Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is obama a white African American or an African American white?

parmenio

If, as the liberal media says, Zimmerman is a "white Hispanic" then using that exact logic what does that make obama...,a white African American?

This is where the liberals have not only crossed the line in the overt to divide the nation, but they have now shown that they need straight jackets! These guys are loons and need to be WATCHED!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mulatto denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed black and white ancestry.[1] Contemporary usage of the term varies greatly, and the broader sense of the term makes its application rather subjective, as not all people of mixed white and black ancestry choose to self-identify as mulatto.[2] Some reject the term because of its association with slavery and colonial and racial oppression, preferring terms such as "mixed" and "biracial"[citation needed]. Mulattos may also be an admixture of Native American, South American native and African Americans[3] according to Henings Statutes of Virginia 1705, which reads as follows: "And for clearing all manner of doubts which hereafter may happen to arise upon the construction of this act, or any other act, who shall be accounted a mulatto, Be it enacted and declared, and it is hereby enacted and declared, That the child of an Indian and the child, grand child, or great grand child, of a ***** shall be deemed, accounted, held and taken to be a mulatto."[4] In colonial Latin America, mulato could also denote an individual of mixed African and Native American ancestry.[5] However, today those who are mixtures of Indigenous peoples of the Americas and Black Africans are called Zambos while those who are mixtures of African American and Native American are called Black Indians and sometimes are solely classified or identify as African American.[3]

Please riddle me this: Why do Caucasians complain daily about racial division? Is it a fear of some sort or just something to talk about? Could be you heard it on the radio and just can't get that song out of your head? :) That can be frustrating huh!

Issues of race have always been complicated in American history. Caucasians seem to be on the stump that our country is being divided more and more since the last election has became such an historic event for America.

Some, and I do mean only some, Caucasian eyes are open wider and hate groups have resurfaced at astounding rates.

Obama's presidency has put race in the forefront daily and at a greater level since the Civil Right movements of the 60s.

Blacks are not looking for racial division or country division. Racial division cannot give Blacks any additional power, for the numbers are sharply in favor of the Caucasians. Could the Caucasians be pushing for racial division when they loudly utter; Watch, Wake Up America, Take Our Country Back, Obama's igniting racial division? All these things are uttered to create division and they are only uttered by one group of people. Sharpton and Jackson aren't the only ones with an agenda. Where's the truth behind Caucasians blaming others for racial division? Racial division has always come from groups outside of Blacks! Blacks wanted in and equality.

Whatever your replies might be just remember, "Issues of race have always been complicated in American history." <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Please riddle me this: Why do Caucasians complain daily about racial division? Is it a fear of some sort or just something to talk about? Could be you heard it on the radio and just can't get that song out of your head? :) That can be frustrating huh!

Issues of race have always been complicated in American history. Caucasians seem to be on the stump that our country is being divided more and more since the last election has became such an historic event for America.

Some, and I do mean only some, Caucasian eyes are open wider and hate groups have resurfaced at astounding rates.

Obama's presidency has put race in the forefront daily and at a greater level since the Civil Right movements of the 60s.

Blacks are not looking for racial division or country division. Racial division cannot give Blacks any additional power, for the numbers are sharply in favor of the Caucasians. Could the Caucasians be pushing for racial division when they loudly utter; Watch, Wake Up America, Take Our Country Back, Obama's igniting racial division? All these things are uttered to create division and they are only uttered by one group of people. Sharpton and Jackson aren't the only ones with an agenda. Where's the truth behind Caucasians blaming others for racial division? Racial division has always come from groups outside of Blacks! Blacks wanted in and equality.

Whatever your replies might be just remember, "Issues of race have always been complicated in American history." <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

You absolutely right I agree with you 100% Issues of race has been complicated in our history. Its like a game you played as a kid. "I got you last" What you need to remember whites also can be offended by racial slurs. "White Hispanic" come on when has that term ever been used until now. Naww man believe me its always been hey the Mexican did it up until now. hahahaha . Seems to me the shoes on the other foot and they don't like it anymore then your people do.

By the way

Got you last

I could care less what Obama's racial ancestry is...it makes no difference to me what color our President is, only if he is a good President or not, and I can say that Obama is a crappy and unconstitutional prez, just like his predecessor Bush was. We need someone who work for the intersts of the people, shrink government intrusion into our lives, and simply follow the Constitution...end of story. Get off the race card everyone, and let's focus on real issues, like the fat cats screwing us over!! As long as this left and right/black and white bickering over media hype continues, they are WINNING.

• Upvote 5

Are you kidding us? The biggest racists today are Sharprton, Jackson, Farakhan, Rev. Wright, Spike Lee and I'm sure there are others out there we can name. What this dispicable president has done is inject himself into a subject in order to divert attention away from a disasterous economy, failing poll numbers, gaffs with open mics..., and as Rahm Emanual said," you never want a serious crisis go to waste." So why not try the race card?

Liberals are finished this coming November and obama knows it! They are trying everything..., religion, womens contraception, health care and of course race! This time they BLEW it!!

