Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Redbull Randall! Just read your post about your bank in Kuwait calling last May 2011. That was a doozie my friend. So how much did you cash in? Ha, that was a great read, you are a very funny guy.

Is this for real? I'm new to this site, but I really thought this was a joke. Are we really listening to someone who has a "super secret source" and he can't tell us who it is?

I think most people realize randalln is just having fun with them. Kind of like an in house Okie, just not as dangerous to the minds around

him.

• Upvote 3

Redbull Randall! Just read your post about your bank in Kuwait calling last May 2011. That was a doozie my friend. So how much did you cash in? Ha, that was a great read, you are a very funny guy.

I think most people realize randalln is just having fun with them. Kind of like an in house Okie, just not as dangerous to the minds around

him.

Ok, cool. I was about to donate my dinar to a US soldier over in Iraq

• Upvote 1

If this guy could actually spell in the English language, I might listen to what he has to say. Hmmmmm.

We all have our standards, as well as the yardsticks to measure them by, but I taught college English for 28 years, and I found that the best thinkers were not always the best writers, and certainly not the best spellers. (Although, of course, some were). Children gain an affinity for spelling somewhere in second or third grade, and they seem pretty much incapable of changing that ability after that time. Something about the brain locking in on patterns they have established or not, based on what they know or don't know, at that time. So I graded their spelling along with their writings, but I never evaluated them as human beings who were capable of intelligent thought based on their spelling skills. (In fact, I only did that if they argued with me too strongly over their grade. haha)

• Upvote 7

We all have our standards, as well as the yardsticks to measure them by, but I taught college English for 28 years, and I found that the best thinkers were not always the best writers, and certainly not the best spellers. (Although, of course, some were). Children gain an affinity for spelling somewhere in second or third grade, and they seem pretty much incapable of changing that ability after that time. Something about the brain locking in on patterns they have established or not, based on what they know or don't know, at that time. So I graded their spelling along with their writings, but I never evaluated them as human beings who were capable of intelligent thought based on their spelling skills. (In fact, I only did that if they argued with me too strongly over their grade. haha)

Don't forget, if you're familiar with Rand's past posts and RV-calling, he claims that he has to type with mis-spellings because "they" are tracking him??!! So please take his postings with a grain of salt. If someone of utter importance were tracking him, why on God's Green Earth would he be on a dinar website mis_spelling things for us all to be "in the know." Pleasssseeeeee!

• Upvote 3

If this guy could actually spell in the English language, I might listen to what he has to say. Hmmmmm.

!!!!!إذا كنت يمكن أن تحدث العديد من اللغات كما في وسعنا وأنا قد يعطي الاقتصاد ظهرك

kung maaari kang makipag-usap ng marming mga wika tulad ng aming makakayamaaaring i bigyan ang iyong ekonomiya!!!!

如果你能发言,因为我们可以可能多的语言,我可以给你的经济!tongue.gif

jika Anda dapat berbicara bayak bahasa seperti yang kita bisa mungkin sayammberikan perekonomian Anda

ako bi mogao govoriti kao mnoge jezke kao što možemo i može dati svoj ​​gospdarstvo

so do you get my point yet are you to ..............ohmy.gifArrogant

I will wait wail you try to translate

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

YOU could have bought in the banks at a 1 dinar per 1 shear ....all the big banks in Iraq had a buy in rate of 1 to 1 .....now the 4 banks im in....... are at 30 to 75 per shear ...........and i did this with DINAR NOT DOLLARS

so stick that in you pipe ohmy.gif

I didnt understand what you were saying at the time. I havent been overseas since I was in the military. You said you were cuttin some deals in Houston at one of the big banks I tried to ask you questions on how to approach them or what steps I needed to take. It sure wasnt arrogance on my part. It was ingnorance. I still need your help to learn more about this investment .Thats the reason I partnered up with Adam. He seems to be very knowledgable, plus he has a plan and a plan to act. To use another guys words. I wish you would help a fellow Texan out,. I would you, if I had your understanding of this. (currency) I know you have it, based on alot of your post.Minus the red bull and vodka rant. I dont need you to take me to raise. Just a little nudge up the ladder. What do say partner? How about a little help for your friend!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Don't forget, if you're familiar with Rand's past posts and RV-calling, he claims that he has to type with mis-spellings because "they" are tracking him??!! So please take his postings with a grain of salt. If someone of utter importance were tracking him, why on God's Green Earth would he be on a dinar website mis_spelling things for us all to be "in the know." Pleasssseeeeee!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

!!!!!إذا كنت يمكن أن تحدث العديد من اللغات كما في وسعنا وأنا قد يعطي الاقتصاد ظهرك

kung maaari kang makipag-usap ng marming mga wika tulad ng aming makakayamaaaring i bigyan ang iyong ekonomiya!!!!

