Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq to get help from UN out of C7.

Luigi1

Talabani To Ban Ki-moon: We Expect To support The UN To Regain Iraq & It's Natural & Free From Chapter VII.

Baghdad (news) met with President Jalal Talabani, the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to attend the Arab summit, the twenty-third by incubating in Iraq, adding that he hoped the support of the United Nations to rid Iraq from Chapter VII and restores normal.

A statement from the Presidency of the Republic received the (Agency News of news) a copy of it today: The UN Secretary-General expressed his pleasure of this visit has known on Baghdad from the floor and seemed put another, more stable, secure and organized and sophisticated than it was in his previous visits, which was used in which the helicopter to move because of the circumstances security associated with those visits. http://bit.ly/Hknmsf

Ban Ki-moon: Iraq’s Cooperation With Kuwait Will Help To Exit From Chapter VII.

Called President Jalal Talabani, on Thursday, the United Nations to support Iraq and its isnaad including assisted in the restoration of normal, The Secretary General of the United Nations that Iraq’s cooperation with Kuwait will help his exit from Chapter VII. http://bit.ly/HlqVP3

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I really think that they will be getting out of C7, because they have actually cleared up their problems with Kuwait, paid back what they needed to, actually, in most respects have a government in place, taken over their own security, and definately are not a secuity threat to the world! Add, the fact that the UN really doesn't want to maintain responsibility for Iraq, IMO. I believe, that the UN would like to cut them loose now, and move on to bigger problems, like Iran, and Syria. JMO.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4

Open the door, Iraq wants out! Kuwait is standing outside waiting to shake Iraq's hand. Chapter VII is the last chapter in the freedom book; finish it and Iraq is free!!

Another domino is about to fall!

• Upvote 2

I really think that they will be getting out of C7, because they have actually cleared up their problems with Kuwait, paid back what they needed to, actually, in most respects have a government in place, taken over their own security, and definately are not a secuity threat to the world! Add, the fact that the UN really doesn't want to maintain responsibility for Iraq, IMO. I believe, that the UN would like to cut them loose now, and move on to bigger problems, like Iran, and Syria. JMO.

Go RV!!!

I totally agree. Great assesement.

• Upvote 3

Your not wrong Skip, your right, you know TIME, is not a important thing to them, i have learnt, seem to work day and night.

It's amazing to see Educated people, (some leaders that is), ignoring Time, the way they do...... They might get something done, if they where on Time.

There late now, I think, don't you???? lol By the way, what Time is it ??? Shut up Reelemfast !!! I can't help it, im out of Time. Go R.V.

If anyone has ever lived in the middle east, I think we can all say for certainty that

" incubating in Iraq " was NOT a mistranslation....

I love the cold but I love that desert dry heat maybe more, and incubation is the perfect word to describe the feeling!

hopefully the summit will engage negotiations

Sling Shot! Engage! Shake & Bake Baby!

One thing Maliki really needs to do is let go of Iran, he does not want the UN to see him as connected to Iran as he has been reported.

He could also be a good inside intel for the UN. JMO

Thanks for the post Luigi. Hopefully, we won't have to wait until June to see Chap 7 lifted. I'm ready for Adam to pop in to tell us that the HCL and Budget passed. The last I read they were both unresolved. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The budget may wait till after RV then adjusted to the new rate. The RV can still happen without HCL.

Portions of the HCL were passed last month when Parliament approved of the sharing of the oil wealth with the people & setting up debit accounts to pay all it's citizens. They also got the Kurds on board. Signing the HCL is now just a formality.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

The budget may wait till after RV then adjusted to the new rate. The RV can still happen without HCL.

Portions of the HCL were passed last month when Parliament approved of the sharing of the oil wealth with the people & setting up debit accounts to pay all it's citizens. They also got the Kurds on board. Signing the HCL is now just a formality.

The hcl is different than what they added to the budget. it will give citizens a piece until the real hcl is passed.

The fact the came up with an alternate solution, shows me just how far off the hcl really is. Its temporary until the hcl is passed.

the budget will show first....if iraqis can agree to open it rather than challenge it.

To say the hcl passed in portions is not true. the hcl is more comprehensive and is a packaged deal.

Luigi, the citizens are getting some oil revenues. and that may seem like the hcl. but thats a very fine line,to saythe hcl passed. it was a substituition to the hcl for now. If you can show anyarticle that mentions any portion of the hcl passed, then theres something there. but to repeat myself its a temporary enactment

My apology. I got two e mail alerts saying it happened. Somebody is playing mean tricks.

Luigi was one of them from Oakie? laugh.gif

Just kidding bro. biggrin.gif

I been in this thing so long I didn't even get excited when I first read your post!

Wow, been around the yard too many times to get excited about anything until I have it confirmed I guess.

As far as I'm concerned this thing has been in the crock pot long enough, time to RV BABY!!!

PUSH THE FREAKING BUTTON ALREADY!!!!

• Upvote 2