Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just a rumor from outside source

dman13

Question;What is secondary paper? does anyone know?

Buying "paper" on the secondary market is purchasing a debt from the original debt holder. I'm sure you've had the experience of having your mortgage sold to a new lender. That lender purchased the note on the secondary market.

This is so funny... I read my earlier post on d**** daddy. If you think I attempted to call a date, please reread the post. PLEASE, PLEASE do not put me in the same category as the guru brigade: I don't want to build a cult; I don't want to create a following; certainly won't be making prediction after prediction; will never close with 'I love you guys' nor with ' I'm going to the church and call this forward' and, most certainly, will not predict a $25 dollar reval. Yesterday's post was simply to inform the membership here that I had heard from a monied source that April 2/3 would be the new red letter days. I thought it was interesting that I had heard it from an outside source before the 'brigade' started backing up and chattering about April. That's all it was meant to be.

I will give a bit of history here about the profile of the source with the caveat that I don't know this person, just know the business he is in. Periodically, he works with my brother in funding international endeavors that are refused money by the world banks. That's where the secondary paper comes in- a country, group or individual needs funding for a project- the banks refuse to back the deal so the principle looks for private funds. Monied people step forth and lend the money creating a note of some type. Now, the holder of this loan can keep it for the term or sell it to another group creating secondary paper. These deals are normally million dollar babies and most of the players have high dollar profiles. My source is one of these people- he regularly deals in international projects and has a lot of contacts throughout international finance. I don't even know if he is invested in Dinars- he simply answered a question that my brother asked him and then repeated it to me on a conference call we had. That's all it was- I meant to simply speak of the coincidence of him saying April 2/3 and then the guru's reiterating the timeframe.

Hope this helps to clarify my earlier post- good luck to all and, as always- go RV. OH yes... I love you guys :) sorry, couldn't resist this one time.

• Upvote 9