Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where I come from down the Beach a bit

msmortgagewiz

so beautiful and free....I grew up with horses. Around the house we had saddlebreds. The saddlemare that I claimed for my own was red and she had a red colt. I named him Rosco.....I can see him running with his tail straight up in the air.....what a beautiful sight. What a beautiful memory you have brought to mind....Thankyou.

• Upvote 2

so beautiful and free....I grew up with horses. Around the house we had saddlebreds. The saddlemare that I claimed for my own was red and she had a red colt. I named him Rosco.....I can see him running with his tail straight up in the air.....what a beautiful sight. What a beautiful memory you have brought to mind....Thankyou.

The horses in Carolla run wild and free just as they are seen in the video. They are heavily protected, and a felony to any person bringing harm to any of them. One of my fondest memories is sitting on this very beach and watching them come up the shoreline towards me. I am glad I could share with you, and that I was able to bring back a beautiful memory for you too. After all we have been through it was just time for some reflection tonight.

• Upvote 2

The horses in Carolla run wild and free just as they are seen in the video. They are heavily protected, and a felony to any person bringing harm to any of them. One of my fondest memories is sitting on this very beach and watching them come up the shoreline towards me. I am glad I could share with you, and that I was able to bring back a beautiful memory for you too. After all we have been through it was just time for some reflection tonight.

thankyou and your state for the protection and well-being of one of the most beautiful animals (in my eyes) in the world..I just can't begin to tell you the love and the joy that my brother and I enjoyed with our ponies and horses. To know these beautiful creatures are protected makes me smile, again I appreciate you sharing....barb

• Upvote 1

Horses are fantastic creatures. I grew up riding. My first horse was a 16 hand App mare. She was wild and way too much for me to handle as a young girl. My parents sold her and bought me a perfect AQHA registered gelding, his name was Puddin Head Skip. We were best friends.

At the end of the day I would love to own a horse again. Horses are interesting animals and fun to hang out with. Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 2

thankyou and your state for the protection and well-being of one of the most beautiful animals (in my eyes) in the world..I just can't begin to tell you the love and the joy that my brother and I enjoyed with our ponies and horses. To know these beautiful creatures are protected makes me smile, again I appreciate you sharing....barb

You would have to kind of look at a map to get a idea of the lay of the coastal barriers of Va and NC. Our beaches are just connected so one could be walking on along Virginia Beach and step into a North Carolina Beach as is the case of Carolla, NC. In the past, if you had a beach access pass you could drive from Sandbridge Beach (located in VA) to NC Beaches within a 10 minute drive. Beach access by way of a vehicle (because of the dunes, which are also protected) have limited vehicle access now. It's still a beautiful drive from the mainland to some of the most pristine beaches on the East Coast. If you have never been to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, plan a trip. Start in our lovely resort city and drive to the NC coastal barriers, lots to do and see. The Wright Brothers Memorial. Jockeys Ridge (hang gliding), Nags Head, and the ultimate beach "Hatteras" are all well worth the trip. Talk to you soon.

• Upvote 1