Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

your a idiot check yahoo ,xe and forex ........watching the CBI will break you...i think you should watch real sites

And i am not here for your betterment ....moron

so calling me out ....hahahahaha ....what do i know ....im just a guy with 100 million dinar in cash and 70 million invested ,,,,,,so what ya goning to do ....hahahahaha

Peace Michele

I have come to the conclusion randalln is insane....or did i just state the obvious?? :blink:

• Upvote 3

Yes, and I will need drawings to finish it off........

I can do that Mademoiselle, do like stick figures? ;)

I have come to the conclusion randalln is insane....or did i just state the obvious?? :blink:

He has his moments of sanity....who knows the rest. I almost need a couple of johnny blacks to understand whats left. :blink:

I deffinitely don't know squat nor am I willing to argue with the experts...........Just saying I certainly don't understand what the Mid Market Rates mean so I posted this from XE as of this morning. Just curious if the IQD currency rate isn't 1160.80 as referenced below then what is it I am looking at?

XE Currency Table: IQD - Iraqi Dinar

Mid-market rates as of 2012-05-01 09:49 UTC

Currency code ▲▼ Currency name ▲▼ Units per IQD IQD per Unit

EUR Euro 0.0006499566 1538.5641853175

USD US Dollar 0.0008614748 1160.8000488281

GBP British Pound 0.0005313899 1881.8573318416

INR Indian Rupee 0.0453523417 22.0495780935

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008355033 1196.8833291790

CAD Canadian Dollar 0.0008507618 1175.4170723793

AED Emirati Dirham 0.0031637661 316.0789876068

CHF Swiss Franc 0.0007807338 1280.8463260670

CNY Chinese Yuan Renminbi 0.0054206579 184.4794508889

MYR Malaysian Ringgit 0.0026076842 383.4820177884

NZD New Zealand Dollar 0.0010601488 943.2637714336

JPY Japanese Yen 0.0687842912 14.5382031715

THB Thai Baht 0.0264558906 37.7987653349

SGD Singapore Dollar 0.0010663237 937.8015412448

PHP Philippine Peso 0.0363456210 27.5136308749

HKD Hong Kong Dollar 0.0066833514 149.6255304066

MXN Mexican Peso 0.0112301798 89.0457690753

SAR Saudi Arabian Riyal 0.0032307889 309.5219285194

Yep still sitting there........and will gladly accept any movement, no questions asked.....

Mid-market rates as of 2012-05-02 01:23 UTC

EUR Euro 0.0006517824 1534.2543980930

GBP British Pound 0.0005308350 1883.8246714845

INR Indian Rupee 0.0454309525 22.0114249406

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008339449 1199.1199306771

Yep still sitting there........and will gladly accept any movement, no questions asked.....

Mid-market rates as of 2012-05-02 01:23 UTC

EUR Euro 0.0006517824 1534.2543980930

GBP British Pound 0.0005308350 1883.8246714845

INR Indian Rupee 0.0454309525 22.0114249406

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008339449 1199.1199306771

Yep looks like its moving to me and has been for two weeks .........almost long enough to Rv to a new rate for the market ......i will let someone else explain how that works .....these cats would not understand my explanation

Im sure there are lots of Traders on DV....that can explain this market shift and how long it takes to make a rate permenent

but I'm sure some will say its just the dollar getting stronger laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep looks like its moving to me and has been for two weeks .........almost long enough to Rv to a new rate for the market ......i will let someone else explain how that works .....these cats would not understand my explanation

Im sure there are lots of Traders on DV....that can explain this market shift and how long it takes to make a rate permenent

but I'm sure some will say its just the dollar getting stronger laugh.gif

Randalln, although many criticize you....I think you know more than you are telling. I'm in your court... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Randalln, although many criticize you....I think you know more than you are telling. I'm in your court... :)

Thats ok Goldie ,

I have thick skin smile.gif

But thank you for being in my court

when things go good ...everybody's your friend ....but when greed takes the place of self worth ....you will see who are real friends and who's looking for power

Like ...Lincoln said ....you want to see a mans worth ........GIVE HIM POWER ...and his worth will show wink.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thats ok Goldie ,

when things go good ...everybody's your friend ....but when greed takes the place of self worth ....you will see who are real friends and who's looking for power

Like ...Lincoln said ....you want to see a mans worth ........GIVE HIM POWER ...and his worth will show wink.gif

I have thick skin too....LOL

Yes, you will see who your friends are....money weeds out the weak. Take care.

