in the world! Over the past 6 to 8 months the IMF has been assigning arbitrary values to each country based upon it's sustainable, proven assets. I am sure that iraq is considered by the IMF to end up being one of the wealthiest nations worldwide once the Chapter 7 sanctions are removed and the DFI Funds are returned to Iraq and the oil starts flowing from Iraqi oil wells. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH TANGIBLE WEALTH folks in Iraq to support an RV rate of 1 dinar = $3.00+ USD and there is also a necessity that Iraq's dinar come out revalued at a rate close to that of Kuwait's dinar--otherwise a huge TRADE DEFICIT situation will be created across the border that will severely affect Iraq if the RV comes out extremely LOW as some here predict it will. Simply put, you all are NOT taking into account Iraq's monetized wealth numbers as well as these other economic factors into your arguments. Remember also that Iraq's dinar was trading at the $3.00+ rate before the Iraq War started and historically it is typical for the exchange rate of a sanctioned economy/currency to be returned post-war to the same rate as pre-war if not higher..because post-War the country has a serious need to RE-BUILD their Infrastructure---and Iraq will NEVER be able to re-Build on an RV rate of $0.30 or less... The Iraqi citizens would never stop using the USD if their own currency RV's that low! You people need to do some reading up on the following topics:

1) Iraq's DFI Funds

2) Monetization of assets globally by the IMF--with special attention to what Iraq's monetized asset numbers actually ARE....especially given it's oil supply.

3) The serious need Iraq has for rebuilding EVERYTHING in their own Infrastructure: with special focus on need for electricity and housing...

PLEASE PLEASE stop "second guessing" this!!! Your speculation is not going to make this investment come to fruition any faster than speculation about the value of gold or silver will make those precious metals investments grow any faster. BOTTOM -LINE: this is an "INVESTMENT" and it takes time for ALL investments to come "full circle".

If you are in THAT MUCH NEED to have "instant wealth" ...I hope you got out earlier this week and loaded up on buying those record-breaking Power Ball/Lotto tickets!!!! Your odds there are only 145,000,000 to 1 LOL!!! Too many people treat THIS INVESTMENT like a Power Ball ticket..and then get all bent out of shape everytime a "critical deadline for RV" gets missed!!!!

• Upvote 1

AMEN! No one has even mentioned the casket sized boxes of gold bouillion that were confiscated from Saddam Hussein's raids of the CBI just before the Iraq War started. This bouillion ALONE is estimated to be worth TRILLIONS of USD value (especially with the current value of gold worldwide) as it is truly GOLD and precious metals along with gems and other goodies. These funds collectively are known as the "DFI Funds" and are being held in bank accounts in New York for Iraq and will be released fully back to the Iraq CBI by the UN as soon as Chapter 7 sanctions are fully released. Alot of the resources that will be used to revalue the Iraqi currency in the end will undoubtedly include the "DFI Funds" as well as "monetization" of Iraq's oil reserves--which are estimated to be the LARGEST in the world! Over the past 6 to 8 months the IMF has been assigning arbitrary values to each country based upon it's sustainable, proven assets. I am sure that iraq is considered by the IMF to end up being one of the wealthiest nations worldwide once the Chapter 7 sanctions are removed and the DFI Funds are returned to Iraq and the oil starts flowing from Iraqi oil wells. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH TANGIBLE WEALTH folks in Iraq to support an RV rate of 1 dinar = $3.00+ USD and there is also a necessity that Iraq's dinar come out revalued at a rate close to that of Kuwait's dinar--otherwise a huge TRADE DEFICIT situation will be created across the border that will severely affect Iraq if the RV comes out extremely LOW as some here predict it will. Simply put, you all are NOT taking into account Iraq's monetized wealth numbers as well as these other economic factors into your arguments. Remember also that Iraq's dinar was trading at the $3.00+ rate before the Iraq War started and historically it is typical for the exchange rate of a sanctioned economy/currency to be returned post-war to the same rate as pre-war if not higher..because post-War the country has a serious need to RE-BUILD their Infrastructure---and Iraq will NEVER be able to re-Build on an RV rate of $0.30 or less... The Iraqi citizens would never stop using the USD if their own currency RV's that low! You people need to do some reading up on the following topics:

1) Iraq's DFI Funds

2) Monetization of assets globally by the IMF--with special attention to what Iraq's monetized asset numbers actually ARE....especially given it's oil supply.

