Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

It's hard to believe this one's still alive. After second thought......... not surprising everyone's having fun with it. I remember reading this garbage the day it was posted. Although I wanted it to be true, I could smell a foul odor that reminded me of a FIELD FULL OF STEAMING PILES!!!! Why haven't you keep us updated randalln ???? We need some fresh material very. very soon. This thread will never die.

• Upvote 2

I dont know what is worse... Rand thinking he actually knows what he is talking about when he is CLEARLY making sh*t up or the fact that he is now posting bogus Conspiracy Theories. SMMFH Where do you find these guys?

hahaaha.....you can't make stuff like this up ........and what part is a conspiracy

Agreed, let's just call it what it is....Randalln = pumper...and let's move on. NEXT!

Dr. J

hahahahaha PUMPER ..........I don't give two S#!TS if you buy dinar .....matter of fact ....it would be better if you just sell it now and get out ......the more people buy the longer this ride lasts .....So if I'm any thing I'm a person that would vote for everybody ........but my friends ....to sell so there would be more for US....smile.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

hahaaha.....you can't make stuff like this up ........and what part is a conspiracy

hahahahaha PUMPER ..........I don't give two S#!TS if you buy dinar .....matter of fact ....it would be better if you just sell it now and get out ......the more people buy the longer this ride lasts .....So if I'm any thing I'm a person that would vote for everybody ........but my friends ....to sell so there would be more for US....smile.gif

Randalln, what's the news??? Looking forward to more interesting news from you. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But I'm not greedy ........so i give what i receive ....and have all my life ...and anybody that knows the real randall .....Knows I don't care about the money ....I do it for the simple fact that one day ...in the future someone will tell this story .....of witch i will have been a part of in aug...........for 42 years ......i won't to go down in history making a difference ....not for ...what i made ....but for what i gave ........and that was 150% every day of these 42 years .........I just hope my karma points buy me another 40........I pray you can say that...when you have the obstacles that have been placed before me in this thing called life......Im acutely starting to look forward ...for a break from all this knowledge that i have accumulated .......

I just hope that the people that i have touched in my life will use it ...for its real propose ....and not for only there benefit ....ohmy.gif

Peace....

you have been RockStar'ed by Randall N

O ya thats not a made up name Michele

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Randalln, what's the news??? Looking forward to more interesting news from you. ;)

Well i pulled another all weekend ...work fest ....all 72 hours of it ...non stop ......and i think i just might have invented the next big thing ......as invention's go laugh.gif

I have built up my sleep depravation to the point of almost 5 days non stop ......Its amazing what the body can do ...with just sure will power

and yes i know its not good for a person to push the limits of what people have been lead to believe by society ....that is required of the human body

But if Einstein, Magellan , or my favorite Archimedes just gave up and went to sleep ....well the world would still look like Iraq( Mesopotamia ).......

Isn't that Ironic .......hahahahah

yep ...its time for a R&V (red bull & vodka ) in a real big glass .....

• Upvote 1

Well i pulled another all weekend ...work fest ....all 72 hours of it ...non stop ......and i think i just might have invented the next big thing ......as invention's go laugh.gif

I have built up my sleep depravation to the point of almost 5 days non stop ......Its amazing what the body can do ...with just sure will power

and yes i know its not good for a person to push the limits of what people have been lead to believe by society ....that is required of the human body

But if Einstein, Magellan , or my favorite Archimedes just gave up and went to sleep ....well the world would still look like Iraq( Mesopotamia ).......

Isn't that Ironic .......hahahahah

yep ...its time for a R&V (red bull & vodka ) in a real big glass .....

Don't forget Tesla....he would only sleep 2 hours a night...

• Upvote 4

Ya know Goldie ...you seem like a pretty well grounded person .............who doesn't just.....say ......(what can you do for me ) kind of person .........

i hope that if we all ever get rich form this debacle .....that we might have the chance to meet .....i think there is going to be a whole lot of surprised looks on the faces of those who judge ....without first truly Knowing a person

Design Interrupted ....nailed it when she gave me the nick name of the RockStar...............cause i will go out on top......even if its broke laugh.gif

its better to burn up FAST....than to just fade in to oblivion ....long and painfully .........cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Somehow randalln, i suspect you wont be going for broke. Hopefully ya wont burn out quickly either, from what i understand about you and your plans, youve got people you plan to help out too. We had all better remember that whatever happens, regardless of who called what, we can and should make a difference in the lives of others..

Don't forget Tesla....he would only sleep 2 hours a night...

