Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New job info report

Workinchump

My last post was about my new job that was a result of this investment. My boss and a good hamdful of coworkers are invested. The buzz around here is very good. With the talk around the Arab Summit and the Eco Summit on the 31st. Everyone is thinking the same, that next week is our day. My boss has been informed by his contacts that we should (should) seen a change on Monday the 1st or Tues the 2nd. I don't like to talk about the bad, but he is hinting to all of us to move fast. To pay off debt, buy farm land, gold, silver and protect yourself and new wealth. I believe he is hinting at a massive down turn in the USD.

Currently the information that is being passed to me is .03 per iqd.

Sent from my desk on my phone.

• Upvote 2

A second round of foreclosures & bank failures as grand as the first bailouts are about to take place. This time there will be no funds to bail them out. No China loans. No magic hats.

The Feds may be eyeballing the IQD investers. I wouldn't be surprised if the tax structure is changed. Pelosi & Reid are still pushing for a temparary 80% tax on inheritance & windfall profits after their plan got shot down 4 times. Temp means perminent. There has never been a temp tax.

• Upvote 1

I happen to agree with a statement gfulcher66 made in a different topic on here. It very good point and I also do not believe it will come out that low. See the statement he made below.

gfulcher66, on 21 September 2010 - 01:46 PM, said:

UNTIL SOMEONE CAN PROOVE MY NEXT STATEMENT WRONG THIS IS MY STORY....If the RV comes out at a low rate (less than .86) every investment firm in the world, forex trader etc will buy up as many dinars as the portfolio's will allow! That is because we all know they can support 2 + $ and the speculation will drive the cost up to 3 + $ and create a much bigger pay out for Iraq in the long run, so no the rv will not come out very low in my opinion.

Please let me know if this argument holds any water, I am open to critisism!

Edited by gta1218
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I happen to agree with a statement gfulcher66 made in a different topic on here. It very good point and I also do not believe it will come out that low. See the statement he made below.

UNTIL SOMEONE CAN PROOVE MY NEXT STATEMENT WRONG THIS IS MY STORY....If the RV comes out at a low rate (less than .86) every investment firm in the world, forex trader etc will buy up as many dinars as the portfolio's will allow! That is because we all know they can support 2 + $ and the speculation will drive the cost up to 3 + $ and create a much bigger pay out for Iraq in the long run, so no the rv will not come out very low in my opinion.

No criticism here... I fully agree!

They can revalue at any time without being a. traded currency. 1170 to 1166 as example. After they get notes in from current holders they can again revalue and go international when they have it where they want. If it revalues to .03 the only way to get it is the way we do

I am a real estate investor and not a currency expert so I'm trying to understand this the best I can. But lets say it RV's at just $1. Wouldn't that cause a massive amount of inflation in Iraq? Isn't their currency currently in an inflated state simply because there is so much of it in circulation? That's how it works over here right? The more money the FED prints, the more inflation rises, and the less purchasing power our currency has. So if it RV's overnight at one dollar, Iraq still has that same amount of currency in circulation. Now I know it's worth more for the time being, but because of the sheer volume, wouldn't the value decrease leaving Iraq in the same position they are in prior to the RV?

Lets take diamonds for example. Diamonds are valuable because there is not a lot of them. But lets say I flood the market with 30 trillion diamonds overnight. Wouldn't the value or price of diamonds decrease significantly? How would this not be the same with the dinar?