Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feds refuse to release Obama draft docs to Sheriff Joe

sportfisher

The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

A three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

“Given the clarity and brevity of these requests, we would appreciate your direct response within ten business days of your receipt of this letter, since we are continuing our investigation,” Arpaio said.

Arpaio charges forgery

In his March 1 press conference in Phoenix, Arpaio, together with lead investigator Mike Zullo, charged that in addition to the long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, Obama’s Selective Service registration form is also a forged document.

Arpaio and Zullo came to the conclusion after comparing a copy of Obama’s form to copies of several others known to be authentic. Some were submitted from the same Post Office as Obama’s, Makiki Station in Honolulu, and in the same month and year, July 1980.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/feds-refuse-to-release-obama-draft-docs-to-sheriff-joe/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

More proof positive that Obama is a fake. Otherwise, why wouldn't the Obama administration jump at the chance to show proof exonerating Obama. answer: because they can't . The more Obama hides the more guilty he is.

Why not come out with all the originals and put this to bed? Because the originals don't exist or are fakes, period.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Love 'em or hate 'em, Sheriff Joe is the only one with big enough cahones to fight illegal immigration. The Feds sure as heck don't do it. Living in AZ, it's incredible how many illegals have stolen identities, commit henious crimes and live off the welfare system. Sure, there are plenty of illegals who are here and actually contribute to society, but most of them are not. This topic is similar to religion and politics, where it's your opinion/belief versus mine, and nobody is actually right.

It's my belief that if an individual wants to live in America, regardless of where you're from, I welcome you to come here, but only after you do so the proper (and legal) way. I'm guessing that I'll get a ton of negative marks for my little rant, but as I stated earlier, this is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it, just like you're entitled to giving me a neg!!!

However, we all have one thing in common, and we all agree on this - GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

A three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

“Given the clarity and brevity of these requests, we would appreciate your direct response within ten business days of your receipt of this letter, since we are continuing our investigation,” Arpaio said.

Arpaio charges forgery

In his March 1 press conference in Phoenix, Arpaio, together with lead investigator Mike Zullo, charged that in addition to the long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, Obama’s Selective Service registration form is also a forged document.

Arpaio and Zullo came to the conclusion after comparing a copy of Obama’s form to copies of several others known to be authentic. Some were submitted from the same Post Office as Obama’s, Makiki Station in Honolulu, and in the same month and year, July 1980.

http://www.wnd.com/2...to-sheriff-joe/

Seems Mr Flahavan was pretty clear, to me at least. Not sure how else one would say, "call the F.B.I". :huh: I can only assume Sheriff Joe doesn't trust another law enforcement agency. Hmmm....that's like being a school principal and having your own kids home schooled. As always, just my opinion. (same as AZDesert) :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seems Mr Flahavan was pretty clear, to me at least. Not sure how else one would say, "call the F.B.I". :huh: I can only assume Sheriff Joe doesn't trust another law enforcement agency. Hmmm....that's like being a school principal and having your own kids home schooled. As always, just my opinion. (same as ASDesert) :)

GO RV, then BV

He's the only person to provide the evidence that the birth certificate and Service card's are fake... Why would he just pass the buck and not finish what he started? I thought the guy was a fool at first, but I'm really starting to like Arpaio and the fact that he's not using tax money to do this investigation. Unlike Obama who doesn't even baulk at the chance to use YOUR money!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Love 'em or hate 'em, Sheriff Joe is the only one with big enough cahones to fight illegal immigration. The Feds sure as heck don't do it. Living in AZ, it's incredible how many illegals have stolen identities, commit henious crimes and live off the welfare system. Sure, there are plenty of illegals who are here and actually contribute to society, but most of them are not. This topic is similar to religion and politics, where it's your opinion/belief versus mine, and nobody is actually right.

It's my belief that if an individual wants to live in America, regardless of where you're from, I welcome you to come here, but only after you do so the proper (and legal) way. I'm guessing that I'll get a ton of negative marks for my little rant, but as I stated earlier, this is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it, just like you're entitled to giving me a neg!!!

