Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if the rv is imminent, why are dealers still selling?

hitman1978

Why are the dealers still selling the dinar? If the cbi is trying to pull in the 3 zero notes, then why are they still selling billions of dinar to the dealers here in the u.s. ??? I want this as bad as the rest of you, but this seems like a valid question?

• Upvote 2

I would think that they would hault the sales of all large notes months ahead of time inorder to reduce the amount they would have to payout at the time of the r.v. if i was the cbi, and I was trying to collect all the 3 zero notes, why would I sell them to anyone? It seems counter productive to their master plan? (If that is their plan)

Profits, as long as that make the spread they are making money, and after 8 plus years they have made more than we will when it RV's.

I see your point of making money on spreads, but think about it.. you sell $250 million in dinar one week, you make 5% on spreads, which equals, 12.5 million .. or the dinar revalues 1:1 and you pay out 250 million. That's alot of money to be liable for.

Why are the dealers still selling the dinar? If the cbi is trying to pull in the 3 zero notes, then why are they still selling billions of dinar to the dealers here in the u.s. ??? I want this as bad as the rest of you, but this seems like a valid question?

When you want your currency to be a strong as the dollar ......you better have it spread all over the world .......you cant come out the gate with a strong currency if its all in your country ........you need central banks to hold it in reserve .....and the chepest way to do that is to sell it to there people so they have to hold it .......pretty smart HMMMMMMMMM

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe one simple answer to why big notes like the 25 k notes are still being exported to dealers is that they are not intended for circulation in Iraq to buy goods. They are used very differently.

I dont even think they can come back into Iraq by the general public. The Customs dept will stop anybody coming with cash like that.

The CBI will not allow the circulation of the Big notes in Iraq so the RV can be managed better. It has nothing to do with notes going out of the country as those notes cannot be used to buy goods as the exported notes are out of the country.

When you want your currency to be a strong as the dollar ......you better have it spread all over the world .......you cant come out the gate with a strong currency if its all in your country ........you need central banks to hold it in reserve .....and the chepest way to do that is to sell it to there people so they have to hold it .......pretty smart HMMMMMMMMM

Thanks for the reply.. I like your recent post by the way! I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around this.. I hear theories on the cbi trying to sell dollars and buy up all the 3 zero notes. Its not even theory, they are doing daily at the currency auctions! But then, you are saying they want it spread all over the globe, ( which does make perfect sense once you already have a strong currency and a strong economy) but if you have a weak currency, and you know its about to revalue, then why would you want to sell it and pay billions or trillions more than you have to? I thought the whole purpose of deleting the zeros was to reduce the money supply which reduces your liabilities at the time of an r.v.?

Edited by hitman1978

They're only worrying about getting the dinar off if their streets right now.

They still sell it at auction to the world for the profit.

To stop selling it at auction to the world before an RV would be

like sending a signal flare to the world saying HERE WE GO!

When they do pull the trigger, it will probably be while someone in power

like al-Maliki is in front of the cameras denying that they are even

remotely close to changing their currency's value.

When it does happen, I believe one of the biggest indicators that will

corroborate the news (besides Adams text message and emails)

will be that the dinar selling sources will immediately

stop selling.

Heck the currency sellers may even be the FIRST to know so they can

shut down sales at the same time.

That's why so many people PANIC when a dinar currency sales house website goes off-line.

Good question.

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 3

They're only worrying about getting the dinar off if their streets right now.

They still sell it at auction to the world for the profit.

To stop selling it at auction to the world before an RV would be

like sending a signal flare to the world saying HERE WE GO!

When they do pull the trigger, it will probably be while someone in power

like al-Maliki is in front of the cameras denying that they are even

remotely close to changing their currency's value.

When it does happen, I believe one of the biggest indicators that will

corroborate the news (besides Adams text message and emails)

will be that the dinar selling sources will immediately

stop selling.

Heck the currency sellers may even be the FIRST to know so they can

shut down sales at the same time.

That's why so many people PANIC when a dinar currency sales house website goes off-line.

Good question.

Go RV :woot:

Thanks for your replys fellas. Captain, that's a great explanation. That makes sense to me. Its a tough job trying to make sense of what's going on.. I guess we really won't know until this thing finally hits. In the mean time I like to look at all the angles and ask the tough questions. The whole thing is a great big mystery.. putting the pieces of the puzzle together is a tough task!

• Upvote 3

Iraq has ambitions of the IQD becoming one of the world premiere reserve currencies along with the Dollar, Yuan, Euro & Ruble.

In near future, Iraqi oil will be paid for in IQD, not US PetroDollars. By spreading the IQD all around the globe & printing more is but a small price to pay up front to RV in terms of their long term objectives. Sometimes you must spend money to make money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The IQD being a reserve currency is a pipe dream. They don't have the economy or stability.