Goldie.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thats ok Goldie ,

Then there was a gunshot......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hmmmm and you would be correct

Just think what would be if Lincoln would not have shunned (had a lovers quarrel )with Booths nephew ....history might have been changed ohmy.gif

So Lincoln was........a man's man? I knew that beard was fake

hmmmm and you would be correct

Just think what would be if Lincoln would not have shunned (had a lovers quarrel )with Booths nephew ....history might have been changed ohmy.gif

Havent heard that one. Thanks for coming back, I see people are getting pretty hot regarding this investment and your posts.. wayyy to heated. it's not like you called a $42 dollar rv.. im pretty sure im following what youve been saying for a while, and i still think you arent pulling our chains. So, whats up? Something important about to happen?

Havent heard that one. Thanks for coming back, I see people are getting pretty hot regarding this investment and your posts.. wayyy to heated. it's not like you called a $42 dollar rv.. im pretty sure im following what youve been saying for a while, and i still think you arent pulling our chains. So, whats up? Something important about to happen?

its always darkest just before the dawn

But ya i noticed some people are on my AZZ

I guess i better just push the button ohmy.gifbefore they come at me

I don't think i can hold up the process too much longer .rolleyes.gif...we need to let them have there RVunsure.gif.....there getting restlesswacko.gif

I wonder if i get extra if i RV it before the weekend

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think i can hold up the process too much longer .rolleyes.gif...we need to let them have there RVunsure.gif.....there getting restlesswacko.gif

Lol.

I havent really seen much reason to be that discouraged with things, much less a reason to be hostile about, well anything lol. Im patient.. but those who i intend to help with 'rv money' need help yesterday. So, hopefully soon is really soon.

I wonder if i get extra if i RV it before the weekend

I never knew that about Lincoln. Tandy, I wondered, but Lincoln.....wow!

yep ...why do you think him and Mary were never married and he was always ditching his detail and fighting at the bar .......HMMMMMMMMM

I know Iknow........i just know too much about history

Mary Owens was the first but she did not agree with his partner at Fort Sumner (who he was always visiting ...a Corporal in the army ) so he went for the corporals sister Mary Todd from a wealthy slave holding family in Lexington

and they say that they were married but it was just common law

While preparing for the nuptials and feeling anxiety again, Lincoln, when asked where he was going, replied, "To hell, I suppose."[32]

witch is a quote recorded in history ......I wonder what he meant

And NOW you know the .....rest of the story .......good day

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

yep ...why do you think him and Mary were never married and he was always ditching his detail and fighting at the bar .......HMMMMMMMMM

I know Iknow........i just know too much about history

Mary Owens was the first but she did not agree with his partner at Fort Sumner (who he was always visiting ...a Corporal in the army ) so he went for the corporals sister Mary Todd from a wealthy slave holding family in Lexington

and they say that they were married but it was just common law

While preparing for the nuptials and feeling anxiety again, Lincoln, when asked where he was going, replied, "To hell, I suppose."[32]

witch is a quote recorded in history ......I wonder what he meant

And NOW you know the .....rest of the story .......good day

Now kids do not go to school and tell your teacher that Lincoln was G.a.y.

when my grandpaw told me this (among other things ) I went and tried to explain to my teacher and was sent home .....best thing was my grandpaw was the one that picked me up

They also tried to send me home when i told them the great pyramid was a power source ......and this was all in the 70's early 80's

man my grandpaw sure did know a lot

you can now get this info on the internet .....man the world has changed since the time of my GrandFather

