Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Thnx Randalln..... April works for me :)

Flyhi,

Good yo see you here :)

Hope all is well with ya

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

Thanks for sharing the news.... And I trust you :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

if it comes in that low and thats a BIG IF then i would advise many to NOT sell off or youll just be cutting your own throat they are not getting my dinar for .10 no way. It won't stay that rate for long. Apprreciate the post anyhow. Unless you absolutely need the money

I agree easy ......its my understanding that the articles say they will be equal to the dollar by 2013 .......so i would hold what i could

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

if it comes in that low and thats a BIG IF then i would advise many to NOT sell off or youll just be cutting your own throat they are not getting my dinar for .10 no way. It won't stay that rate for long. Apprreciate the post anyhow. Unless you absolutely need the money

Easy,

I'm with you. No way are they getting my Dinar for that suckers rate. I'm holding on too

• Upvote 7

Thanks Randalln! I agree with easy. You guys thinking we might have till 2013 to still be able to exchange at a higher rate then?

i think possibly they could wait till september when they issue out lower denoms then they would have it revalued at a 1 to 1 but mmaybe they might come out low and not issue the lower denoms as of yet. I dunno it just doesnt make sense to me to make the dinar only worth .10 against the USD

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Randalln! I agree with easy. You guys thinking we might have till 2013 to still be able to exchange at a higher rate then?

well i do know this .....it wont stay at 10 cents ............thats 10 to 1 i look for it to go to 5 to 1 and stay there for a wail

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i think possibly they could wait till september when they issue out lower denoms then they would have it revalued at a 1 to 1 but mmaybe they might come out low and not issue the lower denoms as of yet. I dunno it just doesnt make sense to me to make the dinar only worth .10 against the USD

Very possible. But like you, I'm not convinced of only .10. Now, Starting out of the gate, maybe. And I've read a lot of good information as to why that would be logical.. and plenty against. My gut isn't saying $.10, but we shall see. I see a dollar being soonish

• Upvote 1

IMO it's going to be a high rate for us(at our dismay)...what I haven't heard many ppl speaking about today is how the BRIC nations are going to vote tomorrow and effectively end the dollar as the world reserve, IMO... we are no longer the world's super power(which is probably best for humanity) ...Think about it, nothing is made here any longer. We depend on China for just about everything. We are nothing more than a service economy...that needs/needed to change... we need to start producing within once again...and most importantly working for each other and with each other, instead of against each other.

Expect a big dollar devalue and mass arrests...very very very soon.

• Upvote 11