Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 3/28/12

kcw

Again, I'm sticking with my $1.13 rate out the gate

1. There is evidence to support a rate similar to that, I'm not going to argue the point.

2. I still think it makes more sense to have an "even" rate such as .10, .50, or $1.00, but I'm obviously not in charge of that decision.

3. I hope you prove me wrong, because I'll happily carry a calculator to the bank! :D

Would this low rate also help to keep the delicate balance of supply and demand in check?

Read my thesis on the RV rate, you'll see that we are thinking along similar lines.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

No, the CBI will allow the iraqis to have 2 years to coexist the old notes with the new ive been told this personally and have seen this in artciles. So, yes we can hold off if it indeed comes out low at .10 which i think is rediculous. a 1 to 1 seems the way they should go because it wont get the iraqis to start using their own currency when the usd is worth more than the dinar. Bottom line the CBI knows they have to minimize the use of the USD also to get the Iraqis to trust the banks that way they will start opening accounts .10 doesnt allow that needs to be at par with the USd or a little more.

they will not LOP first

Easy rocks! I vote we put him on the next flight out to Baghdad to whip Shabbs into shape and get this ride over with pronto. :D

• Upvote 1

To be honest that would hurt them more than it would benefit them. think about it, what would that do to inflation and that would indeed create a black market that is already existing inside Iraq for USD that would be catastrophic to there economy and the market place and you betetr bet your bottom dollar thats exactly what will happen they need to make the value at par or a little more with the usd or they are asking for trouble.

I also cannot imagine then giving up their dollars like Shabibi wants them to do. I really don't think 10 cents is going to be an incentive to do that. After watching their economy, etc for the last couple of years Easy, I agree totally with you. The last thing Shabs wants to do is hurt his people and ruin his plan after all the years he has dedicated to it and them. He is a brilliant man! I just cannot imagine him taking that route. I may be totally surprised but cannot help but think it could not stay there for more than a few days.

• Upvote 3

This is just my opinion, but to me it makes sense either way. I do NOT think a $1.17 rate would work simply because the math is too complicated - if they RV, it is going to be a MADHOUSE and the easier it is to figure the conversions the better it will be for all involved, especially the "common Iraqi" on the street there.

Think about it. At a 1:1 rate, the math is simple. 25,000 IQD = 25,000 USD. Any monkey can do that math.

At .10:1, 25,000 IQD = 2500 USD. Again, anyone can do that math - just take off a zero.

A rate like this keeps things simple and easy, which is VERY important as the Iraqi people transition into a new era, returning from this temporary poverty back to their former wealth.

Any other rate would require everyone to carry a calculator, would cause confusion, and that would cause problems, and we ALL know that the last thing Iraq needs during this time is more confusion or problems.

It would be quite rare for any pair of currencies in the world to be an even multiple like this (except of course for RD cases between the old and new currency) and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Iraq has had a 1170 (now 1166) rate for years without incurring a calculator-crisis, so this argument seems pretty weak to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

A ten cent rate would be huge for us. A tremendous return. Of course more is always better, but to be 'disappointed" is crazy. The Iraqi people's lives would change for the better with 10 cents...no question.......JMHO

Well... I don't know about you guys.. But for me a .10 rate would be super flabbergasting......

Talk about some gain ( roughly 100 times my Capital minus fees, commissions, spread, etc.)

• Upvote 1

10 cents is a HUGE jump from the current 1166 value and would put a ton of money in Iraqi citizens pockets as well as ours. i think its the right amount - not too low and not too high. I could definitely pay off the mortgage with that and then some. Thanx as always Adam for your hard work and insight.

It would be quite rare for any pair of currencies in the world to be an even multiple like this (except of course for RD cases between the old and new currency) and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Iraq has had a 1170 (now 1166) rate for years without incurring a calculator-crisis, so this argument seems pretty weak to me.

Whoa... seriously? Check oanda, there are quite a few countries that pair their currency to the USD exactly as I am describing.