如果你能发言,因为我们可以可能多的语言,我可以给你的经济!tongue.gif

jika Anda dapat berbicara bayak bahasa seperti yang kita bisa mungkin sayammberikan perekonomian Anda

ako bi mogao govoriti kao mnoge jezke kao što možemo i može dati svoj ​​gospdarstvo

so do you get my point yet are you to ..............ohmy.gifArrogant

I will wait wail you try to translate

Youre indonesian arent you?

You once claimed your family owns a chain of banks somewhere in asia.

I didnt understand what you were saying at the time. I havent been overseas since I was in the military. You said you were cuttin some deals in Houston at one of the big banks I tried to ask you questions on how to approach them or what steps I needed to take. It sure wasnt arrogance on my part. It was ingnorance. I still need your help to learn more about this investment .Thats the reason I partnered up with Adam. He seems to be very knowledgable, plus he has a plan and a plan to act. To use another guys words. I wish you would help a fellow Texan out,. I would you, if I had your understanding of this. (currency) I know you have it, based on alot of your post.Minus the red bull and vodka rant. I dont need you to take me to raise. Just a little nudge up the ladder. What do say partner? How about a little help for your friend!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Go RV!!!

For your own good Artitech please do not consult Ritalin Randalln on anything.

• Upvote 4

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Youre indonesian arent you? hahahahahahahaha I from Texas .......SPORT born and raised i speak 7 languages and have worked all over the world .......tongue.gif...so get a clue .....people who have done there home work see now........ that i was trying to tell them the truth ohmy.gif History has a way of changing peoples minds and hind-site........will blind you If your ........ARROGANT laugh.gif

You once claimed your family owns a chain of banks somewhere in asia. AND WE DO

For your own good Artitech please do not consult Ritalin Randalln on anything.

sport name one pice of....... intel or knowledge.........blink.gif you have brought to this site .......I DID NOT THINK SO

I wish that i could tell where this comes from but that would not be good for her health ........Because people on this site only want what helps them ...they dont give two S#!TS about anything else

That not directed at you Artitech

I can hardly stop laughing, thanks randalln. You really know how to keep it going.

SYOPS is the new .............funny papers laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Oh please...this guy has NEVER been right. I've been following this site for years watching this guy make all sorts of claims. Remember the one claiming (in his alter ego) the in-country RV occurred and he was signing contracts in Iraq in revalued dinar? Remember the one claiming the dinar was going to gradually adjust every 10 days after the CBI revalued it to from 1170 to 1166 a few months back? How quickly people forget. I don't see how he's any different than Okie or the PTR boys. We don't need any more people spreading false hope with all their mysterious, unnamed but "reliable" sources. Why are these people always afraid to name sources? Because they have no sources! They're shameless pumpers and egotists that get their kicks having people hang on their every word. Once this latest assertion of his fails to materialize can we finally start putting him in the same category as those clowns? I surely hope so.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Such hostility towards randalln.. ive read okie before. He is either a puppet or more likely a defect. Randalln sounds to me like a Texan who knows some stuff that one might want to listen to if one is wise enough to cover all angles and thinknout of the box.. just saying. That comes from a Kentuckian with a unique perspective.. He could be bsing everyone for kicks and grins and if that the case, oh well. I have a gut feeling about him actually being honest. Come on everyone, please remember; Things happen behind the scenes that most will never know about.. most things like this investment dont happen because of goodwill and hope, but by backroom deals and the stroke of a pen.. governtments lie, and popular media doesnt cover everything. Or anything sometimes lol. We were likely not supposed to know about the dinar in the first place lol. Im just going to wait and see what happens. If hes wrong, so be it. Im patient. I need money for my own needs and to help others.. but i cant control what the dinar does..

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I enjoy hearing from everybody myself.

If they are sincere then I respect their input right or wrong and give room for honest mistakes.

If they are clowns then it becomes obvious with time and makes for a good laugh and someone to poke at.

If they turn out to be a pumper, slumper, grumper, or dumper then they are taken in the back room and disposed of.

This ride has been a roller coaster ride for me for 4 years. Now I pretty much take it all in stride and don't get overly excited about anyone's intel unless it is verifiable.

I have heard enough bank stories to fill large dumpster.

Seen enough "imminent RVs" to write a book

And made enough friends to last a lifetime

Where else you gonna get that kind of action for the money?? biggrin.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1