Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Dude he just wants to be the new Okie. He is off to a good start I would say.

Agreed!

Dr. J

Randalln you're just embarrassing yourself in public.

for your own sake ,stop.

Why should he (or she for that matter), he is hiding behind a fictitious name, he just keeps rambling.

Dr. J

I have come to the conclusion randalln is insane....or did i just state the obvious?? :blink:

I agree!

Dr. J

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I leave for a month or two and come back to the same stuff..... Like I never left:-/ There is too much chaos over in da Iraqi hood to even think that there will be a revalue.... Keep em in the safe and i will check back in August......

• Upvote 2

Yep looks like its moving to me and has been for two weeks .........almost long enough to Rv to a new rate for the market ......i will let someone else explain how that works .....these cats would not understand my explanation

Im sure there are lots of Traders on DV....that can explain this market shift and how long it takes to make a rate permenent

but I'm sure some will say its just the dollar getting stronger laugh.gif

It's the fluctuation of the dollar.

• Upvote 1

I used to think that exact same thing. But then I began to ask a simple question. If the dinar is pegged to the dollar at 1166, why would it fluctuate? So what if the dollar goes up or down. Pegged is pegged. If the dollar is trading higher, that just means that the dinar is more valuable relative to other currencies...not the dollar. The value of the dinar should not change because it isn't traded...or so we have been led to believe. I still haven't found a good explanation why...I just know a fluctuating dollar isn't the reason.

• Upvote 3

EXACTLY! Anyone that knows anything about currency trading will tell you the same thing. Just for the record, I have been trading currencies for over 35 years.

And Randalln was calling me an "idiot" and a "moron." Hmmmmm....where are the same mods that removed a couple of my posts?

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I used to think that exact same thing. But then I began to ask a simple question. If the dinar is pegged to the dollar at 1166, why would it fluctuate? So what if the dollar goes up or down. Pegged is pegged. If the dollar is trading higher, that just means that the dinar is more valuable relative to other currencies...not the dollar. The value of the dinar should not change because it isn't traded...or so we have been led to believe. I still haven't found a good explanation why...I just know a fluctuating dollar isn't the reason.

Very good point Mack. It doesn't make sense. So what this leads one to believe, nothing that comes from Iraq or and maybe especially is probably not in fact true. If the dinar is truly falling, why are they continuing with the auctions when they say the auctions are part of the problem, and was there really an issue of counterfeiting?

I have come to the conclusion whats going on is a plan. If the dinar is falling, the bank can buy back at a much cheaper price can't they? Now thats what I am watching.

• Upvote 2

I have come to the conclusion whats going on is a plan. If the dinar is falling, the bank can buy back at a much cheaper price can't they? Now thats what I am watching.

So much so, that is has everyone confused, confuffilled and crazy with what we think the news is telling us. ;)

• Upvote 2

Randalln, although many criticize you....I think you know more than you are telling. I'm in your court... :)

yes your right

I will tell you this i was contacted this morning ,,,,,by my banker

She asked if i could put together a package of (.....all denominations.....) of the new and old dinar ....so i did and brought it to her.... for a meeting that was taking place over the weekend

So something is happening if they are training again .....I am not allowed to say what she said about the currency ......

People if your dinar has Saddom's face on it ...hehe....... you might not want to bring it to the bank

but i will say this there will be at least 7 places to verify ...Iraqi dinar in Texas .....thats after you bring it to your bank and they send it out to verify ......

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

yes your right

I will tell you this i was contacted this morning ,,,,,by my banker

She asked if i could put together a package of (.....all denominations.....) of the new and old dinar ....so i did and brought it to her.... for a meeting that was taking place over the weekend

So something is happening if they are training again .....I am not allowed to say what she said about the currency ......

People if your dinar has Saddom's face on it ...hehe.......

I got mine cheap and you can see the silhouette of a horse behind on it when held up to the light. By God, I think thats Okie's mug shot Im looking at.

• Upvote 2

I have a Saddam note, but it's just for show and tell lol. Also got some single and double digit notes from 70s, 80s, and 90s. Of course, I have a lot more post invasion notes than anything else B) Sure hope they end up being worth something..

I like Randalln. He keeps me dreaming, and if it weren't for dreams, this quasi-, semi-literate, so-called "investment" would have me going nuts daily. So, YOU GO, RANDALLN!!! Keep up the good work!! Keep giving me dreams!! Hopes!! A bright, shiny, golden future!!

• Upvote 6

I like Randalln. He keeps me dreaming, and if it weren't for dreams, this quasi-, semi-literate, so-called "investment" would have me going nuts daily. So, YOU GO, RANDALLN!!! Keep up the good work!! Keep giving me dreams!! Hopes!! A bright, shiny, golden future!!

Francie...dreams are good for us...without dreams there could be no reality as dreams are there first...you go girl..you have it pegged right... :D .cheers

• Upvote 3