Regardless, this situation is different than any other out there, which means you are 100% wrong. We're talking about a country that is wanting to completely change their current exchange rate.

The current rate is set and controlled by the CBI, and they are doing a great job of keeping inflation in check.

Cheers :)

• Upvote 1

If the rate comes out at .10 how can they bring out the lower denominations????

At that price not to many americans are going to fall for that rate.

Shabbs might have stuck his folks deep up the rump to get his fellow countrymens notes

but WE are a hell of alot smarter than .10 TO ME they have got to get rid of the dollar

and back to dinarville. I know they can use the american greenback to make change at

that small pip but its not helping them or shabbs he wants bank accounts not just change

your currency here folks!!!! he's not banking much doing that.

I cant even believe adam said RD aint gonna happen!!! sorry

and LOP thats even funnier never gonna happen!!!!

They are trying to figure out how shabbs can stick it to us.

I for one WILL NOT SELL MINE until it gets to even or higher with the dollar

OR I BURN ALL OF MINE!!! I am not going to sell out just so the government can sit on them

in the reserves knowing they are going to make bank in a few years and of course they will trade

them for future oil to rip us off with at the pump!!!!

I tell you folks if WE dont get a fair price for them make sure our gov dont get them either

make them pay or destroy them.

Look at it this way how many does the USA people hold?

and if the banks didnt get these notes back what would happen?

They cant print new notes (all of them) until they get ALL back

just like here.If you burn a hundred dollar bill the UST just cant print

a replacement without proof the bill was made.

So .10 makes me laugh .50 makes me laugh .86 makes me run to the bank maybe?

1.17 I take a F-16 to the bank.I wouldnt sell any until the rate reaches .86

BUT then again the pure greed of it all to some would sell theres for .03

NORDNOLOPONLYRV straight up RV plus pass go and collect.

I know crow is hard to eat loppers so I will put a little seasoning on your crow

its yellow and warm enjoy your loppingcrow soup! RV RV RV

plus I hope Maliki gets a foot broke off on his bum!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey PowerGeneration, I'm gonna look on MapQuest and see how far you are from me here in Texas! Since it is 12 hours to drive the full length east to west in Texas, I'll make the trip to your place when you decide to burn those "DinarBACKS" if the rate is at .10......HECK I'll even give ya 20 bucks for some beer before I leave!

wink.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Although I agree .10 would not put me where I want to be, I have to way out the options at the time this RV's. If .10, for some reason, is all we can get because of a time frame for cash in, then so be it. But think about what you are saying. Even at .10 that is one heck of a return on your original investment! I would much rather see what I think is a believable rate of .86 to 1 buck.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Iraq is not out to get us here in the U.S. This is about a country trying to form its own government, economy and join the rest of the world after a long and hard dictatorship under Sadam! Shabs is going to do this for the good of Iraq, it's people and the economy, not to get us! No matter what, the good news here is that they are gonna RV, not RD or LOP, so we wait.....we watch........we speculate their next move.........and we CASH IN!!!

TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 3

I am trying to understand how a country can suddenly increase it's own wealth. Sounds like someone being able to suddenly increase his own personal bank account.

Think of it this way. You are a multimillionaire and the US government has seized all of your assets. Now you're still a millionaire but you can't access your money, spend it or flex your muscles with purchasing power. So after many years of fighting the government, hiring attorneys you win your case and your assets are released. This explanation may be simplistic but this is basically what Iraq is dealing with. Sadaam was a bad boy, Iraq was invaded, and their currency devalued. Iraq for the past years has been getting their act together and working to prove that they will play nice in the sandbox with everyone else. When the UN says okay then the short leash is removed and Iraq can once again reclaim it's place in the Middle East.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Gamaray I am in east texas just like you.If you were stationed in Iraq like me for almost 5 years

you would know that almost all Iraqi's hate us.I have had my 20 million for almost 10 years now I bought for

cheap then.I would'nt sell them unless someone would trade me a new arm for them which I lost fighting for

this so called great country.Do you think the military gave me a good arm hell no is the answer to that!