The sexual orientation of Abraham Lincoln is a topic of debate[1] based on speculation of circumstantial events, a poem open to interpretation, common figures of speech used by Lincoln, his courting of several women, his marriage and children, and other information, with nothing conclusive to confirm that he was not heterosexual.[1] Lincoln was married to Mary Todd from November 4, 1842, until his death on April 15, 1865. They had four children. *** activist C. A. Tripp has commented that Lincoln's problematic and distant relationship with women stood in contrast to his more warm relations with a number of men in his life and that two of those relationships arguably had homosexual overtones.[2] Lincoln biographers, including David Herbert Donald, have strongly contested these claims and believe that there is no evidence of homosexuality in Lincoln's life.[3] As an astute politician, Lincoln was a man with many "friends", Donald says. In his letters, for example, Lincoln refers frequently to acquaintances, even political enemies, as "my personal friend".[4]

Commentary on Abraham Lincoln's sexuality has existed for some time but re-entered the public light in 2005 with the posthumous publication of *** activist C. A. Tripp's book The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln.

[edit]Historical scholarship and accusation of fraud

In his 1926 biography of Lincoln, Carl Sandburg made an allusion to the early relationship of Lincoln and his friend Joshua Fry Speed as having "a streak of lavender, and spots soft as May violets". "Streak of lavender" was slang in the period for an effeminate man, and later connoted homosexuality.[5] Sandburg did not elaborate on this comment.[6]

Lincoln wrote a poem that described a marriage-like relation between two men. It is an open question whether the poem is a sign of his sex life or whether it was intended to taunt. It included the lines:

“For Reuben and Charles have married two girls,

But Billy has married a boy.

The girls he had tried on every side,

But none he could get to agree;

All was in vain, he went home again,

And since that he's married to Natty.”This poem was included in the first edition of Herndon's Life of Lincoln,[7] but was expurgated from subsequent editions until 1942, when the editor Paul Angle reinserted it. This is an example of what Mark Blechner calls "the closeting of history"[8] in which evidence that suggests a degree of homosexuality or bisexuality in a major historical figure is suppressed or hidden.

C. A. Tripp, who died in 2003, was a sex researcher and protégé of Alfred Kinsey. He began writing The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln with Philip Nobile until a falling out between them. The New York Times quoted Nobile saying "Tripp's book is a fraud", noting that Nobile "declined to say what was fraudulent, however, because he said he was writing his own article about it".[9] Nobile wrote a critical review of Tripp's book in the Weekly Standard, in which he accused the Tripp book of plagiarizing his own work, of relying heavily on Charles Shiveley without proper attribution and of distortion.[10] Tripp's book includes an afterword by historian and Lincoln biographer Michael Burlingame titled "A Respectful Dissent", in which he states:

“Since it is virtually impossible to prove a negative, Dr. Tripp's thesis cannot be rejected outright. But given the paucity of hard information adduced by him, and given the abundance of contrary evidence indicating that Lincoln was drawn romantically and sexually to some women, a reasonable conclusion, it seems to me, would be that it is possible but highly unlikely that Abraham Lincoln was "predominantly homosexual"[11]”In a second afterword to the book titled “An Enthusiastic Endorsement”, historian Michael B. Chesson makes the argument for the historical significance of the work:

“Tripp, for all his research, sophistication, and insight, has not proved his case conclusively. … But any open-minded reader who has reached this point may well have a reasonable doubt about the nature of Lincoln’s sexuality. The “Tall Sucker” was a very strange man, one of the strangest in American history, and certainly the oddest to reach a position of national prominence, let alone the presidency. If Lincoln was a homosexual, or primarily so inclined, then suddenly our image of this mysterious man gains some clarity. Not everything falls into place. But many things do, including some important, even essential, elements of who Lincoln was, why he acted in the way he did, and a possible reason for his sadness, loneliness, and secretive nature.[12]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, this thread has gone in an unforseen direction lol. Personally, I do not care which team my past or future pres plays for.. as long as they do right by the whole of the American people they are supposed to represent, it really doesnt.. and shouldnt matter. If you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1