Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Something I want to Share with My DV family

pattyangel

Today has been awesome for me and not over yet, family and friends have been texting me all day with best wishes. Daughter took me to lunch, other daughter taking me to dinner. My son sent me a package through mail, its just great to be loved. Hubby in Kuwait, sent the best wish ever and that is, that I'm his precious love till the end of time. Now who could ask for anything more.

I'm like a little girl filled with excitement, I celebrate another day of Life, thank you Jesus for this great Blessing. :D

• Upvote 12

Patty.......... you are certainly a blessed woman. Whether you make one cent off this trip we are on, or not, you have all you need in life. Millions would love to be in your shoes. Happy Birthday and thanks for all that you bring to DV!

Aloha ke Akua! Praise be to God!!

Happy Happy Birthday Patty, so glad you are having an awesome day. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to be loved like that!!!! I hope you have many many more!!!

Loved Shinnidan's Bday card!! It is soooooo cute!!!

Happy birthday Patty, enjoy your B-Day dinner...what greater gift to have than to know that you are dearly loved!!!!

Regards,

Wealthhound :D

Happy birthday Patty, enjoy your B-Day dinner...what greater gift to have than to know that you are dearly loved!!!!

Regards,

Wealthhound :D

Today has been awesome for me and not over yet, family and friends have been texting me all day with best wishes. Daughter took me to lunch, other daughter taking me to dinner. My son sent me a package through mail, its just great to be loved. Hubby in Kuwait, sent the best wish ever and that is, that I'm his precious love till the end of time. Now who could ask for anything more.

I'm like a little girl filled with excitement, I celebrate another day of Life, thank you Jesus for this great Blessing. :D

Happy, Happy Birthday PattyAngel! biggrin.gif

You are such a beautiful and kind spirit you cannot help but enjoy this wonderful day.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1