I was only hit by a mortar is all so imagine what the rest of me looks like.

Just know this Shabbs is a crook just like all BANKERS and he needs to collect alot of notes for cheap

just like he did his own countrymen and according to some from there country there isnt any large notes left

(delta) said so. So now its our turn to get poked some how some way and to me IMHO the rate will be low

because some folks are chomping at the bit they will sell theres for cheap and thats sad!

I also disagree about the amount of oil they have in ground.I am looking for the test results that shell performed

about 4 years ago that concluded they only had about 55% left in there reserves not the amount just reported

for trillions.I know because haliburton has been pumping that oil since desert storm and they still think the ground

is still full what a laugh.Dont you believe that at all.They just cant RD there currency because they dont even

have enough right now to pay everyone off unless promissory notes cough cough! Everyday that goes by and

the pumpers keep selling dinar our investment shrinks which could cause a sheety scenario that I wont say

The USA will be rubbing there hands in a shrewd mannor hoping they can scare us into selling them for cheap!

I had the money to burn and thats what I am going to do on You tube if this investment doesnt pan out!

I am not going to let our greedy arse government get my notes for cheap so they can sit on them and make

a big bank! They can watch them burn.Just think how many barrels of oil 20 million rv'd dollars for the USA can buy?

So they better think twice before they stick it to us.If we all stuck together and told our government this is what

we want or they burn they would play ball fast! because its there money not Iraqs.We the people do have power

we just choose to not do a dam thing everyone for themselves thats how our gov wins on everything!If we all

pulled together what a laugh because that will never happen we could get our way.

If all of us did not go to work for one day and I mean everyone how many billions would the USA lose in one day?

Thats how you controll a government! See at .10 with all the BS stories that has been put out most are ready

to throw in the towell and thats what they want.Why are they still selling dinars? how many so far 5,10 trillion and

still counting how are we gonna prosper if they keep printing and selling them.I mean common all they would have

to do is use the same mold and keep making the old dinar.I want to know how many to the dinar they made? and

Why did they make so many think about that.When I was there things were dirt cheap my ciggs were 50 cents

american a pack a coke in the bottle was 25 cents so why so many dinar makes you wonder.OH the war is paying for itself

alright from us americans buying all this dinar hoping for a mega return.I seen so many conex's full of dinar headed for

the usa and is why I bought them.I think adams theory of .10 cents out of the gate is spot on and then watch as the

large notes get cashed in Milburn Drysdale is thanking those who sold out cheap.And since they stated both currencies

will run together for 2 years to me mho is the highest rate will come out then as well.See if shabbs was smart which he is not!

he would have trashed this currency like so dam insanes and made his new currency with the rate the imf gives him

they would have had a hell of a start for there new country.BUT NO shabbs knows we have billions of this currency

that we paid dearly for not the USA.You think the USA paid for the war HELL NO the tax payers of this country did!!!

and our soldiers GOD BLESS THEM ALL so now we want our reparations which the USA cant wait to get there slimy hands on!

for CHEAP so dont sell your notes cheap make the usa gov pay dearly for them just like there precious gasoline at 4.00 a gallon

they stick up our arses everyday.I have seen so many stories about this currency with folks that claim they have inside

intell to this day I dont believe a single one of them even adam.The only ones who know are the GREEDY BANKERS period.

