Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seven commercial ships arrive

Great find! Nice to see a Jersey guy on here. My son is at RU and I am from north Jersey (7a) B) .

Hi, RU that's great, where in north Jersey ?

Same here Chuck... do you get the same looks I do when I tell people about the dinar? :confused:

Where in Jersey? I know what you mean when you tell people about dinar, I stopped talking to people about it a long time ago.

Thanks, I almost feel like Okie and the ships at sea line. :lol:

Ohhhh boy! unsure.gif Don't tell me the guru bug bit you too! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif Thanks for the post... Tonyru! wink.gif

Every little piece of information coming out of Iraq has significance imo... this is verifying the rebuilding process is in full swing... and it takes mucho money to do that! Hmmm... wonder where they are gonna get that??? I can take an educated guess! eyebrows.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Kearny... where down the shore? If this thing ever RV's I'll be joinin ya, I'm thinkin Spring Lake :eyebrows:

I lived in Kearny for a few years, but now I'm close to Belmar, Spring Lake is out of my league even with a nice rv.

Ohhhh boy! unsure.gif Don't tell me the guru bug bit you too! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif Thanks for the post... Tonyru! wink.gif

Every little piece of information coming out of Iraq has significance imo... this is verifying the rebuilding process is in full swing... and it takes mucho money to do that! Hmmm... wonder where they are gonna get that??? I can take an educated guess! eyebrows.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

My question is, how are they paying for all this stuff ? dinars or dollars ?

• Upvote 1