Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a thought...could this period of frustration be purposefully imposed? Could it be they want folks to become so fed up with the "nonsense" in hopes they will sell off their dinar, back to the brokers, thus reeling in the larger notes to get them "off the streets"? Or is my Pollyanna showing? blush.gif

• Upvote 2

Old Yiddish saying: "Sitting on spilches" (sp?)....meaning anxiety to the max. But, as someone else alluded to, we are much better off than any Iraqi citizen. They go to bed more worried ( than about

a RV)......more about being blown up, before they get up. Talk about being "tired."

GO RV=LV (LAS VEGAS)

• Upvote 2

Azgoldengirl That is exactly want they want, Pumpers for sales and dumpers for selling off. Thats the name of the game and we just have to face the music and stand proud till its over. :P Once you get that ignor factor down ya got it made in this train ride. :unsure:

Caracam,

I hear you. I too have been on this for years and it has come the point where it is hard to read all the crap those idiots keep on posting and perhaps harder to take a brake like some are suggesting. It is a good suggestion, I do not question it, but in my case after all this time there is no longer room for anything other than a conclusion, no matter what it will be. I pray for the best, I guess am prepared for the acceptable, but mostly I just hope my investment will not be a bag full of worthless pretty printed paper, which is a very real possibility regardless of what some of the hard core believers say.

I guess the only way I can realistically take a brake is to finally get rid of what I have so I take myself out of the guessing and hoping game. A game that is played by the most corrupted and careless people on earth, people whom you wouldn't trust with anything. Never the less your money. But here we are. I have said many times that I am done and I want to sell what I have, and still haven't done it. I have been able to limit my reading to the titles even though I am tempted to open some of them. I don't because I know is full of the same nonsense from the hard core believers, newbies, gurus and so on. Your topic caught my attention because we share the same feelings.

All I can say is to try and limit your exposure to it. I look at this once a week may be and only read the main lines. It has helped but for sure hasn't fixed the fact that I am fed up with this nonsense. I think that if I could express my frustration the way I would really want to (I just let you imagine ...... :) it would give me some satisfaction, but it will be short lived.

All the best to you.

• Upvote 2

Caracam,

I hear you. I too have been on this for years and it has come the point where it is hard to read all the crap those idiots keep on posting and perhaps harder to take a brake like some are suggesting. It is a good suggestion, I do not question it, but in my case after all this time there is no longer room for anything other than a conclusion, no matter what it will be. I pray for the best, I guess am prepared for the acceptable, but mostly I just hope my investment will not be a bag full of worthless pretty printed paper, which is a very real possibility regardless of what some of the hard core believers say.

I guess the only way I can realistically take a brake is to finally get rid of what I have so I take myself out of the guessing and hoping game. A game that is played by the most corrupted and careless people on earth, people whom you wouldn't trust with anything. Never the less your money. But here we are. I have said many times that I am done and I want to sell what I have, and still haven't done it. I have been able to limit my reading to the titles even though I am tempted to open some of them. I don't because I know is full of the same nonsense from the hard core believers, newbies, gurus and so on. Your topic caught my attention because we share the same feelings.

All I can say is to try and limit your exposure to it. I look at this once a week may be and only read the main lines. It has helped but for sure hasn't fixed the fact that I am fed up with this nonsense. I think that if I could express my frustration the way I would really want to (I just let you imagine ...... :) it would give me some satisfaction, but it will be short lived.

All the best to you.

Thanks Packrat and to all who offered positive feedback - my best to you all

:-)

This is only my 3rd year in this and I can understand the disappointment. But the problems stem from the people who really want it to happen and read into things with a biased view which is somewhat understandable. I have been sucked in many times and made a **** out of myself in the process. My wifes attitude is she will believe it when she sees it. I have a more positive approach, (well somebody had to believe) and now I look at the facts of what will create the right conditions for a RV. I just roll my eyes now at some of the commentators. I am very confidant however that we are getting close - 5 months away at my estimation. I am way more informed than I used to be and am more confident then ever of a result this year and its got very little to do with the pumpers.

I would say this though it is important to have money in Warka as it gives a way to convert very quickly to US dollars when it goes up and therefore profit take without the hassle of having to try and cash in in a potentially very volatile market. It dosent so much matter that it may take a few weeks or even months to get money out, the fact is that the deal is done when its converted to US funds at your command on- line. Some of you dont like Warka but they are Ok and will remain so. They will not go under. CBI just wants a little more control over Warka which isnt a bad thing for us. The trick in this investment is to dig out the truth, ignore the hype and dont get scared off.

Its actually the pumpers who have got people tired and not the truth of the investment opportunity. However if it wasn't for some discussion we wouldn't have a lot of info and useful discussion and advice. I have certainly benefited from this forum in the early days.

As long as you have a balanced investment, hang on, and that means a Warka account. Take a break and come back in for a look later on. Say around June when the remaining Chapter 7 constraints and issues should be getting lifted. Nothing is going to happen before that. But I am confidant that this RV will be a really big event and a bit of a wild ride.

Remember the Investment is good and is backed by a lot of real data and action. Simply Dont believe the pumpers and line up the facts with wisdom and real information without a biased eye. Then you will feel better.