I did not bring him up on..... propose .....and thank you for being the one i was looking for to reply just as you did

I have found by depriving the body of sleep that you can link in to a remote part of the brain.....that true unexplored knowledge resides .......... that has to be how all the greats did it.

when you push yourself past the point we have been told was the breaking point ........the body is put in to bypass mode ......and the brain is like a external hard drive ....not having to support the main frame

and that free's up all the power and connection speed in the brain......... to compute almost as fast as a computer (just in one direction ) instead of having to waste time doing menial things like light another cigaret ......hahahahahahah

Now i understand why THE MAN ...Stephen W. Hawking is able to work it all out in his head before he puts it down on paper

not having to compute all the everyday things .........frees up about a terabyte of connection speed

But I bet he would give it all up........... just for one more normal day ........It take a lot of strength .....he is in my book........... the best of the best .......

AND YES even his collages don't understand most of what he is explaining .....at the time of epiphany .......BUT IN THE END THEY ALL COME AROUND TO HIS WAY OF THINKING

• Upvote 3

I did not bring him up on..... propose .....and thank you for being the one i was looking for to reply just as you did

I have found by depriving the body of sleep that you can link in to a remote part of the brain.....that true unexplored knowledge resides .......... that has to be how all the greats did it.

when you push yourself past the point we have been told was the breaking point ........the body is put in to bypass mode ......and the brain is like a external hard drive ....not having to support the main frame

and that free's up all the power and connection speed in the brain......... to compute almost as fast as a computer (just in one direction ) instead of having to waste time doing menial things like light another cigaret ......hahahahahahah

Now i understand why THE MAN ...Stephen W. Hawking is able to work it all out in his head before he puts it down on paper

not having to compute all the everyday things .........frees up about a terabyte of connection speed

But I bet he would give it all up........... just for one more normal day ........It take a lot of strength .....he is in my book........... the best of the best .......

AND YES even his collages don't understand most of what he is explaining .....at the time of epiphany .......BUT IN THE END THEY ALL COME AROUND TO HIS WAY OF THINKING

I know everyone is different, but in your opinion, what do you think is the average breaking point... 3 days?

Fascinating.. as i understand it we use only a small portion of our brains computing capacity on a daily basis. So does that explain how sometimes some people can be faced with a problem that requires a bit more than critical thinking (i.e. advanced mathematical calculations or engineering design and implementation) and long story short, the answer more or less materialises in their head?

Somehow randalln, i suspect you wont be going for broke. Hopefully ya wont burn out quickly either, from what i understand about you and your plans, youve got people you plan to help out too. We had all better remember that whatever happens, regardless of who called what, we can and should make a difference in the lives of others..

Boy ...you just said a mouthful ......

You know i don't thin i would want to be remembered for being the one who called it .....that will be a peg ..on a reputation ...that you would never get from under

I like to travel just under the radar ......that way i can pop up and be gone before any one is tracking

the people that do try to keep up with me have a full time job ..laugh.gif

and i bet in the beginning they looked at me ...almost like MicheleJ. dose now ....but they can't turn away once they see the truth ........they are just bumfagaled ...of how a person that little is known about could do so much ....and not be a different person (the one everybody thinks they know)

• Upvote 3

I know everyone is different, but in your opinion, what do you think is the average breaking point... 3 days?

HAHAHAHA.... 3 days is not even close ......back in my day .....when i tried to just about everything...... THEY .......said was bad for you or against the LAW....i pushed it out to 3 weeks

that was pretty much the breaking point ....and looking back ...it was also the first real trouble i ever got in (thinking about it now )Hmm?

So if you go by the percentages ....I would say the body needs to keep a emergency reserve of about 40%( to still function like nothing is wrong )....but i like to live on the edge so i would say 12 days would be pushing it

Now thats not saing that the motor functions don't need rest ....but you can mentally not turn off your brain for 12 days and not do irreversible damage

but boy at the end of that you will sleep 24 hours strait biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Boy ...you just said a mouthful ......

You know i don't thin i would want to be remembered for being the one who called it .....that will be a peg ..on a reputation ...that you would never get from under

I like to travel just under the radar ......that way i can pop up and be gone before any one is tracking

the people that do try to keep up with me have a full time job ..laugh.gif

and i bet in the beginning they looked at me ...almost like MicheleJ. dose now ....but they can't turn away once they see the truth ........they are just bumfagaled ...of how a person that little is known about could do so much ....and not be a different person (the one everybody thinks they know)

True, and I dont blame you for keeping low.. and not telling everything you know too. I suspect whenever this (hopefully) pops, there will be plenty of people willing to do that amd let their egos kick into high gear and say, 'hey, i called it, me, me ,me' that, i doubt you have much to worry about. For them its a race. People arent seeing the slightly bigger picture, or in some cases any picture.. i see life as like a big classroom, we are probably being graded on how we do certain things, if you know what i mean lol. And not by the PTB lol.

I can see why some people get so bent out of shape over.. a lot of things, but, i think its perspective that matters.. if people dont think.out of the box.. they may not know.there even is a box. Thanks for posing things that may get people to 'see' the world for themselves.

