Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Well.. i speak, English, English propper, a bit of spanish and latin. Plus bits and pieces of others. And Ky/ TN hillbilly. I get by with two of those on a day to day basis. Ill give anyone three guesses, but you only need one*. Lol. In the current english language, changing a letter in some words can do the same thing. And in many cases the same soundig word can have different meanings.. i do wonder what you said in that text randalln

* chances are high if any of you met me you would think im from somewhere other than the south.. but i am and will play up any amd all steriotypical southern accents lol

Lol, i know, i meant the texas reference to be humorous. On both of them. I understand it, but sometimes we all get waaay to serious about this investment. I do believe randalln, but im not h#ll bent on him being right. Idk.

I know......... im just yanking their chain ........the truth is someone at the bank will beat us all in the line anyway cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok. Thanks......I'd still like to know from Randalln what happened to that buddy of his who was supposed to come back to the States from Iraq loaded with Millions USD ( or something like that)......It fell into Oblivion....

Me too.

I know......... im just yanking their chain ........the truth is someone at the bank will beat us all in the line anyway cool.gif

Lol

Ok. Thanks......I'd still like to know from Randalln what happened to that buddy of his who was supposed to come back to the States from Iraq loaded with Millions USD ( or something like that)......It fell into Oblivion....

I think everybody knows the answer to that...I for one enjoy a Randalin tale...and then to watch him defend it...priceless....it's the gift that just won't stop giving!

• Upvote 3

well I went bought a case of Tito;s and case of red bull Now Im At Nitzingers. He has one of the strongest Ham Radios in the U.S. We got this Radio pointed right at Iraq. we are going to try and get a hold of Headquarters in Iraq and ask those a rabs just really what be happenin with this RV. That sorry okie can ride around in a ship or fly around on that piper cub lookin for bank screens. We are contacting Headquarters in the green zone baby! no more didly daling around. we be looking for the head camel jockey boys and girls!!! Stay tune for further reports on attemp to contact Irag Headquarters green Zone!!! we are going to get this info from the camels mouth. :blink: :blink: :blink: no more scuttle buttt

• Upvote 3

and you would be wrong ..................There much more than the.... whether channel they monitor the USGS equipment all over the world ..and that is in-turn uploaded ...by way of the GPS system ......to give real time data .....to all the first responders in the event of a catastrophic seismic event .....in all the countries of the world .......among other things biggrin.gif

the point is WE the USA own it .....and with a flick of a switch can shut it off .......or make it say what we want it to say .....remember that

i am very in tune with what NOAA does and who they are.

PSSSSST!!! you spelled weather wrong lmao

i am very in tune with what NOAA does and who they are.

PSSSSST!!! you spelled weather wrong lmao

Yes i know who you are

and yes i know i did .....dont that just make someone who chases storms all the time ......earke like nails on a chalk board ohmy.gif

Just pulling your leg man ..........relax ....knowledge IS POWER .........learn all you can from every body you can wink.gif

Because in the end .....he who knows the most WINS just like a test in school .......and like a school from my day there is no second place wink.gif

this thread reminds me of the Led Zeppelin song 'Randall On'

glad too see you come back with a since of humor .....Its much nicer to have fun in a tread .......than to prove ......what you have been mislead in to believing as the truth .........some times the most off the wall things may just be fact .....smile.gif

I even gave you a +

• Upvote 1

Please explain how someone that speaks Arabic could not understand the difference between one and ten.

One is pronounced Waahi (say it as if this was an English word)

And Ten is pronounced AAsha (again as if this was an English word)

I have spent a day of two over there in the past. LOL

one and ten sound as similar in Arabic as they do in English.

Nice try Randlin.

If you would like me to try to translate any regional dialects, I could help you there also.

That is simply fantastic. I love it when these people whom spread this junk get caught.

Great job.

Oh, and thank you for your service. Whether it currently be a contractor or Service Man

I thank you.

Bye the sea

She don't speak arabic she understands Kuwaiti arabic ....and for you you should know there is a big difference between Kuwaiti and Aramaic( not arabic )witch is what the Kurds speak ....and her maiden language is Philippine and she had a split second to over hear the conversation .......

so blow your smoke some where else ....I know the difference between the languages ......dont need you explanation

Another newbe

are should i say someone who has ben Banned .....and got a new ID haha

and just what do you bring here besides a drag on the economy ??????????

lol, owned by randalln.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

She don't speak arabic she understands Kuwaiti arabic ....and for you you should know there is a big difference between Kuwaiti and Aramaic( not arabic )witch is what the Kurds speak ....and her maiden language is Philippine and she had a split second to over hear the conversation .......

so blow your smoke some where else ....I know the difference between the languages ......dont need you explanation

Another newbe

are should i say someone who has ben Banned .....and got a new ID haha

and just what do you bring here besides a drag on the economy ??????????

You speak Malay ?

and your welcome !

just thought i would see who know what ........

And the other point i was making is that changing one letter in a word no matter what language beats the translators

so that if your mind is not in tune and really (not paying close attention........ like miss spelling ) you could not read the text with a translator ..

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Now lets see if I have this straight.

You have a "super secret source" , "and they (overhear) every thing".

She only had a slip second to over hear a language that she does not speak, and that is enough for you to advise people to invest in the Iraqi Market.

Ask her if she has any rock solid tips for me.

Here is a rock solid tip for you.

Before I would advised people to invest any money on anything, I would need a bit better info.

Just saying.

Save a few dollars you where going to invest in the Iraqi Market, and buy your source the Rosetta Stone Program for the language

she is trying to interpret . This could save you a bunch of money!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Now lets see if I have this straight.

You have a "super secret source" , "and they (overhear) every thing".

She only had a slip second to over hear a language that she does not speak, and that is enough for you to advise people to invest in the Iraqi Market.

Ask her if she has any rock solid tips for me.

Here is a rock solid tip for you.

Before I would advised people to invest any money on anything, I would need a bit better info.

Just saying.

Save a few dollars you where going to invest in the Iraqi Market, and buy your source the Rosetta Stone Program for the language

she is trying to interpret . This could save you a bunch of money!!!!!

Investments are the only thing YOU will ever see any return on and thats just a factwink.gifgood luck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, "one letter in a word no matter what language beats the translators".

Is your super secret source overhearing a conversation and typing what she thinks she hears into a translating program?

I bet that is a hot mess.

If she does not speak the language, I am pretty sure her dictation skills for that language are close to nonexistent.

Are you sure she did not just hear people ordering lunch?

• Upvote 3

and you would be wrong ..................There much more than the.... whether channel they monitor the USGS equipment all over the world ..and that is in-turn uploaded ...by way of the GPS system ......to give real time data .....to all the first responders in the event of a catastrophic seismic event .....in all the countries of the world .......among other things

There is no data upload via the GPS network. Receivers only listen for messages broadcast from the satellites.

the point is WE the USA own it .....and with a flick of a switch can shut it off .......or make it say what we want it to say .....remember that

Sort of. There is no technology to "make it say anything". So much infrastructure depends on GPS now that even turning Selective Availability back on (that dithers the timestamps to non-encoded receivers to make the receiver less accurate) would likely be a huge blow to our economy. There are also is a Russian system operating (CLONASS) and an EU one being deployed (operational in 2020, Galileo) and a Chinese system (Compass) also scheduled to be operational in 2020. All of which are global by nature so anyone can use them if you have a compatible receiver. Mutli-system receives will be available as well no doubt. Rather a waste that we could not have cooperated via the UN or something to share resources. So turning ours off would really only hurt us. Edited by dvforumuser