3) The serious need Iraq has for rebuilding EVERYTHING in their own Infrastructure: with special focus on need for electricity and housing...

PLEASE PLEASE stop "second guessing" this!!! Your speculation is not going to make this investment come to fruition any faster than speculation about the value of gold or silver will make those precious metals investments grow any faster. BOTTOM -LINE: this is an "INVESTMENT" and it takes time for ALL investments to come "full circle".

If you are in THAT MUCH NEED to have "instant wealth" ...I hope you got out earlier this week and loaded up on buying those record-breaking Power Ball/Lotto tickets!!!! Your odds there are only 145,000,000 to 1 LOL!!! Too many people treat THIS INVESTMENT like a Power Ball ticket..and then get all bent out of shape everytime a "critical deadline for RV" gets missed!!!!

Seeing that one ton of gold is worth around 50 million USD I would think you might reconsider the worth of Sadams gold. This is the nature of dinar fever. Over state the wealth of Iraq by thousands of times to justify a RV. Sad.

This is how I understand it will happen. The UST doesn’t need our Iraqi dinar. But Iraq does need this help from us in their last step of getting from A to Z, which means to revaluate their dinar in order to have a currency that is both recognized and valued by other nations, and, thus, to become a full-fledged player among the nations of the world. Furthermore, I understand that, when the plans were made about how Iraq (Shabibi) would do this, using our dollars was factored in. The planners knew even then that Iraq would not have enough currency, even electronically, to pay all of us. But rather than just giving Iraq the money when this time came, it was decided back then (which you will remember was when President Bush signed the order allowing US citizens to buy dinars) that our Treasury would exchange our dollars at the new dinar rate to pay us dinar owners when we cashed in, and then later, the Treasury could use the dinar they received from us for future purchases of oil. To me, this plan was absolutely brilliant. It gave Iraq the means to revalue their currency so they could take their place and function financially in the larger world, gave us investors a fantastic return on our investment dollars, and gave our country the means to cash in at favorable terms on Iraq's future oil industry, plus an infusion of new taxes. Even if I'm wrong on this, I shouldn't be because this plan is so fantastic!!

Thank you all for your comments and insight to my post early this morning.

While I’d like to exercise faith that the CBI has a sophisticated and purposely vague plan to remove the large denominations in circulation without crushing most Dinarian’s dreams, in reality they have spelled it out to us in the kings English, “WE WILL DELETE 3 ZEROS”. This most likely means that 25,000 dinar will become 25 dinar which will then be RV’d to .00086 per USD or high and again as they have said, “gradually raised” from there.

What disturbs me deeply is the intentional miss leading of the gurus and websites. With the exception of Kaperoni who seems to be adjusting his views to incorporate some of his readers posts, these gurus appear hell bent on leading the uninformed masses to edge of hysteria followed by a healthy serving of dinar options/layaways. I’m outraged by the prayers and spiritual guises utilized within this community. Folks, I sadly assure you that within this community which potentially consists of 100,000 to 1,000,000 worldwide investors, there are veterans, widows, elderly, disabled private citizens & veterans, uneducated, naïve and otherwise down on their luck people who are spending money they can’t afford to lose on an investment that is suspect at best.

I plead with each one of you, if the numbers listed in my article raise concerns in your mind, take this information, research and improve upon it, POST IT ON EVERY WEBSITE, and force these blood sucking ex-timeshare volchers to man up and explain themselves! WE HAVE A GOD GIVEN OBLIGATION TO PROTECT THE LESS FORTUNATE, NAÏVE AND UNEDUCATED. We can make a difference on post at a time.

I still hold dinar that I can afford to lose. I’m still thinking about my exit strategy. However, I refuse to stand idly by, while my brothers and sisters get Okiedoked, Jack Hammered and Bulldogged by these oversized schoolyard bullies into buying more options with next month’s rent money. Search your heart and make a stand! In the spirit of our American forefathers, let drag these goons into the spotlight of truth, because the only thing worth $14.38 is the knock off suit their wearing!