IT AIN"T GOING TO WORK, Cisco!!! You guys are finished!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just to let you know, when people say these things, what they/we mean is...from the Liberal Progessives, anti-constitutional jackwagons that are killing this country. It has NOTHING to do with blacks. Just because Obama is partially black, some people want to make it mean something it has NOTHING to do with. I hope you can realize this.

As far as, who is more divisive, I would have to say the ones that want to cull themselves from than American heard. You know the ones that hyphenate their identity (African-Americans). But this is just my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't like how the president is running our country but he was elected by the people so we should show some respect for him as his our President no matter what color you think he is> Anway I am a minority White Jewish person who served in the armed forces during the Vietnam era Lety me ask you something ladies and gentlemen when have you served in the armed forces when you do find out what you are up to and make somelife and death situations you have to put your people thru

so don't be so judgemental CAN WE ALL GET ALONG PLEASE

• Upvote 1

I am so tired of Blacks being called, or calling themselves African American! You are American, period! I don't go around saying I am American Indian, Jewish, Irish, Scottish, English, Welsh, German, Dutch, ect.. Even my friends who have immigrated don't go around saying they are German-American, ect.. I even have a friend from Africa.. they immigrated, and they are appauled by all this non-sense.. they say they are American.

For that matter, all blacks are NOT from Africa, and the one that are haven't been for many generations.

This racial non-sense, politically correct non-sense, and other B.S. is ridiculous! A lot of people need to do some growing up.

Stop using race to get your way or further your agenda. Most people, like Obama, use whatever race suits them to get what they want. PERIOD!

As for Obama... That is a horse of a different color, I don't care if he was a one-eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater. He has been a lousy (and illegal) President, and using this incident should prove that this man is slime!

Edited by iamlizzyb
  • Upvote 4

I am so tired of Blacks being called, or calling themselves African American! You are American, period! I don't go around saying I am American Indian, Jewish, Irish, Scottish, English, Welsh, German, Dutch, ect.. Even my friends who have immigrated don't go around saying they are German-American, ect.. I even have a friend from Africa.. they immigrated, and they are appauled by all this non-sense.. they say they are American.

For that matter, all blacks are NOT from Africa, and the one that are haven't been for many generations.

This racial non-sense, politically correct non-sense, and other B.S. is ridiculous! A lot of people need to do some growing up.

Stop using race to get your way or further your agenda. Most people, like Obama, use whatever race suits them to get what they want. PERIOD!

As for Obama... That is a horse of a different color, I don't care if he was a one-eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater. He has been a lousy (and illegal) President, and using this incident should prove that this man is slime!

Ditto.
  • Upvote 1

It continues to disgust me to see people so full of hatred and misinformation. Do people really still think Obama wasn't born here? If you don't like his policies fine with me. However, what exactly did Bush do that was so great for our country and do you really think any of the Rep candidates will have any major policy differences than Bush? Again, I am fine with not liking Obama, as long as it is based on some semblance of intelligence. I am fine if you don't like Obama Care. However, I am sure everyone realizes that the whole constitutional issue, the individual mandate, was a Republican idea that was supported by Gingrich and Romney, who both now claim disgust with it as an "over reach". I certainly understand the argument that it is, but what intelligent solutions are any of the Rep candidates offering? It is clear the system doesn't work. We have the most expensive healthcare in the world and are not even in the top ten in infant mortality or life expectancy. Healthcare costs are going up 3 x inflation every year. And the argument that people shouldn't be forced into commerce and to buy health insurance if they are young and healthy (I am relatively young and haven't been to a doctor in many years so I hear this) is understandable but if those same people get in an auto accident and have a 100k bill, we all end up paying for it one way or another, so should we tell those people too bad you don't have insurance and we should let you die?

Again, I am fine for coming up with another solution on this issue, or any of the many others, but seems like we have gone from having differing opinions with intelligent debate to absolute hate for one side or the other. Has either side in the last 20 years really left our country in a better position than when they arrived? I am also all for reducing debt, but it seems almost irrefutable that due to where our economy was in 2008, whether Obama or McCain, our national deficit was going to increase dramatically unless of course McCain decided to cut off all of the TARP and other bailouts started by Bush. I think it is very easy to argue now we should have let everyone go bankrupt and not bail banks, auto, etc out b/c we will never know what would have happened if we had not. Finally, if you look at the cabinets of either party who is President, they are largely similar, lots of carry over, and lots of big business represented.

I can find plenty of faults with Obama, but I don't hate him, I don't think his main objective is to form an alliance with the Muslin world to take us under, and at this point I am unsure whether the Rep alternatives are going to dramatically improve our country but try my best to continue to listen to their views without hating any of them.

