Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Plan to Increase the Value of Iraqi Dinar

Aqua Dude

Sure, I'll take 1.25:1, for the sake of de-dollarizing the Iraqi economy and getting them solidly on the dinar, and then a nice gradual growth, a few years... maybe :unsure: , to the 2.50-3.00 range. But if they want to get the most bang for the buck, I'd suggest RVing at a 2:1 and watch the dollars fly off the street.

• Upvote 3

Aww man that's freakin awesome!!! The CBI is coming right out and announcing to the world they are gonna RV!! Better go buy some more!! You have a promotion code to geta discount right? LOL

Come on Keep, you know this is an excellent article for us!

• Upvote 7

Iraqi currency

Ministry of Finance has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeros from the value of the dinar to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy in the coming period, while the Iraqi Central Bank denied the rumors by making the dollar worth a thousand dinars,

I like this article a lot, but I think it depends on how much they increase the value to before they delete the zeros. If they delete the zeros when the value is 1:1000, then I can see this as a lop. But what I like most about it is that it says the CBI has denied rumors of making the dollar worth a thousand dinars, so perhaps they plan to make the dinar go higher before removing the zeros. It also says it will remove the zeros from the value of the dinar, not the notes. Would this mean the exchange rate? Or am I confusing myself here?

aqua dude and zig.

this guy is saying the cbi has 22 billion usd and 3 tons of gold to back the dinar. something doesnt seem right here. they have been saying they have 60 billion in reserves. add up what the gold is worth plus the 22 billion and by my calculations it is no where near 60 billion. so what do they really have. just asking

oldtimer

OLD ARTICLE.....can't be used as current. Remember folks, Iraqi journalists habitually take any articles they can for their news...whether new, old, recycled, etc. Thanks for the post, but see above for the actual link for this article a couple years ago....I don't need to repost it.