Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait Emir expresses support for Iraq to end Ch VII sanctions

Flyboy42

Source: Kuwait Emir expresses support for Iraq to end Ch VII sanctions – Both parties agree to end differences quickly and send to UNSC

Posted: March 30, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Tags: Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Baghdad, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, kuwait, List of emirs of Kuwait, Maliki, Nouri al-Maliki

Source: Kuwait Emir Sabah and Maliki agreed to support Kuwait to Iraq, the Security Council and quickly end the differences

30-03-2012

Said a source familiar with, on Friday, the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki met with Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah on the sidelines of the Summit and agreed to support Kuwait to Iraq in the Security Council to speed up directed from under the Chapter VII resolution of outstanding issues as soon as possible.

The source, who declined to be named to the sensitivity of the subject’s “Twilight News” that “Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki withdrew from the summit with the Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Sabah met with him and exchanged the modern in many ways.”

The source added that “both parties agreed to support Kuwait to Iraq in the UN Security Council to accelerate directed under Chapter VII.”

The source continued that “the two sides also agreed to speed up resolution of outstanding problems between the two countries as soon as possible through the joint committee between the two countries.”

“The Emir of Kuwait, expressed his admiration for the Iraqi reception, which he described Baali level as expressed fully prepared to develop relations between the two countries.”

http://bit.ly/HvZ7Gi

• Upvote 9

Seems to me there may be a reason they want to "speed up" the release, especially when it's already scheduled for June, and that's not far away. I read somewhere recently that out of the last 25 RV's 21 of them had occured in the month of April... :D

• Upvote 3

Seems to me there may be a reason they want to "speed up" the release, especially when it's already scheduled for June, and that's not far away. I read somewhere recently that out of the last 25 RV's 21 of them had occured in the month of April... :D

I just checked my calendar and April works for me. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm free to get rich in April too Tony.....thanks for posting Flyboy, it seems like June is too far away for them, they are wanting released now for some reason......I like that word accelerate, I guess they know we are sick of hearing 'soon' and 'in the coming days'....lol.....Have a great Friday everyone!

• Upvote 1

YW Tony and Bama. I think I could work it into my schedule too. And I'd prefer it to include a 1:1 while they're at it. :)

Yea, I like the 1:1 too but for the first time since I have been in this I am starting to think its gonna come out at .10-.50 cents.....but the bright side is I'm not scared of a lop at all anymore...

I understand that Iraq could RV at any time. Yet, I am of the thinking that they will wait until they are officially out of chapter 7. (Signed, sealed and delivered.) I believe the earliest that Iraq can officially be out of chapter 7 is June. Just my thinking here and you have no idea how much I hope I am proven wrong with a big surprise.

Do It Already!

I'm free to get rich in April too Tony.....thanks for posting Flyboy, it seems like June is too far away for them, they are wanting released now for some reason......I like that word accelerate, I guess they know we are sick of hearing 'soon' and 'in the coming days'....lol.....Have a great Friday everyone!

Yes April is good for me as well.... my birthday month.....but I can be patient. You have a great Friday too, bamagirl.

I hope this moved quickly though, because post RV we will have a lot to prepare for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think the signs of an RV is close when we read the banks are really on line, and all banks are working under the same rule of thumb as the CBI dictates.

When we see the issues ironed out, and everyone has the same agenda, the same aspirations, being that Iraq is to be molded into a democratic government, and RV won't be far behind.

Now all of these things may not come easily. However, many closed door meetings have occurred, probably long conference calls, and they are going through with the National Meeting. Talibani seems very positive how the meeting will go. I am sure he knows the outcome as we speak.

It could happen faster than we think......Iraq is full of surprises. They did pull off the Arab Summit, and no harm came to those that did show up. So that in itself proves, Iraq can keep the violence down for the most part. This is also a good sign.

Zig keep in mind we don't really know for sure what the banks have been doing this WHOLE past week....they could have been getting online and prepraring things for all we know....and we most certainly have no idea how many closed door meetings and things being ironed out this past week.....we just really don't know, they are only giving us scraps of what they want us to know...

Zig keep in mind we don't really know for sure what the banks have been doing this WHOLE past week....they could have been getting online and prepraring things for all we know....and we most certainly have no idea how many closed door meetings and things being ironed out this past week.....we just really don't know, they are only giving us scraps of what they want us to know...

Scraps.... i consider the info weve gotten from moon, to be pretty telling. moon urged iraq to fulfill its obligations. which means its not all done yet. and the cbi has been pounding home their message. id be inclined to believe some secret covert operation was under way if things were silent, but thats not the case. But of course, we all wish hope and want there to be

Edited by truthful1

Bamagirl, you are so right we don't know. But just when I think the CBI has everything on line, we get an article the ATM's aren't working. However I think those big TV's are up, because they were mentioned in an article about the summit.