However, we all have one thing in common, and we all agree on this - GO RV!!! B)

Oh I agree. You come legal. I am very against illegal. We had to go through the INS legalities and it ticks me off when someone thinks their special and just comes in illegally and stays. And what really gets me is that it is against the law to enter illegally. So some states have decided to follow the law on immigration and our fed government is suing those states for doing the feds job. How the heck does that work. Our government is out of control.

All illegal your not right. We had to go through the process and you should too. Your disgraceful for taking yourself to the front of the line with your boldness.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How many of you HOPE this POTUS is legit? And only HOPE.

GO RV, then BV

I don't believe there is much "legit" about this guy - his place of birth is not relevant - his father was a Kenyan citizen and never became a U.S. citizen............thus, Barry ain't eligible! He had lived a lie all of his life, therefore, using someone else's SS # and falsifiying all his records. Get the imposter out of there!

• Upvote 6

LOL, sir they are never going to stop. SSS, told them to pound sand so the sand they will pound. Selective Service records are not public record unless they give permission. Cut and Dry.

But there is something shifty about refusing to allow any tiny part of the past of a sitting president of the United States to be public. He has done a couple million dollar job of hiding himself from the American public. I think the histories of our president should be public information. How do we even know what he is, who he is, what he represents, if he isn't willing to let anyone in back there? He has even sealed all flight records from Kenya to the United States for the week after he was born. If he was not flown back to the US with his mother during that time, why would he seal even those records?? I know you like him, but there is just something fishy about this guy. No one is so private that they seal every tiny record as he has done, at a cost of several million dollars, and he is using a Social Security number from a state where he has never lived. We KNOW that record is fake. What else is fake about him? We are entitled to know the answer to that question. YOU are entitled to know that answer. Don't you want to know? If he were a republican, would you want to know? Why would that make a difference? He either is American or he is not. Either way, we have a right to know.

• Upvote 9

But there is something shifty about refusing to allow any tiny part of the past of a sitting president of the United States to be public. He has done a couple million dollar job of hiding himself from the American public. I think the histories of our president should be public information. How do we even know what he is, who he is, what he represents, if he isn't willing to let anyone in back there? He has even sealed all flight records from Kenya to the United States for the week after he was born. If he was not flown back to the US with his mother during that time, why would he seal even those records?? I know you like him, but there is just something fishy about this guy. No one is so private that they seal every tiny record as he has done, at a cost of several million dollars, and he is using a Social Security number from a state where he has never lived. We KNOW that record is fake. What else is fake about him? We are entitled to know the answer to that question. YOU are entitled to know that answer. Don't you want to know? If he were a republican, would you want to know? Why would that make a difference? He either is American or he is not. Either way, we have a right to know.

Spot on Francie! If the shoe was on the other foot for the Dems they would DEMAND to know if the Republican President was eligible to hold office!

• Upvote 3

Oh I agree. You come legal. I am very against illegal. We had to go through the INS legalities and it ticks me off when someone thinks their special and just comes in illegally and stays. And what really gets me is that it is against the law to enter illegally. So some states have decided to follow the law on immigration and our fed government is suing those states for doing the feds job. How the heck does that work. Our government is out of control.

All illegal your not right. We had to go through the process and you should too. Your disgraceful for taking yourself to the front of the line with your boldness.

DinarintheAZDesert, you and your family are the kinds of people America welcomes. You are part of us. And I want to tell you, personally, that I, personally, welcome you and your family to live in our shared great country. You say our government is out of control. Yes, that's true. But it's actually Obama who is out of control, and he has led us to the abyss. I pray we get him out of there in time to save America.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe there is much "legit" about this guy - his place of birth is not relevant - his father was a Kenyan citizen and never became a U.S. citizen............thus, Barry ain't eligible! He had lived a lie all of his life, therefore, using someone else's SS # and falsifiying all his records. Get the imposter out of there!