Edited by lawdog32
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It continues to disgust me to see people so full of hatred and misinformation. Do people really still think Obama wasn't born here? If you don't like his policies fine with me. However, what exactly did Bush do that was so great for our country and do you really think any of the Rep candidates will have any major policy differences than Bush? Again, I am fine with not liking Obama, as long as it is based on some semblance of intelligence. I am fine if you don't like Obama Care. However, I am sure everyone realizes that the whole constitutional issue, the individual mandate, was a Republican idea that was supported by Gingrich and Romney, who both now claim disgust with it as an "over reach". I certainly understand the argument that it is, but what intelligent solutions are any of the Rep candidates offering? It is clear the system doesn't work. We have the most expensive healthcare in the world and are not even in the top ten in infant mortality or life expectancy. Healthcare costs are going up 3 x inflation every year. And the argument that people shouldn't be forced into commerce and to buy health insurance if they are young and healthy (I am relatively young and haven't been to a doctor in many years so I hear this) is understandable but if those same people get in an auto accident and have a 100k bill, we all end up paying for it one way or another, so should we tell those people too bad you don't have insurance and we should let you die?

Again, I am fine for coming up with another solution on this issue, or any of the many others, but seems like we have gone from having differing opinions with intelligent debate to absolute hate for one side or the other. Has either side in the last 20 years really left our country in a better position than when they arrived? I am also all for reducing debt, but it seems almost irrefutable that due to where our economy was in 2008, whether Obama or McCain, our national deficit was going to increase dramatically unless of course McCain decided to cut off all of the TARP and other bailouts started by Bush. I think it is very easy to argue now we should have let everyone go bankrupt and not bail banks, auto, etc out b/c we will never know what would have happened if we had not. Finally, if you look at the cabinets of either party who is President, they are largely similar, lots of carry over, and lots of big business represented.

I can find plenty of faults with Obama, but I don't hate him, I don't think his main objective is to form an alliance with the Muslin world to take us under, and at this point I am unsure whether the Rep alternatives are going to dramatically improve our country but try my best to continue to listen to their views without hating any of them.

Law dog for president ! +1 man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding us? The biggest racists today are Sharprton, Jackson, Farakhan, Rev. Wright, Spike Lee and I'm sure there are others out there we can name. What this dispicable president has done is inject himself into a subject in order to divert attention away from a disasterous economy, failing poll numbers, gaffs with open mics..., and as Rahm Emanual said," you never want a serious crisis go to waste." So why not try the race card?

Liberals are finished this coming November and obama knows it! They are trying everything..., religion, womens contraception, health care and of course race! This time they BLEW it!!

IT AIN"T GOING TO WORK, Cisco!!! You guys are finished!

I agree blacks are their own enemy . I am fed up with the whining about slavery . , in this 21st century I did not sell any black folk to anyone !!! This happened 156 or soooo years ago . And it was black folk that sold black folk to white folk . I have not sold any of them !, see this is why black folks do not succeed , they ,

Live in yesterday and do not get over the 156 year old sales that I did not doooooo . Hello , can we maybe move forward about now . I am fed up with this whiningl . . Get a life , get a job and take care of your own kids so I do not have too . Certain people who always want all for nothing should and will go to hell . Participate .... So much race BS . Grow up and fend for yourself .

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree blacks are their own enemy . I am fed up with the whining about slavery . , in this 21st century I did not sell any black folk to anyone !!! This happened 156 or soooo years ago . And it was black folk that sold black folk to white folk . I have not sold any of them !, see this is why black folks do not succeed , they ,

Live in yesterday and do not get over the 156 year old sales that I did not doooooo . Hello , can we maybe move forward about now . I am fed up with this whiningl . . Get a life , get a job and take care of your own kids so I do not have too . Certain people who always want all for nothing should and will go to hell . Participate .... So much race BS . Grow up and fend for yourself .

Wow, you sound like a very loving, caring, and thoughtful person. I know plenty of "black folks" as you say that are very successful. Whether you did it or not (slavery - you obviously didn't), gaining equality is a process and we are still on it. Are there black leaders that do more harm than good for their cause, of course. Are there still white people who are a*holes to other races, yep. I have found if you have never been in a situation it is easy to make broad accusations and judge people. There are also plenty of white folk who don't have jobs and don't take care of their kids. I really wish we could all just see each other as fellow human beings, but threads like this one make me realize we are still a long ways off.

Edited by lawdog32
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I shall quote myself from a previous thread...

Racism is getting to be so boring. Really, as a 6th generation Kansas Jayhawker (GO KU btw!) racism is not an issue for me - been bred out of us free-staters for over 150 years. Oh, I'm a conservative so, of course I've been called a racist....it just doesn't fly here. No less than 4 members of my family fought and died to free the slaves in the Civil War so any one that thinks I owe them something can take a look at my receipt - PAID IN FULL! Learn more about the great, free state of Kansas...

http://www.netstate....ro/ks_intro.htm

So here's what I think...we should put our negative energy where it will do the most good. I say we all should hate STUPID PEOPLE! STUPID people shouldn't breathe. Anyone who is capable of intelligent thought but chooses to cling to old, inbred ideas without at least examining the 21st century truth that we are so much more alike than different...off with their head! Useless eaters with nothing of value to contribute and no place in a culture of thinkers. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE! ;)

Read more:

WE HAVE ENOUGH YOUTH...WE NEED A FOUNTAIN OF SMART!

• Upvote 1