Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama..., a true enemy of Israel...?

parmenio

Lately, sensative information regarding Israel's attack on Iran has been leaking to the press. :blink: Just a few weeks ago Penetta announced that Israel would probably attack Iran in April, May or

June... information Israel certainly did not want advertised! Today we learn that Israel would use bases in Azerbaijan to attack Iran. The information is believed to have been leaked to the press by

the obama administration. Who is the bigger threat to Israel..., the obama administration that continues to leak information or Iran?

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Lately, sensative information regarding Israel's attack on Iran has been leaking to the press. :blink: Just a few weeks ago Penetta announced that Israel would probably attack Iran in April, May or

June... information Israel certainly did not want advertised! Today we learn that Israel would use bases in Azerbaijan to attack Iran. The information is believed to have been leaked to the press by

the obama administration. Who is the bigger threat to Israel..., the obama administration that continues to leak information or Iran?

Do you have a link to this story parmenio? Also, here's a +1 to you for not using the oft used term "liberal" in your original post. :D

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

Do you have a link to this story parmenio? Also, here's a +1 to you for not using the oft used term "liberal" in your original post. :D

GO RV, then BV

Hey..., it's all over the TV..., if you are not watching MSNBC!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2

Parmenio. Glad you said the administration also. The entire Obama administration is responsible. The leaks sound like an instigation tool to edge Isreal on. Hope they can see the light behind the smoke. If the link for this is out there would be nice to have. Thank you.

Parmenio. Glad you said the administration also. The entire Obama administration is responsible. The leaks sound like an instigation tool to edge Isreal on. Hope they can see the light behind the smoke. If the link for this is out there would be nice to have. Thank you.

Specifically on FOX with former UN Ambassador Bolton.

HERE'S YOUR Link...

Israelis Suspect Obama Media Leaks to Prevent Strike on Iran

JERUSALEM – Two reports today about Iran’s nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.

ABC NEWS LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course this isn't on MSNBC, They actually report valid news stories. Why is the US so concerned with Israel anyways??

This is what I was talking about NEO. You didn't get negged because of the Israel comment. You got negged for supporting MSNBC. Later ;)

GO RV, then BV

P.S. If I'm not mistaken there is a penalty with the rating system, as in pluses and minuses. If you get too many accumulated minuses (not sure of the number), you get shown the door. I think that's the case, not sure, but I heard it somewhere. IF someone could confirm this, I would appreciate it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HERE'S YOUR Link...

Israelis Suspect Obama Media Leaks to Prevent Strike on Iran

JERUSALEM – Two reports today about Iran’s nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.

ABC NEWS LINK

Isn't it a GOOD thing, leaks or whatever, to avoid WWIII, because that is what Israel bombing Iran will bring.

Isn't it a GOOD thing, leaks or whatever, to avoid WWIII, because that is what Israel bombing Iran will bring.

Sir..., this is NOT rational thinking. SO..., you believe by allowing Iran to have a NUKE peace will come to the Middle East?

PLEASE ANSWER ME!

• Upvote 1

This should not come as a surprise. We shall witness this administration sink even deeper before the elections.

Of course this isn't on MSNBC, They actually report valid news stories. Why is the US so concerned with Israel anyways??

There's an old saying, it goes like this...

It's better to not say anything and be thought of as ignorant, than to say something and remove any doubt.

You may want to keep that in mind.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

by allowing Iran to have a NUKE peace will come to the Middle East?

Peace will come to the Middle East shortly after the United States removes it's military and stops paying countries to fight each other. A Middle Eastern war without US military intervention is probably the only thing that could eventually bring peace. Who knows, they might even be able to resolve their differences peacefully if we stopped mucking it up and imposing our will over there.

A lot of countries have nukes. There can be peace in the Middle East regardless of whether Iran has a nuke or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Peace will come to the Middle East shortly after the United States removes it's military and stops paying countries to fight each other. A Middle Eastern war without US military intervention is probably the only thing that could eventually bring peace. Who knows, they might even be able to resolve their differences peacefully if we stopped mucking it up and imposing our will over there.

A lot of countries have nukes. There can be peace in the Middle East regardless of whether Iran has a nuke or not.

Again..., not rational thinking. You leave the USA exposed!

