Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

It is amazing that so many of this group fall all over themselves and swallow someones opinion hook line and sinker, and then thank them like they were some kind of special source of info. Anyone can have an opinion but get real, it is just their opinion not a direct message from on high.

yes..yes and yes...I agree 1,000%

why is it that everytime a notorious b.s.'er rumor insider feels the urge to pound away on their keyboard to share their $0.02 about things on here (when half the time...it's PURE CONJECTURE).... there's an overwhelming "thank you" mantra that immediately follows?? :blink::blink::blink: (those kind of responses from some users always seems so ill-timed and quite Jim Jones-ish to me :(:huh::( ).

I'm not "tracking" that. At all.

definitely +1 for you for thinking out loud sir ;)

(anyway, regarding randlln's original post...he gave it two weeks until we would see something "great", check the date for yourself. Well, it's well past a month from this projected time frame and I still hear....crickets)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 2

bitter weed definitely leaves a sour taste...good reason to not ingest it...plus it can effect attitudes and cause negativity nightmares ...not to mention the possibility of being put on review and even werse...or maybe werser????:blink:

• Upvote 1

yes..yes and yes...I agree 1,000%

why is it that everytime a notorious b.s.'er rumor insider feels the urge to pound away on their keyboard to share their $0.02 about things on here (when half the time...it's PURE CONJECTURE).... there's an overwhelming "thank you" mantra that immediately follows?? :blink::blink::blink: (those kind of responses from some users always seems so ill-timed and quite Jim Jones-ish to me :(:huh::( ).

I'm not "tracking" that. At all.

definitely +1 for you for thinking out loud sir ;)

(anyway, regarding randlln's original post...he gave it two weeks until we would see something "great", check the date for yourself. Well, it's well past a month from this projected time frame and I still hear....crickets)

looks like the exchange rate is 1160 and still moving started a week ago

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

IF they start the rate at between .01 -.10 cents this will only confirm to the whole world that

it has gone live & everyone in the world will buy dinar knowing that it is going higher.

There is no way Iraq could afford to pay all the people in the world, so what are the

chances of it starting out at 1 -10 cents ? None I believe. Besides the Iraqis have stated

they want it to start out at $ 1.00 !

IMO just saying !

God Bless

Go RV

• Upvote 3

Still 1166, don't know where 1160 came from.

Outer space and specifically from the "Gurus" favorite planet....Yes, that one they refer to when talking about cashing in, etc....Soon (so they say..) to arrive at Banks on Planet Earth.

Edited by umbertino

Outer space and specifically from the "Gurus" favorite planet....Yes, that one they refer to when talking about cashing in, etc....Soon (so they say..) to arrive at Banks on Planet Earth.

I believe this is what is being referred to. I attached a print screen for you to look at.

No, it's not 1160 and no, it's not moving. I called you out on your crap so own up to it already.

Dr. J

your a idiot check yahoo ,xe and forex ........watching the CBI will break you...i think you should watch real sites

And i am not here for your betterment ....moron

so calling me out ....hahahahaha ....what do i know ....im just a guy with 100 million dinar in cash and 70 million invested ,,,,,,so what ya goning to do ....hahahahaha

Peace Michele

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 16

your a idiot check yahoo ,xe and forex ........watching the CBI will break you...i think you should watch real sites

so calling me out ....hahahahaha ....what do i know ....im just a guy with 100 million dinar in cash and 70 million invested ,,,,,,so what ya goning to do ....hahahahaha

Peace Michele

Randalln, can you explain why the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) is not a real site and Yahoo is?

• Upvote 3

Still 1166, don't know where 1160 came from.

I deffinitely don't know squat nor am I willing to argue with the experts...........Just saying I certainly don't understand what the Mid Market Rates mean so I posted this from XE as of this morning. Just curious if the IQD currency rate isn't 1160.80 as referenced below then what is it I am looking at?

XE Currency Table: IQD - Iraqi Dinar

Mid-market rates as of 2012-05-01 09:49 UTC

Currency code ▲▼ Currency name ▲▼ Units per IQD IQD per Unit

EUR Euro 0.0006499566 1538.5641853175

USD US Dollar 0.0008614748 1160.8000488281

GBP British Pound 0.0005313899 1881.8573318416

INR Indian Rupee 0.0453523417 22.0495780935

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008355033 1196.8833291790

CAD Canadian Dollar 0.0008507618 1175.4170723793

AED Emirati Dirham 0.0031637661 316.0789876068

CHF Swiss Franc 0.0007807338 1280.8463260670

CNY Chinese Yuan Renminbi 0.0054206579 184.4794508889

MYR Malaysian Ringgit 0.0026076842 383.4820177884

NZD New Zealand Dollar 0.0010601488 943.2637714336

JPY Japanese Yen 0.0687842912 14.5382031715

THB Thai Baht 0.0264558906 37.7987653349

SGD Singapore Dollar 0.0010663237 937.8015412448

PHP Philippine Peso 0.0363456210 27.5136308749

HKD Hong Kong Dollar 0.0066833514 149.6255304066

MXN Mexican Peso 0.0112301798 89.0457690753

SAR Saudi Arabian Riyal 0.0032307889 309.5219285194

• Upvote 1

Peace Michele

Seriously? You are calling me an "idiot" and a "moron." So you're in junior high?

To say that you are pathetic is to say the least.

Yes, I did call you out and you refuse to admit that you are pathetically wrong and you have been wrong all along!

Dr. J

P.S. You don't need to brag about your "investment" as there are many on this board with just as much "invested" or more.

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 9

Seriously? You are calling me an "idiot" and a "moron." So you're in junior high?

Yes, I did call you out and you refuse to admit that you are pathetically wrong and you have been wrong all along!

Dr. J

P.S. You don't need to brag about your "investment" as there are many on this board with just as much "invested" or more.

Dr. J, for a guy that called rv when his friend bought a hot dog and a pair of sandals, NUFF SAID.

Randall is a very smart guy but his intel is not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

Radalln,

You need to re-read your initial post. You clearly stated that it would be 1-10 cents in two weeks time NOT 1160!!!

Again, who are you calling an "idiot" and a "moron?"

THAT is why I am calling you out and all you can do is call me names. :)

Dr. J

• Upvote 3

Rand I hope you are doing well haven't heard from you in a while.

MicheleJ just curious have you checked out Randalln's profile at his age I would just be happy to know he is still with us :D .

Have you read my profile page? It says nothing, but i could write a book. Get it?

• Upvote 2

IF they start the rate at between .01 -.10 cents this will only confirm to the whole world that

it has gone live & everyone in the world will buy dinar knowing that it is going higher.

There is no way Iraq could afford to pay all the people in the world, so what are the

chances of it starting out at 1 -10 cents ? None I believe. Besides the Iraqis have stated

they want it to start out at $ 1.00 !

IMO just saying !

God Bless

Go RV

Everyone in the world?? Well, I'm in the world, and I can't afford one more single dinar, at about any price. But other than that, i agree that the dinar has to come out at more than just a couple cents. George Soros and his ilk would buy up the entire country at that rate.

• Upvote 1

Before people get banned, please everyone just chill. Online words are just that.. not quite sticks and stones. I would like to try a different approach here.

Randalln, i understand why the cbi site could be/ is not reliable, for everyine elses sake i think ive seen adam even say it isnt reliable.. that said, if you wouldnt mind, what happened to hange what you were being told? Whats the difference between then and now? Thank you

Dr. J

Dude he just wants to be the new Okie. He is off to a good start I would say.

• Upvote 4

Peace Michele

Randalln you're just embarrassing yourself in public.

for your own sake ,stop.

• Upvote 3