Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zebari: The Summit was successful

but how? when this saying the summit was modest huh.gif

http://dinarvets.com...be-very-modest/

i will tell you how my friend, because zebari is towing the party line. we should expect him to say nothing less than "SUCCESS! We won! Maliki is great and did a good job!" the facts beg to differ however. this thing could have gone over a lot smoother if maliki wasn't bent of dictatoral ways of running the government. he literally is still wearing 6 different hats so that he doesn't have to share power.

sheesh....what a dum dum.

I think he meant to say that the 24 carat covered dates were awesome dude, and I am so glad nobody really important showed up so me and Maliki could eat them all ourselves, and that he can't wait to go to next years summit. This summit was like a popcorn fart in the wind, just a small shot but nothing much to write home about. Excuse my crude and elementary West Texas witticism. B)

• Upvote 2

I think he meant to say that the 24 carat covered dates were awesome dude, and I am so glad nobody really important showed up so me and Maliki could eat them all ourselves, and that he can't wait to go to next years summit. This summit was like a popcorn fart in the wind, just a small shot but nothing much to write home about. Excuse my crude and elementary West Texas witticism. B)

The only success was that nobody got blown up.

But beyond that, I agree with the crude and elementary West Texas witticism.

• Upvote 2

So, in the end, the fact that the Arab Summit was hosted by a nation with a toilet paper currency made absolutely no difference at all. So much for Arab pride and its central importance to Iraq. Next time Shabibi announces that he is going to RV the currency (ie.before the Arab Summit), I would take it with a grain of salt. All the imperatives for the RV to happen, or the world is going to end, seem to evaporate with time, and things just lumber on as they have with the GOI and Iraq for years and years.