Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Are you serious? Randalln said that it had RVd in country and that the lower denoms were on the street months ago. Was that true?

acutely most....of it was true and did take place the rate changed .......4 pips........and the lower denom's were released but you will see very soon

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm still going with the fact that it will RV on 12.12.2012 @ approximately $1.2. This will give us 12 days to prepare for the 12 Days of Christmas!

And this will give us 9 days until the end of the Mayan Calendar - aka 'the end of the World' - or as I call it 'The First Day of Winter' :-)

• Upvote 1

I searched for some of Randalln's old posts and the RV seems to have occurred last May!! how did we miss it?

So his super secret source doesn't seem to reliable to me.

Yep....people have short (or selective) memories around here...kind of funny.

Thanks Mr. Obvious. I negged you for stating what all of us already know.....

And I negged you for being a jackwagon!

• Upvote 8

i had a conversation with a friend yesterday and out of thin air she says you'll be buying a new house and truck soon. i dont normally question it but this is the first thing i thought of. i trust this person with my life and sometimes she says strange things but they always prove to be true in one way or another. take it or leave it. it doesnt make a difference to me. :tiphat:

• Upvote 9

I searched for some of Randalln's old posts and the RV seems to have occurred last May!! how did we miss it?

So his super secret source doesn't seem to reliable to me.

Way to rain on a guy's parade! I want to believe him too but you are correct. He has "cried wolf" a few times that I can recall.

i had a conversation with a friend yesterday and out of thin air she says you'll be buying a new house and truck soon. i dont normally question it but this is the first thing i thought of. i trust this person with my life and sometimes she says strange things but they always prove to be true in one way or another. take it or leave it. it doesnt make a difference to me. :tiphat:

I like this story almost as much as a good bank story!! I hope is a big house with an even bigger garage for all your new toys!

Well my only concern would be if they place a time frame on cashing in the larger bills to force you to accept the lower rate. If not, then I'm with the majority of you. They wouldn't get mine for that. Heck, I've held the stuff for years and am fortunate enough that I don't have to depend on it to survive, so.......( Message to Iraq) Make the money what you know it's worth you cheap*@&'s!

Our country has bent over backwards for your freedom, spent tons of taxpayer money, and most importantly, lost thousands of our young peoples lives, just so you could have a taste of freedom. Then you go and treat America like camel chit. I could rant about this for days. I think you owe a lot to this country so pay up camel jockeys.

Rant on brother! :bow:

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

If this guy could actually spell in the English language, I might listen to what he has to say. Hmmmmm.

• Upvote 2

I take no exception to your report except for the incorrect use of some words, ie: "so that the person (dose), does not loose (there) their job".

So many people misuse these words.

Peace to you also. Stay safe and enjoy the RV whenever it comes.

Well my only concern would be if they place a time frame on cashing in the larger bills to force you to accept the lower rate. If not, then I'm with the majority of you. They wouldn't get mine for that. Heck, I've held the stuff for years and am fortunate enough that I don't have to depend on it to survive, so.......( Message to Iraq) Make the money what you know it's worth you cheap*@&'s!

Our country has bent over backwards for your freedom, spent tons of taxpayer money, and most importantly, lost thousands of our young peoples lives, just so you could have a taste of freedom. Then you go and treat America like camel chit. I could rant about this for days. I think you owe a lot to this country so pay up camel jockeys.

Great response RSS, I couldn't agree with you more!

I take no exception to your report except for the incorrect use of some words, ie: "so that the person (dose), does not loose (there) their job".

So many people misuse these words.

Peace to you also. Stay safe and enjoy the RV whenever it comes.

Well, also 'loose' should be 'lose', tight/loose, win/lose, whatever. Personally, I could care less about grammar being absolutely pristine in the forum, however, it would be good practice for people to check basic words before posting. If not, then they come off like wayward drunks or idiots. In fairness, my written communication skills could be better (grammar school was many years ago). My main interest is not spelling, it is the CONTENT and INTENT of the writer. Is the person conveying something truthful (but unconfirmed, ie, 'rumor'), or throwing out b.s. for sh*t's and giggle's to "tickle itching ears". I believe all have grown tired of the latter and the usual "rumor rhetoric". I'm not calling bs on the report, I only hope what this man conveys, though rumor, is real intel and the real thing. Peace.

Anything is possible here. Im usually a stickler on grammar, but this is the internet.. as long as its understandable it passes lol. But, i do remember a while back randalln explaining why he types like he does for example. It was actually pretty logical. Had something to with preventing translation to other languages. He can create propper sentences with correct spelling and grammar. I saw it happen lol.

• Upvote 6

Like callin the kettle black would'nt ya say? At least his is posted in the "rumor" section and does'nt hide behind the meaning of his words.

How so? If you are going to make an accusation don't you think you should at least explain yourself?

Note that I replied to a comment about how reliable and what a "no BS" sort of guy Randallan is, not on Randalln's post. I merely looked for past claims and found them to be pretty bogus. Claiming you hear a rumor, or making a prediction etc is not expected to be correct. But its another thing entirely to say you have personal direct information about the present (like claiming he called his bank and was told yes he can cash in, or as someone else posted that he knows someone else has cashed in). Those were clearly just made up. So in fact he IS a pretty much full of BS sort of guy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Who's your friend work for? Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who's your friend work for? Thanks for sharing.

Madam Cleo ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

You answered your own question,...................................it's a rumor. Take it with a grain of salt & relax.Best to all

Thank you for clearing that up captain obvious. I know this is the rumor forum. I was asking randalln to clarify a previous statement he had made on the status of the dinar. Nothing wrong with that. Do you run to Okies defense when somebody questions him when he says it has rv'ed? Randalln came on here before and told us it had rv'ed. I want to know from him why he would say that when it obviously was not true. There are many people in this thread thanking him for providing info so I can assume those very people believe him. Don't tell me it is a rumor and to relax. It seems to me in this case it is either a truth or a lie. Don't forget that the pumpers make their money based on rumors. Or should I say lies.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How so? If you are going to make an accusation don't you think you should at least explain yourself?

Note that I replied to a comment about how reliable and what a "no BS" sort of guy Randallan is, not on Randalln's post. I merely looked for past claims and found them to be pretty bogus. Claiming you hear a rumor, or making a prediction etc is not expected to be correct. But its another thing entirely to say you have personal direct information about the present (like claiming he called his bank and was told yes he can cash in, or as someone else posted that he knows someone else has cashed in). Those were clearly just made up. So in fact he IS a pretty much full of BS sort of guy.

You and I have both know of your own previous BS/bogus claims.

Thank you for clearing that up captain obvious. I know this is the rumor forum. I was asking randalln to clarify a previous statement he had made on the status of the dinar. Nothing wrong with that. Do you run to Okies defense when somebody questions him when he says it has rv'ed? Randalln came on here before and told us it had rv'ed. I want to know from him why he would say that when it obviously was not true. There are many people in this thread thanking him for providing info so I can assume those very people believe him. Don't tell me it is a rumor and to relax. It seems to me in this case it is either a truth or a lie. Don't forget that the pumpers make their money based on rumors. Or should I say lies.

Oh great another "big brother" type,just what this site needs. Someone to protect those unable to differentiate fact from fiction. Thank you in advance

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Madam Cleo ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

You hit the nail on the head!!! No not really, but some of the things i have heard from her seem that way. her father is the one with all the contacts and of course i cant say who or what they do. it's pretty good stuff though. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3