Stop the Tears, we have all been on the same ride my friends. This is the closest we have ever been and now your crying about it. None of us like the pumps, but at least it brings a little humor to the ride if you ignore the ignorance. Its an investment, we could all lose or we could win. Better then playing the lottery tho. tears are for when you get you ass beat by a little dude and your embarrassed. :unsure:

Hey Biker, so who was that little dude that beat you up? LMAO! :lol:

Tired of hearing about how "close we are" how "this and that"

tired of seeing gurus posts (not that I read them), tired of all of them, breitling, iqd team (and these are the respected ones) and all the "full of s*** pumpers.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day at work but I'm just

tired of hearing about how close we are.

I've been waiting since '06

I'm tired.

I hear ya! blink.gif

It sure would be nice but even I, the eternal optimist, am feeling pretty low right now. I was sure that I would wake up today and there would be an RV. Did I drink some of the Kool Aid? For me, its the dust, B.S. and bad food here in the StanBox. I know it will RV and NO LOP. I have no idea when or what rate but right now, I would just like a modest RV and go home. Today, I have not even found a shread of entertainment value from the "gurus" Let me, in public, make a promise to my family. When the RV happens, I will come home and stay there. I will work at home even if it is at Mickey D's or a paper route. If I leave the USA again, it will be because of a family vacation.

I feel sorry knowing that other people are feeling this way, but better knowing I am not the only one. I think I will just go to the dining facility and have a non-alcoholic beer. Will someone please drink a real one for me?

That is enough of my self-pity party. Everyone have a great day and enjoy whatever is left of your day.

wink.gif

They are all full of crap..... angry.gif

You just have to ignore them....they will continue to post nonsensical BS to keep the masses coming back for more, and to keep people excited to buy more dinar....

When I get tired of all the crap I simply click on IRAQI NEWS and ignore the RUMORS sections. Makes me feel better :rolleyes:

Edited by E A Poe

It is important to realize that there are many hidden agendas with these guru chumps.One is ego,falling all over themselves to be the first to call it.Another is financial gain,they charge you for bad or made up Intel and give the same lame excuses over and over.Many in this thread do not grasp the hardship some feel when each ITS OVER CALL OR POST turns out to be BS.Some of these people are living on borrowed time and don't have the luxury of another week.I read where one couple where hoping for an RV to pay for a life saving operation for their son.The fact is many gurus will say its over and are cowards when it dose not happen.They should at least come out and give us a decrypted answer as to why it did not happen,and then look to change Intel providers.Instead you get the same Ole OH WELL THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION OR HEY WE ARE CLOSER TODAY THEN EVER.OR HOW ABOUT I AM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT I GET....that may or may not be true but they do have some responsibility in what they pass on.I think the gurus need to put their BIG BOY pants on and get better sorces....JMO....

• Upvote 1

I just bought another 5 mil last month because after seven years I still believe in this investment and I believe it is about over. But you have to do what is right for you. My best advice is pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and if this don't feel right to you get out now.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

It is important to realize that there are many hidden agendas with these guru chumps.One is ego,falling all over themselves to be the first to call it.Another is financial gain,they charge you for bad or made up Intel and give the same lame excuses over and over.Many in this thread do not grasp the hardship some feel when each ITS OVER CALL OR POST turns out to be BS.Some of these people are living on borrowed time and don't have the luxury of another week.I read where one couple where hoping for an RV to pay for a life saving operation for their son.The fact is many gurus will say its over and are cowards when it dose not happen.They should at least come out and give us a decrypted answer as to why it did not happen,and then look to change Intel providers.Instead you get the same Ole OH WELL THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION OR HEY WE ARE CLOSER TODAY THEN EVER.OR HOW ABOUT I AM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT I GET....that may or may not be true but they do have some responsibility in what they pass on.I think the gurus need to put their BIG BOY pants on and get better sorces....JMO....

While stories such as you stated are sad,they are not uncommon in all walks of life. People in general are easily led and tend to believe others way to quickly. We can condem the Guru's, used car salesman,lawyers,doctors,...............etc the list is never ending. Where there is the possibilty of revenue you will find those that will take advantage(seller & buyers). The point is some put themselves into the situations they are in by they're own actions, then look to blame others. Are there shysters,sure. And if they have done something illegal then they should be punished to the upmost. But if I invest/purchase anything without doing my due diligence and it goes south who's fault is it? And if i take financial advise from a fictious person on line who's to blame. I take responsibilty for all that happens in my life(that I can control),the good and the bad.Ego plays a major role for many when it comes to this investment pro & con,everybody is right and no one is wrong.Time will tell, Best to all.

Edited by caz1104

Or we could all just make fun of Oakie just to pass the time! tongue.gif

I hear he has gone into fortune telling and giving psychic readings. Turns out he felt like he had so developed his intuitive abilities predicting the RV so many times that he thought he would expand those abilities into other areas that could make him a buck when the dinar pumping business slows down!

Also I hear he sells shower curtain rings on the side smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Stop the Tears, we have all been on the same ride my friends. This is the closest we have ever been and now your crying about it. None of us like the pumps, but at least it brings a little humor to the ride if you ignore the ignorance. Its an investment, we could all lose or we could win. Better then playing the lottery tho. tears are for when you get you ass beat by a little dude and your embarrassed. :unsure:

No investment Should EVER last this long. No investment should go past 3 months time...tops. There should be a law that states this. The law should also state "any investment lasting 3 months or more shall have tax free returns". :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1