I appreciate your candid answer TXNOLE. However, once again a very simple question got flipped. It requires only an "I do" or an "I don't". I will not ask why, after the fact. ;)

GO RV, then BV

DinarintheAZDesert, you and your family are the kinds of people America welcomes. You are part of us. And I want to tell you, personally, that I, personally, welcome you and your family to live in our shared great country. You say our government is out of control. Yes, that's true. But it's actually Obama who is out of control, and he has led us to the abyss. I pray we get him out of there in time to save America.

Seems as if there are lots of horses in the pasture Francie.....and only one lives in the White House. ;)

Edited by Shabibilicious

Me and my family were all born and raised here, just like my parents, grand parents and great grand parents. Yeah, ALL of our relatives came from someplace other than here (other than true Native Americans), but thanks for your support!

GO RV...

LOL, sir they are never going to stop. SSS, told them to pound sand so the sand they will pound. Selective Service records are not public record unless they give permission. Cut and Dry.

Yep, and it just so happens that agency is now headed up by an "Obama appointee"..........................go figure.

• Upvote 2

You just don't and won't get it. All the man would have to do is SHOW HIS DAMN CREDENTIALS to solve everything. So you have to ask, what is he hiding?

Obama said so himself..."The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." -Barack H. Obama

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The man won't DISCLOSE the TRUTH and you're too blind to see it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Actually they are public record and available at sss.gov

Seems Mr Flahavan was pretty clear, to me at least. Not sure how else one would say, "call the F.B.I". :huh: I can only assume Sheriff Joe doesn't trust another law enforcement agency. Hmmm....that's like being a school principal and having your own kids home schooled. As always, just my opinion. (same as AZDesert) :)

GO RV, then BV

Not quite. Obama even has the FBI under his control. When it comes to information concerning his history, he has left no stone unturned. If Sheriff Joe turned over any information proving that he didn't have the right to be in that office to the FBI, that would be the last anyone ever heard about it. It would be whooshed into the bowels of their basement, never to be found again, or even worse, burned entirely. And this is my honest, most sincere, American opinion.

P.S. there's a reason for all this secrecy, and we have the right to know what that secret is. Just another of my honest opinions.

• Upvote 2

I really Believe that this is the time to keep This Sheriff in Prayers of Protection. I myself do. So i am asking all to keep this in mind when doing so. To keep Sherriff Apario in Prayers is the best thing we can do, He is then under GOD,s Authority and Protection -just where he should be. If there is anything that comes towards him to hurt him it will be known from where it came from but he will be still standing.WHY because GOD DOESNT LIE.I believe this is the BEST way to take up a cause and stand with the Sheriff ;)

Not quite. Obama even has the FBI under his control. When it comes to information concerning his history, he has left no stone unturned. If Sheriff Joe turned over any information proving that he didn't have the right to be in that office to the FBI, that would be the last anyone ever heard about it. It would be whooshed into the bowels of their basement, never to be found again, or even worse, burned entirely. And this is my honest, most sincere, American opinion.

P.S. there's a reason for all this secrecy, and we have the right to know what that secret is. Just another of my honest opinions.

I love it and appreciate it Francie. What's funny is, I always end my comments with "As always, just my opinion", and the negs (-) rain down like a midwestern spring day, simply because I don't hate Obama with all my being. You state something with no basis is fact, label it your opinion, and collect $200 (funny way of saying +'s) simply by dismissing the President as something other than legitimate. Oh, such is the nature of the beast, known as politics. Have a good day dear lady! As always, just my opinion. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have said it before and I will say it again. If the man has nothing to hide why not give the Sheriff what he asked for, but if the document is not provided there is reason to believe the document doesn't exist. I have mine. :ph34r:;):blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually they are public record and available at sss.gov

Actually, they're available only if you have last name, SSN and dob of person whose registration you wish to verify. Gets complicated when the alleged registrant has multiple SSNs!! Anyway, NOT online accessible public record. Has anyone filed a FOIA request for the production of any of these documents? I would suggest that the State and County Officials who must approve ballots before printing refuse to certify the listing of BHO or delegates pledged to him absent the production of original documents that prove his eligibility for the office to which he aspires.

Edited by Xtaxguy