Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OAKIE EXPLAINS THE DELAY

shabbadude

Here's the latest "reason" as to why the RV didn't happen. Is he off his meds, or does he heed to take some?

All this "oakie" nonsense is like watching a car wreck, you know you probably shouldn't look, but you just can't help...

So, here's the latest wreck: :blink:

Okie post at ********* Tues. Early Evening 03/27/2012

OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE AN EXPLANATION JUSTIFYING LAST NIGHTS POST ABOUT BEING AT THE BANK TODAY.

LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I RECEIVED WORD FROM 3 OF THE BIG 4 BANKS THAT THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THE RATE AS BEING LIVE AND ACTIVE AND THAT THEY WOULD BE EXPECTING A CASH IN TODAY.

SO TODAY I DONE DUE DILEGENCE IN FINDING OUT JUST WHAT EXACTLY PRECLUDED US FROM BEING AT THE BANK AS THEY STATED TO ME WE WOULD. I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLE (COMPUTER GLITCH) STORY WE HAVE HAD FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY.

AT FIRST I DOUBTED IT UNTIL I HAD FINALLY SATISFIED MYSELF THRU SOURCES THAT A GLITCH HAD ACTUALLY OCCURED.THE GLITCH WAS THE MIS-PLACEMENT OFONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE IN RATES SENT OUT (WHETHER IN THE USA OR ELSEWHERE I AM UNCLEAR)

BUT THAT ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE WRONG COULD HAVE IMMENSE RAMIFICATIONS ON WORLD RATES ESTABLISHED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES WHICH WOULD THROW THE ENTIRE EQUILIBRIUM OF CURRENCY TRADES OUT OF SYNC.

I NOTICED OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS HADALSO RECEIVED AND PUBLISHED THE SAME VERIFICATIONS THAT I HAD RECEIVED. I ONLY REPORT THE INTEL THAT I GET AT THE EXACT MOMENT AS BEING

CORRECT. AT LAST INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS THAT THE PTB WAS GOING TO TRY TO PUSH THIS THRU AGAIN TONIGHT AND THE GLITCH WAS FIXED--

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Here's the latest "reason" as to why the RV didn't happen. Is he off his meds, or does he heed to take some?

All this "oakie" nonsense is like watching a car wreck, you know you probably shouldn't look, but you just can't help...

OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE AN EXPLANATION JUSTIFYING LAST NIGHTS POST ABOUT BEING AT THE BANK TODAY.

LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I RECEIVED WORD FROM 3 OF THE BIG 4 BANKS THAT THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THE RATE AS BEING LIVE AND ACTIVE AND THAT THEY WOULD BE EXPECTING A CASH IN TODAY.

SO TODAY I DONE DUE DILEGENCE IN FINDING OUT JUST WHAT EXACTLY PRECLUDED US FROM BEING AT THE BANK AS THEY STATED TO ME WE WOULD. I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLE (COMPUTER GLITCH) STORY WE HAVE HAD FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY.

AT FIRST I DOUBTED IT UNTIL I HAD FINALLY SATISFIED MYSELF THRU SOURCES THAT A GLITCH HAD ACTUALLY OCCURED.THE GLITCH WAS THE MIS-PLACEMENT OFONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE IN RATES SENT OUT (WHETHER IN THE USA OR ELSEWHERE I AM UNCLEAR)

BUT THAT ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE WRONG COULD HAVE IMMENSE RAMIFICATIONS ON WORLD RATES ESTABLISHED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES WHICH WOULD THROW THE ENTIRE EQUILIBRIUM OF CURRENCY TRADES OUT OF SYNC.

I NOTICED OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS HADALSO RECEIVED AND PUBLISHED THE SAME VERIFICATIONS THAT I HAD RECEIVED. I ONLY REPORT THE INTEL THAT I GET AT THE EXACT MOMENT AS BEING

CORRECT. AT LAST INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS THAT THE PTB WAS GOING TO TRY TO PUSH THIS THRU AGAIN TONIGHT AND THE GLITCH WAS FIXED--

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So as huge as this is, someone was careless and put the decimal in the wrong place? Man I can't share this with my people, they'll look at me like I'm on crack.

One would think if Oakie was a normal person that after so many false call he would be too embarrassed to show himself in public, internet, phone conference calls or anywhere.

This has led me to the belief that Oakie is not of human origin. Perhaps alien, subterranean, or even freak of nature. Since I have never seen any pics of this guy so he could even be big foot.

Maybe after this is all over he will seek employment in a circus sideshow.

Come one come all to see the most amazing thing you have ever laid your eyes upon: Oakie the Oilman!!ohmy.gif

He single handedly and unsuccessfully predicted the Iraqi RV 5437 times without success.

Never in your life will you get another chance to witness first hand the single greatest failure in history without 1 single prediction ever coming true.

And in another tent and also included in the price of your admission are some of his loyal followers. People who are super human in their own right. Loyal to the death and without a thread of common sense. Oddities of nature indeed!blink.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

I hope everyone realizes that some of these internet intel personalities are just made up by either people in the position to disseminate disinformation, or by a crazed fan/investor in this that just happened to get famous online with things he said and had people follow him.

Think about it...

Look how many people had started posting on dinar forums only to achieve rapid success and following of their posts, even here on DV and then went to start their own sites and are now making money off of people and have people following their every word. No offense to Adam, but even some people like Scooter, Doc, and now with the newer ones like Yota, Stryker, and others... they get a following and can get anyone practically to follow them. That's what Okie did a looooooong time ago, so it's not that ridiculous he's just an average investor who made up a bunch of stuff and gathered a following of people that has outgrown his original plans and now he has to make even more ridiculous stories up to keep up his "reputation'.

Just sayin'...

• Upvote 6

Still I think the meteor shower excuse he gave back in like aug/ september was the best reason for stoping the rv

are you serious? A meteor shower?ohmy.gif

Wow I certainly missed some good entertainment on that one! Oh the hours of poking fun I missed.sad.gif

Its all about lost opportunities my friends. And this one is lost forever to me.....sad.gif

A sad GP

• Upvote 1

Ya know, Shabbadude. If I had a dollar for every time Oakie told me I'm gonna be rich,I'd be rich!!! :unsure:

• Downvote 1