Since every post I read of yours is negative, could I ask you why you are on this forum? This site was created by Adam for those that are invested and looking for the RV. Why do you contunually waste your time to come on here and put down every thread with your negativity. Why don't you sell your dinar (if you own any) and move on to an investment that you feel will benefit you. And by the way....GO RV!

Since every post I read of yours is negative, could I ask you why you are on this forum? This site was created by Adam for those that are invested and looking for the RV. Why do you contunually waste your time to come on here and put down every thread with your negativity. Why don't you sell your dinar (if you own any) and move on to an investment that you feel will benefit you. And by the way....GO RV!

If you'd rather people not tell you the truth, I'd suggest one of the other sites where it isn't allowed.

Why would the UST want to have hundreds of billions or trillions of USD worth of IQD when they basically have zero of Saudis currency or Venezuelas currency?

Answer: they wouldn't. Iraq has a third world GDP and is one of the most unstable countries in the world. The UST wouldn't want to pay a dollar per IQD any more than YOU would.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The IQD being a reserve currency is a pipe dream. They don't have the economy or stability.

It won't happen overnight. Once it RVs, the investors come in then the contracts are awarded, it will happen.

Iraq has plenty of oil, natural gas, gold, silver, uranium & rare minerals.

• Upvote 2

So does Saudi, why aren't they a reserve currency? There are 60 odd countries in the world with far stronger economies than Iraq, why aren't they reserve currencies?

The IQD can't be valued like a reserve currency until it is a reserve currency. But you say they won't be a reserve currency until after they RV. See a problem with that logic?

• Upvote 2

If you'd rather people not tell you the truth, I'd suggest one of the other sites where it isn't allowed.

Why would the UST want to have hundreds of billions or trillions of USD worth of IQD when they basically have zero of Saudis currency or Venezuelas currency?

Answer: they wouldn't. Iraq has a third world GDP and is one of the most unstable countries in the world. The UST wouldn't want to pay a dollar per IQD any more than YOU would.

Please note-your opinion does not justify it being "THE" truth. There are many sides to this investment. You believe your opinion is correct. And I reiterrate that all you have is an "opinion", there are no guaranties. I do not visit the LOP section because I learned a long time ago that it is a waste of time to try to convince someone one way or the other about this investment. I do not agree with 90 percent of your posts. I respect each person's right to voice what they believe. However, I get tired of those who feel it is their job to save us from ourselves because we believe in our investment. I think there is something strange that you would hang around here when you are totally against any chance of this coming out for the good of those invested. I have never used the ignore button, but I think it is time to do that since you constantly come in to stir everyone up and cause people to say things they later wish they had not. That has already happened to some of our wonderful DV members. I wish you a good day. :wave:

• Upvote 2

Big Frank D: I don't think the US has billions or trillions invested in the dinar they have because it was the US that had them printed under the Bremmer admisnistration days after the US invation of Iraq. I suspect that the only thing the US has invested in the dinar are printing costs and the cost of transporting it to the US from Iraq. It's possible the rumors are correct that it was a currency swap to bolster the Iraqi economy. I doubt the UST would have done a currency swap unless they saw the potential an expected to gain from the transaction.

Your evaluation of Iraq as a country with a third world economy does not account for the potential of that country becoming the richest nation on earth in a relatively short period of time. Since you are drawing comparisons, then you must have a baseline to compare to: I would assume that you are comparing Iraq to the US and our economy as a model or poster child of what a good economy should look like, and the stability that this brings. But this comparison ignores the fact that our Government has been promoting wreckless economic policies for decades that have us at the brink of totally collapsing the economy of the entire world, and with it, the stability of the globe. With the potential to change your opinion overnight!

In your comparison you have ignored the future potential of both countries, the Iraqis is positive future and ours is just the opposite. A simple test of your opinion would be to compare the rising standard of living in Iraq, to what we have all seen here: A rapid decline in our standard of living that has driven millions into poverty in just a few years.

Carlos

So does Saudi, why aren't they a reserve currency? There are 60 odd countries in the world with far stronger economies than Iraq, why aren't they reserve currencies?

The IQD can't be valued like a reserve currency until it is a reserve currency. But you say they won't be a reserve currency until after they RV. See a problem with that logic?

It's because of the potential Iraq has in becoming THE LEADER in oil reserves,and the future value of their currency based on the same. Saudi Arabia has been lying about the amount of oil reserves probably since the 1960s. They are way past their peak potential, therefore they cannot command the position of reserve world currency.

You need to read up on "peak oil"

Carlos

Please note-your opinion does not justify it being "THE" truth. There are many sides to this investment. You believe your opinion is correct. And I reiterrate that all you have is an "opinion", there are no guaranties. I do not visit the LOP section because I learned a long time ago that it is a waste of time to try to convince someone one way or the other about this investment. I do not agree with 90 percent of your posts. I respect each person's right to voice what they believe. However, I get tired of those who feel it is their job to save us from ourselves because we believe in our investment. I think there is something strange that you would hang around here when you are totally against any chance of this coming out for the good of those invested. I have never used the ignore button, but I think it is time to do that since you constantly come in to stir everyone up and cause people to say things they later wish they had not. That has already happened to some of our wonderful DV members. I wish you a good day. :wave:

Problem is some people are real free with their opinions when they are not up to date on current events and you have to stop what your doing to draw them a picture. Don't get frustrated.

