Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Quit ragging on Randall's writing style, he's already explained in the past, clearly & concisely, why he writes/spells the way he does.

KK

I wonder if anyone will complain about grammar when Adam texts everyone that Iraq has RU instead of RV at 1.00? .....................probably

• Upvote 3

You and I have both know of your own previous BS/bogus claims.

No, I have no idea what you are talking about. Randalln has made multiple claims in the past that he has personally witnessed events showing that the RV has occurred, not that someone told him that they heard that something was up. Those two are very different sorts of information. I have never done anything like that.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Quit ragging on Randall's writing style, he's already explained in the past, clearly & concisely, why he writes/spells the way he does.

KK

I missed that memo.

We all have different exuses for our shortcomings, though many of us may not want to stare that one in the face.

Mine is lack of of education, stupidity and little to no pride in my posting skills. Does anybody want to go next? Lol

Ps.... Seriously, most of us really don't care how some writes as long as they are genuine.

• Upvote 3

You hit the nail on the head!!! No not really, but some of the things i have heard from her seem that way. her father is the one with all the contacts and of course i cant say who or what they do. it's pretty good stuff though. :tiphat:

No problem. Going to find my super duper decoder ring. I think I left it next to my chia pet. laugh.gif

....they are not getting my dinar for .10 no way.

End Quote

Would you spit on a 100-fold ( roughly) gain on your Capital?

Speaking for myself, Umbertino, .10 is nothing considering the small amount of IQD I hold. If someone is holding millions, the cash in at that rate is great. It wouldn't get me out of debt, so I'd wait. For me, it isn't greed, it's a necessity to wait. While I'd love $3+ to be able to retire to a life of luxury, $1 would at least clear my debts. ("Luxury" being subjective, of course...)

KK

Edited by KiaKaha
  • Upvote 1

Speaking for myself, Umbertino, .10 is nothing considering the small amount of IQD I hold. If someone is holding millions, the cash in at that rate is great. It wouldn't get me out of debt, so I'd wait. For me, it isn't greed, it's a necessity to wait. While I'd love $3+ to be able to retire to a life of luxury, $1 would at least clear my debts. ("Luxury" being subjective, of course...)

KK

Understood.

• Upvote 1

And this will give us 9 days until the end of the Mayan Calendar - aka 'the end of the World' - or as I call it 'The First Day of Winter' :-)

You may be correct but it sure will be nine wonderful, glorious days!

No problem. Going to find my super duper decoder ring. I think I left it next to my chia pet. laugh.gif

Sorry Elix but don't you remember loaning your ring to me so I could decipher OKIE's posts? I'm not sure it's working though as it keeps coming back, "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Nuff Said." Is this how it is suppose to work?

[quote

RIGHT...Who cares...

If you have a smart phone, and are using auto text to reply to our forum, the phone will change words on you before you realize it.... ;)

Don't you hate it when you spell a word like ostracism and misspell it by one letter ......then the program replaces it with a word like ostrich. It sure can change what your trying to say.. :huh:

• Upvote 3

What's that have to do with economics? We will no longer be the bullies of the world...that I can assure you.

It's the Pentagon people that are behind this... they are about to overthrow the bankers and sheisters... we are going back to a mineral based basket of currency.

HughJeffin I agree that major changes are on the way. There are none so blind as those who cannot see. It is human nature to become comfortable with the the "way things have always been" and not see the forest for the trees. I gave you a +1. The best attitude anyone can adopt is one of open-ness and fluidity. Such an attitude will help people to bend and not break when the house of cards comes crashing down. Governments around the world that are corrupt, should be bought down. Invest in people and not things. Educate our young and care for our elderly.

NESARA Now!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post randalln. Much appreciated. Like most of us, I truly hope your contact is right. :D

However, I think we're smoking rope if we think that there (see, I spelled it right! :lol: ) WON'T be a cash-in window. Additionally, IMO it will be a narrow one. Shabibi and his minions haven't spent all the time and effort they have soaking up the in-country bills for nothing. They also obviously hoped that all the negative press, up to and including the silly article that misspelled lopping, would cause most of us to dump our currency. Since that hasn't happened, they're (spelled right again! :) ) going to have to go ahead with an RV of some sort.

We've read ad nauseam about the pluses and minuses of a $.10 RV versus a $1 RV, so I won't rehash that here. IMO the key is the level of education (or lack thereof!) of the average Iraqi that will drive this train. Given the way the Iraqi economy apparently operates, I can't see the CBI coming out with a $.01 or $.10 RV; it would create chaos in the Iraqi currency exchange markets, to say nothing of anger on the street. Given Shabibi's prior public pronouncements, I think they'll have to come out with at least a 1:1 RV to make it work. But, we'll see, won't we?

Finally, I think the predictions of the dollar's iminent demise are way too premature. If we're going to transition to an asset based financial system, don't you think that ALL of a country's assets should and would be included? Other posters have already talked about the GPS satellite network, the telecommunications infrastructure, and the Internet as examples. What about the interstate highway system, the urban infrastructure, the arable farmland, the space centers at Cape Canveral, Vandenberg AFB, and Wallops Island, the shale oil deposits in the northern US; the list goes on?

Simple because it isn't oil, gas or a factory doesn't mean it's worth nothing. Yes, we need to produce more for ourselves, but let's not shortchange the amazing assets we DO have in the good old US of A. Bottom line: the death of the dollar is NOT a done deal. So let's all take a deep breath and relax a bit, shall we? GO RV! :D

• Upvote 6

Sorry Elix but don't you remember loaning your ring to me so I could decipher OKIE's posts? I'm not sure it's working though as it keeps coming back, "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Nuff Said." Is this how it is suppose to work?

Dang it. Ummmm can I get it back please? laugh.giftongue.gif

i had a conversation with a friend yesterday and out of thin air she says you'll be buying a new house and truck soon. i dont normally question it but this is the first thing i thought of. i trust this person with my life and sometimes she says strange things but they always prove to be true in one way or another. take it or leave it. it doesnt make a difference to me. :tiphat:

I like that!

Randalln, thanks for the post dude! Hmm, small change to start then hang in there for the fairly short climb to a buck? Well, that's fine far as I'm concerned. I may hold onto some of my stash for what may come a couple months after that, as long as the cash-in window stays open 'til the year's end. ;)