True, and I dont blame you for keeping low.. and not telling everything you know too. I suspect whenever this (hopefully) pops, there will be plenty of people willing to do that amd let their egos kick into high gear and say, 'hey, i called it, me, me ,me' that, i doubt you have much to worry about. For them its a race. People arent seeing the slightly bigger picture, or in some cases any picture.. i see life as like a big classroom, we are probably being graded on how we do certain things, if you know what i mean lol. And not by the PTB lol.

I can see why some people get so bent out of shape over.. a lot of things, but, i think its perspective that matters.. if people dont think.out of the box.. they may not know.there even is a box. Thanks for posing things that may get people to 'see' the world for themselves.

Yes you are absolutely correct ......we are being graded

and the ones that get so bent out of shape are the ones that thought all they had to do was get a good grade and they would be OK..........the never thought About that one that always was looking out the window and dreaming of a better place they could be .....Because they did not need a good grade at the time ....to end up at the top of their game 30 years latter

Life is one big learning experience ....and if you shear all you learn ....it will only benefit you in the end .....NOT HINDER you .....by not being the exclusive owner of the knowledge ....you have a better chance of not getting blamed .........from the one who dose not know how to use the gift they were gave by the selfless .....

I think the word is arrogance .....that is what impedes there're advancementbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Very, very well said. When i was younger, and still to this day, i was one of the ones looking out the window too. Didnt win many friends at the time for it, but things eventually come full circle. Reap what we sow and our thoughts and intentions shape realty kind of stuff.

I hope more were/ are imagining the better world than caviar and wine..

• Upvote 2

Very, very well said. When i was younger, and still to this day, i was one of the ones looking out the window too. Didnt win many friends at the time for it, but things eventually come full circle. Reap what we sow and our thoughts and intentions shape realty kind of stuff.

Well i have come to realize that ...sheer tenacity ...can not change the misgivings ......that have been perpetrated on the people by doers of ill will .......

But in my travels and thru life in general .......I have found that being the butt of the joke ,The one who will never succeed ,THAT GUYlaugh.gif, and that crazy uncle that everybody has in their family .......has gave me the advantage ....

First you don't have to live up to anybody's expectations ( cause your" SPECIAL" )...hahahahahahlaugh.gif

and second ....."THEY" never see you coming .....and by the time THEY realize that ....(its THAT GUY).....that just changed the way they look at all they had been educated in..... just about everything ....... Known as the truth ....(as THEY see it )..........thats when I am at my best ........

And thats what I like to call ....MY WILL POWER ......the ability to divide ,educate ,reassemble ,and walk away ...before anyone realizes they they have just been ROCK STAR'D

And that its all over but the crying........ ....over why they let Arrogance ....impede their better judgement ......of the way they thought of me .......

And they could of had so much more ....if they would have just listened ....and not have turned a blind eye.......

• Upvote 1

Reminds me of when I was younger, working at fancy restaurants putting myself through school. Waiting on the snobby rich, I would prepare the caviar, pour the wine, and cut the cheese.......it was my way of getting back at them.

• Upvote 2

and those very same ones that just days ago were calling for the DEATH of this tread ....are sitting with bated breath ....waiting to see if there is some in coded message in my ramblings

LIKE i was one of those guys that could have wrote books that to the common eye ..just looked like a story....but after a second glance ....had hidden messages all thru them ....like I was from another time and place .....in history ....or better yet still....... from the future .......and encoding messages in ..meaneal posts on a get rich someday website ....cause I want to take over the WORLD.....hahahahahahahahahahah and put the screws to just them .......ohmy.gif

ARE ALL WATCHING THIS POST >>>>WITH BATED BREATH

hahahahHAHAHAHAH

Reminds me of when I was younger, working at fancy restaurants putting myself through school. Waiting on the snobby rich, I would prepare the caviar, pour the wine, and cut the cheese.......it was my way of getting back at them.

TEX ...have you noticed that in all these troubled times that we are having now.........the ones that it dose not seem to affect as much .....are the ones the learned to take care of there self ......by serving ...the ones that were supposed to be set for life ...and had all the answers

I GUESS WE SHOWED THEM ....who will be the last one standing

Almost like it was Orchestrated ...to be that way in the END

• Upvote 1

Id say that applies to most people, not their actual mental/ physical breaking point.. just when they decide that theyve had enough and their will power breaks

CANT GET LOOSE>>>>>>Sammy Hagar ......Standing Hampton

Id say that applies to most people, not their actual mental/ physical breaking point.. just when they decide that theyve had enough and their will power breaks

WILL POWER ohmy.gif

the art of going farther than the next guy...............

THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE MAN ..............(not spelling)

• Upvote 1