Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What’s first, HCL, Auctions Stop or Chapter 7??

zantac

My Q is this.

If the HCL is passed before the RV/RD would this not be a big indicator for huge investment groups to purchase IQD in mega amounts?

Would it not be better to have the HCL passed approved & ready to announce & then for the CBI to RV/RD.

My theory is this. Should the HCL be passed this is without doubt a done thing. Leaving the IQD vulnerable

I believe first the CBI auctions will stop, CBI will then RV/RD, UN will announce the release completely of chapter 7 & then last but not least the HCL.

This is the only way Iraq can do this otherwise the floodgates will open to investors with huge amounts of cash.

I think its like placing pieces of the puzzle in the correct order……A bit like a jigsaw if you do the edges first the puzzle is much easier rather than starting in the middle.

Thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

• Upvote 4

I think all three at the same time.

Well I do think they will all be within days of each other but all at the same time is a logistical nightmare.

You would have to have all the main players in the right places at the right time.

• Upvote 1

]I think the only thing we can really rely on is the fact they have stated they want the new denoms in the budget for 2013. Every time we read on these sites it must happen by this date, the date passes without fruition. Just like Iraq would never go into the summit without increasing the value of the dinar. It seems as though they had no problem doing just that. [/size]

• Upvote 1

Zantac, if they don't RV now, I believe we'll see more auctions. I've been thinking, there may be small rises in the value right up to the point the I Q D is traded internationally (meaning chapter VII is release and they move from article XIV into chapter VIII). Then we will see a rate of .85 to 1.00. The game is on, the CBI has announced too many times the IQD will be par with the dollar. Speculation is on the rise. Also I do believe the IQD will be have to be slightly higher than the dollar to effectively de-dollarize the country. Iraq has had the ability to increase the value since December 2010. Due to political imbalance and the necessary financial laws, the shackles to go international with their currency has been a major deterrent . So I believe, before any of us cash in, Chapter VII must be released and once the factions realize how much money is at stake and the Dinar goes international the HCL will pass smoothly. Everyone wants to blame Erbil on Maliki, but recent articles have swayed my opinion that Shahristani is the King of the oil and gas law and Erbil will soon not be a factor. Notice who was not at the Arab summit! International Alliances have been made.

Since this is an opinion piece:

1. Chap. VII removed and Iraq becomes a sovereign nation.

2. HCL will be signed within the next 24 hours or shortly after CVII removed.

3. RV is announced and the CBI stops selling.

Since this is an opinion piece:

1. Chap. VII removed and Iraq becomes a sovereign nation.

2. HCL will be signed within the next 24 hours or shortly after CVII removed.

3. RV is announced and the CBI stops selling.

The RV needs to be done before the chapter VII can be lifted... I think all this is said and done as it is...and the delays have been on the part of the Americans for weeks... we've been fighting the inevitable which is a global reset...and the dollar no longer being superior...IMO.

the first thing to change is the auctions, then the rest will be done in the same day time all at once, RV, Release from C7, and HCL why not announce it all at the same time, that prevents the insider trading, aspect as well as the undervalued payments from HCL!

ind if you notice the last auction was on march 20th!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the start of day 10 without an auction and we know they are still on holiday! until Monday morning! that will be the start of day 12 with no auctions and the NC set for the 5th! which would be day 16 of no auction if they don't have any in between now and then!

so if they pass HCL on the 5th they could RV on the 5th and all will be right in the world!

Edited by eLemonator
  • Upvote 1

the first thing to change is the auctions, then the rest will be done in the same day time all at once, RV, Release from C7, and HCL why not announce it all at the same time, that prevents the insider trading, aspect as well as the undervalued payments from HCL!

ind if you notice the last auction was on march 20th!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the start of day 10 without an auction and we know they are still on holiday! until Monday morning! that will be the start of day 12 with no auctions and the NC set for the 5th! which would be day 16 of no auction if they don't have any in between now and then!

so if they pass HCL on the 5th they could RV on the 5th and all will be right in the world!

If this thing doesn't pop soon..........yeah soon.......I'm gonna need a "5th" of something..........blink.gif

I think Ch 7 has to be first, they have to have an operating army to protect them first. Sure dont want to be a rich country and not be able to protect it. Then HCL, which will give them the ability to sell to others, then the RV, to set a rate the dinar will be worth since they can trade / sell to others. JMO B)

• Upvote 1