Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 3/28/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] well, here's one interpretation: If the country had a sudden increase in wealth,

Thx Adam For The Tariff Explanation ! ;) We're All Looking Forward To A Sudden Increase In Wealth !

B) B) B)

Thx For The Post Kcw ! ;)

• Upvote 3

I expect that there will be coins and lower denoms very similar to the US currency - 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.

I hope this is true. The reason I do, there is a missing lower denom. Yes the 25. I would think, I don't know but they would retire it as a whole, as 25k dinar. What do you all think?

• Upvote 1

Okay, if there is a low RV like .10 and they RD and then incease the value would we have to cash in at .10 or could we wait for the value to go up? Sould we cash in and then invest in the smaller denoms? Anyone?

I would like to know if we have to cash in if it's .10 too????

Or could we wait till it goes up with the lower denom's?

Edited by only 1-25k dinar
  • Upvote 1

Now we are down to thinking the RV will be most likely .10 to $1 USD WOW.....big difference all the sudden. Then it will titrate up......sure it will. With all the constant unrest going on there. I am not sure I want to ride that train. It could be a bumpier ride and less of a sure thing that the RV itself. Funny how the intel keeps changing even over the last few months here. I was sure hoping for at least 1:1 and it makes sense. If you truly want to make the Dinar the national currency and you want to get USD off the streets make it at least a 1:1 or even better 1.17 to 1 USD and watch the USD fly off the streets. I just can't see how they can RV at .10 it just doesn't make sense to me, but then again not a lot of what is happening has made sense to me. The reality is nobody, not Adam not anybody knows what is going to to happen with this thing until it actually happens. It gets tiresome watching all the waffling, predictions, excitement followed by utter depression. What a ride.........and on it goes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okay, if there is a low RV like .10 and they RD and then incease the value would we have to cash in at .10 or could we wait for the value to go up? Sould we cash in and then invest in the smaller denoms? Anyone?

If there is a hard 10 cent RV....you will probably have a certain time frame to trade in the large notes and during the time frame, the CBI wopuld hold the value at 10 cents. As Adam says, the CBI wants to mitigate their losses to investors otherwise most would hold onto their dinar until it did do up. As for investing in smaller denoms...it depends on what the CBI decides to do. It is more than likely that the dinar will not be traded on the Forex during the cash in time frame. It could be possible that you may be able to get lower denoms from dealers as we get the larger ones today....but you will pay a premium (spread) to get them. You would have to run the math to see if you thought you could make a profit taking that route? It all depends on what the CBI allows and doesn't allow during the cash in window? I'm sure Adam will make recommendations on this very thing if it RV's at 10 cents.....JMHO B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for stopping by Adam and bringing us your perspective... we appreciate it! And thanks kcw for posting, where would we be w/o ya'll??? blink.gif Again.. thanks so much!wink.gif

Just one thing left to say.... git-r-dun boyz, just git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

We're All Looking Forward To A Sudden Increase In Wealth !

B) B) B)

I heard that a "sudden increase in wealth" can cause you to break out in a tan? rolleyes.gif Any truth to that Thug? wink.gif

• Upvote 2