Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Black Panthers' offer reward for George Zimmerman. Who are they?

dog53

Thug want to be something's . Lazy bums. The give me something for nothing slimes . The same creeps that stood at the voting pole locations to force blacks to vote for the tyrant we have in my oval office now . You morons who voted for this monster of a person have your heads emerged from the bowels of your butts YET ? Probably not . Get out of my country you creeps ! Take your communist president with you .

• Upvote 4

Thug want to be something's . Lazy bums. The give me something for nothing slimes . The same creeps that stood at the voting pole locations to force blacks to vote for the tyrant we have in my oval office now . You morons who voted for this monster of a person have your heads emerged from the bowels of your butts YET ? Probably not . Get out of my country you creeps ! Take your communist president with you .

ummm......no

LOL! "comunist" You need a hug.

Yes Absoulty

Not quite, I'll ask again, how many people have the black panthers murdered?? How many people have the KKK murdered?? Nuff said, and ridiculous comparison.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I looked at the link and totally agree only with the panthers though, on having a black country. All black people can go to their own country and live in harmony . Oh and by the way take Obama with you. Hey this was not my suggestion but I must say , go for it please . Take the half black guy withhhh ya . Lol.

• Upvote 1

LOL! "comunist" You need a hug.

Not quite, I'll ask again, how many people have the black panthers murdered?? How many people have the KKK murdered?? Nuff said, and ridiculous comparison.

You must be a young man. It makes no difference as to which one has murdered the most . Its equally wrong. You really cant see that can you. I really hope one day you can. There both wrong

• Upvote 1

I looked at the link and totally agree only with the panthers though, on having a black country. All black people can go to their own country and live in harmony . Oh and by the way take Obama with you. Hey this was not my suggestion but I must say , go for it please . Take the half black guy withhhh ya . Lol.

LOL! I'm sure you would just love that huh? nothing like good old jim crow. smh

You must be a young man. It makes no difference as to which one has murdered the most . Its equally wrong. You really cant see that can you. I really hope one day you can. There both wrong

Depending on who you talk to 31 could be considered a young man sure. Well when you are comparing them to the KKK, a little detail like murder shouldn't be overlooked. Sorry but I don't think the black panthers and the KKK are the same my friend.

Who knows how many really....

Well I can't name one murder case linked to the black panthers, although I haven't actually researched it I can imagine one would be hard pressed to find a handful of homicide cases linked to them. The KKK on the other hand,,,, well countless.

• Downvote 1

Depending on who you talk to 31 could be considered a young man sure. Well when you are comparing them to the KKK, a little detail like murder shouldn't be overlooked. Sorry but I don't think the black panthers and the KKK are the same my friend.

Well I can't name one murder case linked to the black panthers, although I haven't actually researched it I can imagine one would be hard pressed to find a handful of homicide cases linked to them. The KKK on the other hand,,,, well countless.

You admit that you haven't researched the facts so IMO you aren't informed enough to even make such comments.....

• Upvote 1