• Upvote 3

Sir..., this is NOT rational thinking. SO..., you believe by allowing Iran to have a NUKE peace will come to the Middle East?

PLEASE ANSWER ME!

First off - has Iran really got nukes?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/22/nuclear-watchdog-iran-iaea

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/09/panetta-admits-iran-not-developing-nukes/

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/25/u-s-intelligence-agencies-agree-no-evidence-of-iranian-nuclear-weapons-program/

The only country in the middle east with nuclear weapons and will not allow any international inspections is Israel. Please watch this documentary.

Anyway how can anyone bring peace anywhere by dropping bombs on innocent women and children?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

This is what I was talking about NEO. You didn't get negged because of the Israel comment. You got negged for supporting MSNBC. Later ;)

GO RV, then BV

P.S. If I'm not mistaken there is a penalty with the rating system, as in pluses and minuses. If you get too many accumulated minuses (not sure of the number), you get shown the door. I think that's the case, not sure, but I heard it somewhere. IF someone could confirm this, I would appreciate it.

Well I hope that's not the case. It's important to hear all sides of the story and all sides of what people are thinking. Just because we have more repubs than dems on this site doesn't mean you don't need to be heard too! Stand strong shab! Your one of a kind. Hell I would hate to see mojak or weapon go either. There arguments are important to the continuing conversation. It would suck to just sit and have only people you agree with chat on here. We need you guys :)!

• Upvote 1

I don't know what's wrong with you people. We do not want war with Iran. We are not responsable for Israel's safety! We will inevitably be suncked into a war with Iran, and then China and Russia will also step in! They do not bluff!

The media and our government have you folks so brainwashed it's not funny! Please wake up and smell the coffee. I am glad he is leaking the information, Israel needs to learn to get along with it's neigbors (sp?) without the US holding it's hand all the time. Iran has done nothing to us, leave them alone and pray there is no war!

Our siding with Israel on everything has caused our country enough ill will among the arab countries....we definitely don't need more. I feel that just like we were told that Iraq was our enemy, so the same will happen with Iran. In the case of Iran, we were also brainwashed by our own government to think "The axis of evil" story. I strongly have my doubts.

carlos

Well I hope that's not the case. It's important to hear all sides of the story and all sides of what people are thinking. Just because we have more repubs than dems on this site doesn't mean you don't need to be heard too! Stand strong shab! Your one of a kind. Hell I would hate to see mojak or weapon go either. There arguments are important to the continuing conversation. It would suck to just sit and have only people you agree with chat on here. We need you guys :)!

Brandon: It's not a matter of Dems Vs. Repubs...how can people be so eager to see yet another war? Have'nt we had enough! Obama FINALLY is doing something right, saying NO to Israel!

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Again..., not rational thinking. You leave the USA exposed!

I agree wholeheartedly Palmenio! We need to stay completely out. I agree with Ron Paul...no more wars, no more wars for the profit of the only ones who will benefit...the elite, not your sons and daughters who come home shot up to s$%*#T, while the elite are at their exclusive resorts, wake up people! We the average people do all the heavy lifting, and sacrificing in these wars and benefit only them. The average person has been manipulated for centuries and can't seem to figure out why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer,

With no disrespect intended: The only people that are in the military are those that have not figured out yet that they are being USED! our troops have not fought for our liberty and freedom since the Revolutionary war, all the other wars were about our military being manipulated by the elite. Please open your eyes!

The Unirted States is the most belligerent nation on earth because of the elite.

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I agree wholeheartedly Palmenio! We need to stay completely out. I agree with Ron Paul...no more wars, no more wars for the profit of the only ones who will benefit...the elite, not your sons and daughters who come home shot up to s$%*#T, while the elite are at their exclusive resorts, wake up people! We the average people do all the heavy lifting, and sacrificing in these wars and benefit only them. The average person has been manipulated for centuries and can't seem to figure out why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer,

With no disrespect intended: The only people that are in the military are those that have not figured out yet that they are being USED! our troops have not fought for our liberty and freedom since the Revolutionary war, all the other wars were about our military being manipulated by the elite. Please open your eyes!

The Unirted States is the most belligerent nation on earth because of the elite.

Carlos

+1000

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Carlos

Carlos, you must have misread/misunderstood my post. I never said nor do I believe that we should NOT support Israel. WE MUST! Thanks!

Edited by parmenio