Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is obama a white African American or an African American white?

parmenio

He might be a citizen, he might even be a citizen of the US. But, he is NOT an American.

For sure, he is an egotistical, self aggrandizing, Chicago machine trained ward-heeler thug and bag man, who will say anything and sell out anyone to maintain his position of power and wealthy lifestyle spending billions of our dollars.

To me, he's colorless now, and will immediately become charred when he dies.

• Upvote 2

News Flash!

Blacks weren't the only slaves in America. They are just the only ones that won't let it go. Some people that don't know, need a history lesson.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.

The Forgotten White Slaves

I am of Irish decent. I don't hyphenate, Irish-American. And I don't cry for reparations. Must be because we don't have an Irish Jesse or Al to keep the hatred boiling.

Excuse me if I don't cry for Black slavery, I don't suffer from "White guilt".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Please riddle me this: Why do Caucasians complain daily about racial division? Is it a fear of some sort or just something to talk about? Could be you heard it on the radio and just can't get that song out of your head? :) That can be frustrating huh!

Issues of race have always been complicated in American history. Caucasians seem to be on the stump that our country is being divided more and more since the last election has became such an historic event for America.

Some, and I do mean only some, Caucasian eyes are open wider and hate groups have resurfaced at astounding rates.

Obama's presidency has put race in the forefront daily and at a greater level since the Civil Right movements of the 60s.

Blacks are not looking for racial division or country division. Racial division cannot give Blacks any additional power, for the numbers are sharply in favor of the Caucasians. Could the Caucasians be pushing for racial division when they loudly utter; Watch, Wake Up America, Take Our Country Back, Obama's igniting racial division? All these things are uttered to create division and they are only uttered by one group of people. Sharpton and Jackson aren't the only ones with an agenda. Where's the truth behind Caucasians blaming others for racial division? Racial division has always come from groups outside of Blacks! Blacks wanted in and equality.

Whatever your replies might be just remember, "Issues of race have always been complicated in American history." <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I don't see any real truth in your post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Please riddle me this: Why do Caucasians complain daily about racial division? Is it a fear of some sort or just something to talk about? Could be you heard it on the radio and just can't get that song out of your head? smile.gif That can be frustrating huh!

Issues of race have always been complicated in American history. Caucasians seem to be on the stump that our country is being divided more and more since the last election has became such an historic event for America.

Some, and I do mean only some, Caucasian eyes are open wider and hate groups have resurfaced at astounding rates.

Obama's presidency has put race in the forefront daily and at a greater level since the Civil Right movements of the 60s.

Blacks are not looking for racial division or country division. Racial division cannot give Blacks any additional power, for the numbers are sharply in favor of the Caucasians. Could the Caucasians be pushing for racial division when they loudly utter; Watch, Wake Up America, Take Our Country Back, Obama's igniting racial division? All these things are uttered to create division and they are only uttered by one group of people. Sharpton and Jackson aren't the only ones with an agenda. Where's the truth behind Caucasians blaming others for racial division? Racial division has always come from groups outside of Blacks! Blacks wanted in and equality.

Whatever your replies might be just remember, "Issues of race have always been complicated in American history." <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

To answer the question, we good southerners call his mixture "high yella"

Mojack, riddle me this: Why do Blacks complain daily about racial division, not whites??? If the energy from blacks like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton et al were put into productive ventures with the private sector and government rather than divide and conquer and lining their own pockets, there would be NO issue of "race relations" in this country. You know as well as most on this forum that, if you are intellectually honest, the race baiter's (the Jesse Jackson's, Sharpton, Quanell X, Farakahn et al) make their living keeping blacks "on the plantation" so to speak. Extorting money for their coalitions to keep from bringing erroneous, bogus claims against an entity (Nike for one). Frame it as you like, complicated or not, your brothers are the ones MOST instrumental in where "race relations" are in America right now. Uninformed whites overwhelmingly voted for the president....... or he wouldn't be the president. Deny that. It isn't a black/white issue. Whites are more accepting of other races now than at any period in our history. It's the race baiters that keep throwing out the red herrings that don't let the country move forward or better stated, hold back, progress........ because that takes away their power, prestige and their money.

Mak63

• Upvote 4

Mojack, riddle me this: Why do Blacks complain daily about racial division, not whites??? My first post says it clear, it's whites that use the phrase "igniting racial division". There are blacks that use the phrase "there is still racial division." If the energy from blacks like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton et al were put into productive ventures with the private sector and government rather than divide and conquer and lining their own pockets, there would be NO issue of "race relations" in this country. You've got to be kidding so I won't reply. You know as well as most on this forum that, if you are intellectually honest, the race baiter's (the Jesse Jackson's, Sharpton, Quanell X, Farakahn et al) make their living keeping blacks "on the plantation" so to speak. They could also be called equality seekers. They continue the fight for equality. We don't always have the energy to push for an inequality but we're not that far removed from the civil rights movement. The movement is not dead. You can't attempt to blame those guys for all the racial tensions in the US. Extorting money for their coalitions to keep from bringing erroneous, bogus claims against an entity (Nike for one). Frame it as you like, complicated or not, your brothers are the ones MOST instrumental in where "race relations" are in America right now. I can't completely compare these guys to MLK, but these same exact words were used during the civil rights movement in the 60s and against MLK. Uninformed whites overwhelmingly voted for the president....... or he wouldn't be the president. Deny that. Do you think I would deny that? I've said many times, the black votes didn't and couldn't put Obama in office. It isn't a black/white issue. Whites are more accepting of other races now than at any period in our history. Racial division is better now than any other time. That's the natural attrition rate but as you can see in these posts there are still issues with some whites and it's not caused by the Sharpton like. It's the race baiters that keep throwing out the red herrings that don't let the country move forward or better stated, hold back, progress........ What about the USAOK like folks? They are alive, kicking and bitching.

Mak63

• Downvote 5

News Flash!

Blacks weren't the only slaves in America. They are just the only ones that won't let it go. Some people that don't know, need a history lesson.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.

The Forgotten White Slaves

I am of Irish decent. I don't hyphenate, Irish-American. And I don't cry for reparations. Must be because we don't have an Irish Jesse or Al to keep the hatred boiling.

Excuse me if I don't cry for Black slavery, I don't suffer from "White guilt".

Brilliant!

• Downvote 1