Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lcc's and trust

iam2broke

My opinion, good idea regarding cashing in a small amount. Finance wise, find the best tax attorneys near you, retain their services and ask them to open an escrow account to hold the proceeds of your remaining dinar. That way you don't have to stress about your funds and as I understand taxes until you have everything set up properly. This is the advice that was given to me, but it was free, so it might be worth as much as I paid for it....

for pete's sake al least get your acronym right

LLC not Lcc

(Limited Liability Company)

and guess what - an LLC has no taxes - it is a pass-through to the owners of the LLC

Each LC owner gets taxed at their own rate

WHO the F is the owner of your LLC determines if there are any taxes and how much

I know the answer and it cost me $10K in training

I ain't giving it away for free...

gg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 31

for pete's sake al least get your acronym right

LLC not Lcc

(Limited Liability Company)

and guess what - an LLC has no taxes - it is a pass-through to the owners of the LLC

Each LC owner gets taxed at their own rate

WHO the F is the owner of your LLC determines if there are any taxes and how much

gg

Most of us on here have special skills, almost all of which was paid for in one way or another, and generally, we share what we know--actually we either tolerate each other's mistakes or help them learn. You, however, are doing neither. Maybe you should take your high-dollar information somewhere else and find out if anyone, anywhere is really interested in it--or in you. No one here seems to be. hahaha

I plan to cash in enough to pay off my bills and to buy emergency food and supplies for my family, at least 6 months worth. Once that's done, we can wait for the "steady growth" of the rest of my dinars.

• Upvote 15

gg

Of all the TRUE professionals on this site, you know ... the ones with MORE than "$10K in training". It is amazing to me how generous they are with their knowledge and the good folks on DV without $10K in training that have learned along the way. Everyone seems so willing to share what they know and help each other out. Which, unfortunately, makes you really stand out in the crowd. With your complete lack of professionalism ( "WHO the F" ).Who would trust your advice on such a manner anyway. The fact that you paid $10K for that answer when you could have found it here ... wait for it.... FOR FREE !!! Makes you selfish and silly. Dude, look around, take notes, learn for some of these people.

• Upvote 13

Most of us on here have special skills, almost all of which was paid for in one way or another, and generally, we share what we know--actually we either tolerate each other's mistakes or help them learn. You, however, are doing neither. Maybe you should take your high-dollar information somewhere else and find out if anyone, anywhere is really interested in it--or in you. No one here seems to be. hahaha

I plan to cash in enough to pay off my bills and to buy emergency food and supplies for my family, at least 6 months worth. Once that's done, we can wait for the "steady growth" of the rest of my dinars.

Yeah! What she said.

• Upvote 2

Francie,

Ditto :)

I Plan On settIng uP some lcc's and non interest bearing accounts. Butt if they do come out at a low rate say .10c Im gonna cash in just a few to test the waters anyone have any better advice))). Thank you

Iam2broke. GO RV Get Er Done

Yes, join VIP and implement the program steps inside.

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

10K in training. hahahahahahahahahaa Thats not even a quarter of a semester of any decent college.

I'm thinking his 10K in "training" was WHAT HE LOST BECAUSE HE SCREWED UP AND DID IT THE WRONG WAY!! :o:lol: Just remember, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! :D

• Upvote 1

To person that negged this comment:

You're stupid.

There is absolutely No BETTER way to protect your investment and No BETTER way to maximize your profit on the IQD, than what Adam has setup in VIP Offshore and VIP.

-

Hear! Hear! Thanks for all your work Markinsa! +1 to even ya out...

Whoa!! What was I thinking??!! I am a VIP member here, and I would bet money that Adam has worked out several great plans for us after the RV. I will see what he has in store for us before I make any moves that could cause me to make a huge, costly mistake.

Thanks for the important reminder, Markinsa. I think that slipped my mind because I have not seen Adam's plans yet. I think seeing them will make them more real for me. This is a situation in which we buy into and trust a stranger before we know exactly what we have purchased. However, the membership price is nominal, and in the time since I became a member, I have come to trust Adam because he has never failed to be completely grounded and honest in everything he has said to us. Indeed, he has become a lifeline because, without him, I would have no one I could count on to be completely trustworthy, no one to turn to for solid, proven advice, and no one to give me a clue even how to choose advisors who are, themselves, above the fray, and who come to us having been carefully scrutinized, proven, and selected by someone we have grown to trust.