Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministry of Finance is a plan to increase the value of Iraqi dinar

carlablum

Ministry of Finance is a plan to increase the value of Iraqi dinar

Iraqi currency

Ministry of Finance has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeros from the value of the dinar to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy in the coming period, while the Iraqi Central Bank denied the rumors by making the dollar worth a thousand dinars, A statement issued by the Ministry of Finance, the Minister of Finance (Bayan Jabr) said during his recent visit to the Jordanian capital Amman, said the Central Bank of Iraq confounded financially estimated (twenty two) billion dollars and three tons of gold intended to support the dinar, saying that successful fiscal policy pursued in Iraq have contributed to increasing the value of the dinar against the dollar, noting that all efforts will be channeled to delete three zeros from the value of the dinar.

http://translate.google.com/translat...26prmd%3Dimvns

• Upvote 5

Good article. No need to comment concern the content of the article; it was very clear.

The 22 Billion, plus the gold, and I should say plus the oil will be able to handle the revaluing of the dinar. I just wish we knew the rate and date. We know it is not 1000dinar to one dollar, that's clearly stated. But there is no indication of a rate. Oh well, guess we wait. Please, NOT LONG!!

This is an interesting little article. It says so much in few words, I hardly know what to do. My take on this is, they want to raise the rate of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the zero's. Definitely no lop here. 2nd, and this is interesting, the CBI has denied the dinar will be worth thousands of dollars. I suspect this is about what we are dreaming of back here in the US, UK, Australia....Canada....yes they are mentioning the RV. And they are denying the dinar is going to worth thousands of dollars. 3rd, it appears they are laying out what will support the plan of dinar. It looks like 22 billion dollars, (not dinar), and three tons of gold. I am thinking this might be part of the 60 million or it is separate stash designated just for their plan. This will then begin the new currency without the three zero's. JMO.

This is an interesting little article. It says so much in few words, I hardly know what to do. My take on this is, they want to raise the rate of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the zero's. Definitely no lop here. 2nd, and this is interesting, the CBI has denied the dinar will be worth thousands of dollars. I suspect this is about what we are dreaming of back here in the US, UK, Australia....Canada....yes they are mentioning the RV. And they are denying the dinar is going to worth thousands of dollars. 3rd, it appears they are laying out what will support the plan of dinar. It looks like 22 billion dollars, (not dinar), and three tons of gold. I am thinking this might be part of the 60 million or it is separate stash designated just for their plan. This will then begin the new currency without the three zero's. JMO.

I appreciate your break down on things you work hard and make things easier to understand, I sure hope the same.... I am ready to get off the ride and enjoy my summer :) Go RV!!!!

Edited by Dinaronair

I appreciate your break down on things you work hard and make things easier to understand, I sure hope the same.... I am ready to get off the ride and enjoy my summer :) Go RV!!!!

Your welcome. Apparently this is an old article, however pretty much most of the currency articles are derived from old article and placed under a new date. It may, I hope is, the missing piece on procedure.

• Upvote 1