Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking news, second meeting between Maliki and Moon

One for the money... two for the show.. three to get ready cause here we go... RV times a coming!!! smile.gif

Just git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks Tony... good catch, now about that guru gig.. shall we call you... Tonyru?? wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Maliki is a doofus and I hear the faint sound of "a vote of no confidence" for next week or soon thereafter. He had a chance IMHO to be a much bigger player on the international Arab scene and instead it would appear thus far that he is out of his league at this level.

• Upvote 3

Maliki's Getting Mooned ! :o

blush.gif... Only you Thug... only you!!!rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Maliki is a doofus and I hear the faint sound of "a vote of no confidence" for next week or soon thereafter. He had a chance IMHO to be a much bigger player on the international Arab scene and instead it would appear thus far that he is out of his league at this level.

Let's keep in mind that Maliki greatest hindrance is gone... Allawi is in London! That should make things go much more smoothly imo!wink.gif

• Upvote 4

Absolutely! He has had chance after chance after chance. His love of power has sealed his destiny. For everyone's sake, I pray that if Allawi does take over, he loves his people enough to not let them continue to suffer. I guess Maliki should have by passed the golden figs and diamond studded meat and used it to feed the people that are starving in his country.

• Upvote 4

Absolutely! He has had chance after chance after chance. His love of power has sealed his destiny. For everyone's sake, I pray that if Allawi does take over, he loves his people enough to not let them continue to suffer. I guess Maliki should have by passed the golden figs and diamond studded meat and used it to feed the people that are starving in his country.

IMHO, Allawi is Iraq ! Thanks Gatekeepers! He is a very respected, loved, and true figure of Iraq ! Justice will prevail !

• Upvote 3

Interesting meeting.I guess there must be a lot to talk about: and now entering day two! I guess so, on the one hand, Moon representing the Western Banking mafia, and on the other a proxy representative of Sheite Muslim Iran. AND behind them all the nations of the BRIC "just say NO to the dollar" group!

Anybody remember the "Paris Accord" agreememnt ? Held on the Egyptian Riviera where Iraq promised to pay the Western Banking nations huge amounts of bucks in reparations, and other costs added on like an itemised phone bil! All for the privilage of being conquered by the Wetern Mafia? I would not be too surprised if that agreement and Un sactions are completely out the window for Maliki right about now!

What leverage could Moon have over Maliki? Promise him wealth? I think he's probably stolen enough, by now, may not be an issue. A safe haven for crimes commited?

Carlos

• Upvote 3

blush.gif... Only you Thug... only you!!!rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Let's keep in mind that Maliki greatest hindrance is gone... Allawi is in London! That should make things go much more smoothly imo!wink.gif

Nah, Allawi was to travel to US and then Europe. But he's NOT the problem. Maliki is. Ban Ki Moon is having a 2nd session with Maliki because he didn't get it the first time. Articles saying he is back tracking on his agreement with Kuwait. He never keeps his word. A very dishonorable man. And his days are numbered. Either he plays ball and gives us the government or he is OUT. No confidence. Time is running out for him.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Well, the good news is there's a second meeting, the bad news is that nobody knows what's going on in this meeting. It could be, "Congratulations, Iraq is currently at security levels pre-Iraq invasion. The GoI is released from Chap 7". OR "WTF, over!!! You call that a Summit!! You call that broken house of mirrors a government? You've been in office for this long and still haven't gotten it together?!?!!?! You haven't done half the things you said you were going to do and you want to be released from Chap 7? Really!!!" Personally, I think that if Iraq is released from Chap 7 this would be the non-verbal consent to the way Maliki has run things. I wouldn't expect Iraq to come out of Chap 7 or RV while there are still such glarring holes in the government. In a perfect world, this would have been resolved already, Iraq would have been able to show a 'united' front to the Arab World muchless the World, and we'd be well on our way to a very prosperous recovery. Alas, this is not a perfect world, this is Iraq! We'll have to wait and see what the UNSC would view as 'acceptable'. Only time will tell...

• Upvote 2