Bash me adam but even you have changed your story many times like this week you think RD or RI come on man even

kaperoni said lop this week and I will never trust his words again just another pumper now.We all search for the truth and any tibit of

info on this investment which we cant have because the powers within will not let the common man make any money F'in bilderbergs

know all and have it all.I want Maliki dead because he is worthless trash wanting what sadam had! The good people of Iraq which are

sunni's not shiites will always be at war and whats funny is they read the same quoran..10 no sell .50 no sell 1.17 I would sell half

so see they need to come out at a dollar that would make shabbs smart but greed is god to shabbs. I am greedy to because I gave

alot and got nothing in return.When this stuff rv's I will be moving to germany where I can get a almost fully functional arm for less

than 25,000 american here the usa wants 672,000 for the same arm. dont ever walk up to me and say you are a doctor here in the USA

because you only care about money I will smash your face to the other side of your head and gladly go to jail for it.At least I can get

some kind of medical at least better than the VA can do.I was a soldier for 12 years and a LT. and I only get 632.00 a month I am just

living large.I need this rv or I might as well do myself in.I am just a freak show now and dont like leaving the house.

This country does not give a dam about its vets I am living proof of that.screw yew obama bin laden crappiest president ever!!!!

so go RV and sorry about the long post and sorry if I offened anyone,If I lose this rv then this war was for naut in my eyes

I didnt help the iraqi's I only helped the USA get rich off of many mens blood.The Rv is coming but not for a while I fear because

the american bankers want it for cheap so dont sell it to them for cheap but then again if shabbs cant get them cheap then the

dreaded slop would take effect and dam that!!! GO RV for all of us and to hell with Iraq I dont ever want to hear there country

name again period I hate them to bunch of infidels!!!! Gimme some negs I guess I deserve them!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No, the CBI will allow the iraqis to have 2 years to coexist the old notes with the new ive been told this personally and have seen this in artciles. So, yes we can hold off if it indeed comes out low at .10 which i think is rediculous. a 1 to 1 seems the way they should go because it wont get the iraqis to start using their own currency when the usd is worth more than the dinar. Bottom line the CBI knows they have to minimize the use of the USD also to get the Iraqis to trust the banks that way they will start opening accounts .10 doesnt allow that needs to be at par with the USd or a little more.

Why would an Iraqi care if he was using a US 20 or an Iraqi 200 if they both had the exact same purchasing power? Your argument contains no logic.

they will not LOP first

Is that you Shabs? Must be, since you know exactly what the CBI is planning.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

If you know the animal you can deal with it . Deep breaths and envision palm trees . the turtle always beats the rabbit . And he who goes to bed with it hey bum wakes up with smelly , what ? Come on , share !

If you know the animal you can deal with it . Deep breaths and envision palm trees . the turtle always beats the rabbit . And he who goes to bed with it hey bum wakes up with smelly , what ? Come on , share !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We can all speculate all we want. It wont change the outcome of this. Not a single one of us knows with certainty anything.

This is why this investment is a high risk investment. High risk is possible for a high yield. We try to follow news and what we believe, but again not a single one of us knows.

Concurrently aside from what we are told, we do not know the REAL amount of currency in circulation. I strongly believe we are not even a concern (us little holders of Dinar).

We can try to understand when everything will happen and who is REALLY controling this currently. One thing I feel fairly certain when I read many posts few understand what is involved in an RV (not that I know much better than some).

IRAQ can RV at a reasonable rate... What does this mean though? What is involved in considering an RV? Who determines what the true TRADABLE value is when they RV? How do they become a world recognized and accepted tradable currency? DO any of you understand what is involved? HOW MUCH CURRENCY IS IN CIRCULATION IS ONE FACTOR OF MANY! So many pin their ideas around this one thing and I am fairly confident in saying it is not nearly all that is considered. ALSO, I have brought this point up before..... The trade in value once RV'd is equal on both sides of the trade. IF, Iraq RVs at 1 dollar then that currency you give back has equal value on both sides of the trade. DO any of you get this? They do not lose on the trade in. That is not even considering what they make on the trade within the CBI on exchange rates...

I hope some of you understand what I am doing my best to express. I would appreciate any help from those who understand all of this more completely. I hope they are able to get the ball rolling quicker and we all profit soon. I am in this for the long haul and with full confidence in a nice RV.

PEACE.... :rolleyes: