Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

How many tears are there going to be when the Arab summit is over and Iraq hasn't RV'ed.

Technically the summit has now finished but the CBI isnt open until either Sunday or Monday.

No, I have no idea what you are talking about. Randalln has made multiple claims in the past that he has personally witnessed events showing that the RV has occurred, not that someone told him that they heard that something was up. Those two are very different sorts of information. I have never done anything like that.

Yes most of us remember, the best one was when he was off as 'Rockstar' and cashin in. LMAO

Seems some have either short memories or are easily led.

i had a conversation with a friend yesterday and out of thin air she says you'll be buying a new house and truck soon.

I ate a potato the other day.

Call me jaded, well because I am. Can someone tell me why I should believe this person with their "super secret, can't tell who it is source" over the others who have made the same claims? I'm not being sarcastic, just looking for answers....

Nobody does take Randlln s info seriously (apart from the same few who also login to OOM website for their dinar info) :lol:

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great points dude... and who owns all three? I'm thinking Israel(used by the Rothchild front)

You really want to know who owns them all?

You may be surprised.?

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=13

Remember THE RED PILL in the Matrix ?

Well that was the pre-med they gave you before you before you go in for a major operation.

This is the craziest info you will ever read in this life.

TRUE-FALSE YOU DECIDE.ENJOY ;)

P.s As a side note i have experienced and witnessed what he talks about..But that's beside the point.

You really want to know who owns them all?

You may be surprised.?

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=13

Remember THE RED PILL in the Matrix ?

Well that was the pre-med they gave you before you before you go in for a major operation.

This is the craziest info you will ever read in this life.

TRUE-FALSE YOU DECIDE.ENJOY ;)

P.s As a side note i have experienced and witnessed what he talks about..But that's beside the point.

Their objective is the disbanding and the destruction by China of all the nations – countries financially – politically – militarily, in order to establish the Chinese ‘Kingdom of Sin – Zion – Sina (China) – Jentai – Jedi – Sentai – Senti – Jed – Jeid – Jude’ as a planetary Chinese dictatorship, after the complete genocide of all the Whites – Blacks – White-Yellows (Hebrews – Saxons – other White Mongolians, that is, including the Hebrews of Russia too) – and Black-Yellow Mongolians (of Indonesia – Indochina - etc), at the Chinese Armageddon after the 2011._STOP._

:lol:

Nanu nanu Mork and Mindy!

Edited by webup

If you have managed to grasp the enormity and consequences of my previous link,?

Then the next question .I believe you would ask. Is, how true is it?

Who knows?

But this guys. Incredible inventive technique ,has produced this astonishing footage over the last few years..

That footage imho just makes my previous link all the more interesting.

I forget where I read it but something along the lines of 10years to cash out old notes... Does any1 recall reading anything about this???

I don't remember a specific article about this, but I do remember a variety of discussions and opinions over the years about time frames. If my memory serves me correctly, and it probably doesn't, a lot of the time frames were based on transactions and events in other countries. I don't know that we can apply what happened in other countries in other circumstances to this investment. What I gleaned from most of those posts was that each individual time frame was different based upon a variety of factors, such as the USD eliminating high numeric bills.

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

OK thanks Ridlin never heard of you before...you a new Guru??? :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Way to rain on a guy's parade! I want to believe him too but you are correct. He has "cried wolf" a few times that I can recall."

Yes, he has "cried wolf" more than a few times. Too many times for me so I'll take a pass. Geesh...he can't even get "there," "their," and "they're" straight and he's got the "inside scoop?"

Don't get your hopes too high and keep a level head.

Dr. J

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I was here when the posts happened and they all worked out to some degree or another. I like Randalln and am glad he is back. I hope he is well because he was having some real health issues at one point. I for one will give him a break and and hope he is right. He spends a lot of time in ME.

• Upvote 4

I can see them coming out low at first. A lot of inpatient Investors would cash in immediately, thus saving the CBI billions in cash-in savings. It's a great move on their behalf. Thanks randalln! This is great news. What would be more fun, after this long road of mixed news investment, than actually watching our investment slowly mature by the end of this year?

....they are not getting my dinar for .10 no way.

End Quote

Would you spit on a 100-fold ( roughly) gain on your Capital?

Back in 2004 some of the more optimistic analysts were projecting the possibility of 10 cents.

How times have changed.

Let's Play Nice in this thread!

Dont worry bout Bumper .......I dont have to spell right to be a billionaire ...hahaha.......alot of theses people will blow thru there RV in no time ....and i will just be laugh.gif my AZZ offwink.gif

They didn't listen back last summer and they missed out on buying in to the banks at 1 to 1

They didn't listen last spring and they missed out on TBI going global

So just let them stay ..........Arrogant .....and in the end ......there...... will be no one to blame but .....their ......self tongue.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I forget where I read it but something along the lines of 10years to cash out old notes... Does any1 recall reading anything about this???

Old notes = the notes we own.........were they .printed in 2003-2004? + 10yrs = 2013...........any significance to this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry bout Bumper .......I dont have to spell right to be a billionaire ...hahaha.......alot of theses people will blow thru there RV in no time ....and i will just be laugh.gif my AZZ offwink.gif

They didn't listen back last summer and they missed out on buying in to the banks at 1 to 1

They didn't listen last spring and they missed out on TBI going global

So just let them stay ..........Arrogant .....and in the end ......there...... will be no one to blame but .....their ......self tongue.gif

so are you saying that last summer we could have cashed out in kuwait (like you told us you were doing) at 1 to 1???

not being a jerk randalln but i am just asking why should we listen to you at all when you have told us before it has rv'ed when it hasnt.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

IMO it's going to be a high rate for us(at our dismay)...what I haven't heard many ppl speaking about today is how the BRIC nations are going to vote tomorrow and effectively end the dollar as the world reserve, IMO... we are no longer the world's super power(which is probably best for humanity) ...Think about it, nothing is made here any longer. We depend on China for just about everything. We are nothing more than a service economy...that needs/needed to change... we need to start producing within once again...and most importantly working for each other and with each other, instead of against each other.

Expect a big dollar devalue and mass arrests...very very very soon.

Who wll they arrest? What for?

so are you saying that last summer we could have cashed out in kuwait (like you told us you were doing) at 1 to 1???

not being a jerk randalln but i am just asking why should we listen to you at all when you have told us before it has rv'ed when it hasnt.

YOU could have bought in the banks at a 1 dinar per 1 shear ....all the big banks in Iraq had a buy in rate of 1 to 1 .....now the 4 banks im in....... are at 30 to 75 per shear ...........and i did this with DINAR NOT DOLLARS

so stick that in you pipe ohmy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

we can listen to a ant scratch its AZZ from 1000 miles up ......and we can intercept a transmission from any where in the world

let them try to drive a ship by way of the moon and stars .......it might be possible .....but they sure wont be doing it in europe ...they cant even drive with GPS without sinking S#!Tlaugh.gif

What is NOAH?