Carlos

• Upvote 1

If you have been around awhile on the forums, you'd know that was a member that was banned and has come back under a new name.

IMO- it's OK for people to have differing opinions on the IQD-- it keeps things in perspective-- but when you have people like Dinarck [as an example--not singling him out--there are others] who spend hours, day after day butting heads with people and reiterating everything ---over and over- it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Those people could put their focused time and energy into more productive things rather than sitting on a board all day waiting for someone to "debate". [looks more like arguing to me, but that's IMO]

I tend to think "BigFrank" and others like him/her are just bored and get kicks out of "stirring the pot".

How are you doing Pudge? :ph34r:

Big Frank D: I don't think the US has billions or trillions invested in the dinar they have because it was the US that had them printed under the Bremmer admisnistration days after the US invation of Iraq. I suspect that the only thing the US has invested in the dinar are printing costs and the cost of transporting it to the US from Iraq. It's possible the rumors are correct that it was a currency swap to bolster the Iraqi economy. I doubt the UST would have done a currency swap unless they saw the potential an expected to gain from the transaction.

Your evaluation of Iraq as a country with a third world economy does not account for the potential of that country becoming the richest nation on earth in a relatively short period of time. Since you are drawing comparisons, then you must have a baseline to compare to: I would assume that you are comparing Iraq to the US and our economy as a model or poster child of what a good economy should look like, and the stability that this brings. But this comparison ignores the fact that our Government has been promoting wreckless economic policies for decades that have us at the brink of totally collapsing the economy of the entire world, and with it, the stability of the globe. With the potential to change your opinion overnight!

In your comparison you have ignored the future potential of both countries, the Iraqis is positive future and ours is just the opposite. A simple test of your opinion would be to compare the rising standard of living in Iraq, to what we have all seen here: A rapid decline in our standard of living that has driven millions into poverty in just a few years.

Carlos

It's because of the potential Iraq has in becoming THE LEADER in oil reserves,and the future value of their currency based on the same. Saudi Arabia has been lying about the amount of oil reserves probably since the 1960s. They are way past their peak potential, therefore they cannot command the position of reserve world currency.

You need to read up on "peak oil"

Carlos

Problem is some people are real free with their opinions when they are not up to date on current events and you have to stop what your doing to draw them a picture. Don't get frustrated.

Carlos

I know you are right Carlos. I always appreciate your break down and view on this investment, You are very knowledgable. I just don't want to get into a verbal debate with someone that is what we call in Ohio an "agitator." Life is too short to waste on negative people. Thanks for all you contribute to this forum!

If you have been around awhile on the forums, you'd know that was a member that was banned and has come back under a new name.

IMO- it's OK for people to have differing opinions on the IQD-- it keeps things in perspective-- but when you have people like Dinarck [as an example--not singling him out--there are others] who spend hours, day after day butting heads with people and reiterating everything ---over and over- it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Those people could put their focused time and energy into more productive things rather than sitting on a board all day waiting for someone to "debate". [looks more like arguing to me, but that's IMO]

I tend to think "BigFrank" and others like him/her are just bored and get kicks out of "stirring the pot".

How are you doing Pudge? :ph34r:

Freckled-totally agree! Always enjoy your posts!

I said basically the same thing last weekend to this poster. Doesn't seem to defer this person from the savior attitude.

I said basically the same thing last weekend to this poster. Doesn't seem to defer this person from the savior attitude.

DinarDana-I always appreciate your posts here. I know your knowledge on currency has helped many here understand things that otherwise would have been clear as mud. We should feel lucky to have so many people here that actually do understand the intricate workings of this investment. It is definitely not just a "push the button" kind of thing.

Shabibi stated at last year's monetary meeting in Jackson Hole WY of his desire to return the IQD to is's glory rate & to accept IQD in trade for it's oil. His comments were recieved well & supported by the int'l community including the IMF. The RV will not be the end, A managed float will take place after RV. Iraq will then push for a one Gulf States currency like the Euro after the IQD is par to the KD. The KD is curently near US $4 to 1 KD.

As for Saudi Arabia & China...they keep tight controls on their money suppies. Iraq will recover to replace China as the center of economic activity in a few years. It is down but not out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It would be simply awesome if the IQD could become one of those currencies that one can find / buy at any Bank in Europe, Asia, America, Oceania which are deemed as the classic internationally tradable / exchangeable currencies (USD,EUR,GBP,CHF,AUD,CDN,JPY)...

IF it ever gets to that level..... Fantastic.....

As much as I'd love to see that happen.. I think it's going to be tough....

Edited by umbertino