Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS GURU SPEAKS THE TRUTH... OUCH

Dinar Buddy

Bulldog75: 9:55AM CST: BULLDOG75: AS WE SAID LAST NIGHT, THIS INVESTMENT IS SPECULATIVE AND THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. blink.gif

Okie and his pet, Bulldog74-3/4ths, have had a REVELATION!!!

After the 36th FALSE RV they've called so far. . .they have NOW decided that this must be a "SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT"???

Great Cesar's Ghost! What hole under a ROCK did these slimeballs crawl out from??

• Upvote 4

I Can Guarantee That He's An Idiot .....

There you go, Thug has spoken. I'm not going to bang my head against the wall re: this investment. I tend to trust my gut. It has served me well. We will make some money off our investment. The timeline and the rate are questionable. I'm patient.

• Upvote 1

I wrote these 23 points to help you regain your sanity.

I have had to pull away from dinarland quite a bit to stay sane and keep my emotions in-check, but from what little I do read/listen to these days, it has gotten out of control, and you need to know that 99% of what is going on out there is complete garbage.

1. There are NO NEW TREASURY NOTES COMING!!! The Federal Reserve has a 99 year contract with the USA to perform as it's central bank which is up for renewal this year, that is a fact. The rumors of all dollars disappearing, debt being forgiven, mortgages being deleted are all CRAP! To understand our current monetary system you should go to youtube and look up "money as debt" which will give you a decent introduction to what is going on and how it works. In order for there to be money, there has to be debt. DEBT IS MONEY, money cannot exist without debt. The "powers-that-be" are not going to let us out of a debt slavery-system and into a debt-free society. They have spent 200 years getting us to where we are, and they are not going to throw it all away now. When you own most of the gold reserves, and own the printing presses that produce our currencies, you get to make up the rules, you are not subservient to alien powers or to "occupy wall street" dirtbag hippies.

2. There will not be a "global reset" post-RV. Granted, many countries will have certain economic infusions and benefits, but things will not drastically change like the rumors out there say they will, for basically the same reasons listed above.

3. There is/are no "prosperity programs" out there. If you follow this rabbit hole of information, you find that the same people peddling this crap believe that there is an elite master race of aliens who are disguised as humans and they are going to fix everything. This rabbit hole goes back 30 years, and just keeps growing and adding to itself, but fraud stacked up on top fraud is still it's basic element; fraud. This same group of people believe that there is an angel "saint germain" who is guiding the "lightbringers" and "white hats" to the final days of worldwide economic prosperity and reform. Incidentally, this is the same group that introduced the new treasury notes (nicknamed rainbow currency) into rumor-land. Its all garbage, next time you read this stuff, delete it before you lose more brain cells. My friend Marcus Curtis did a great job laying this all out over a year ago.

4. OKIE is never right, he never has been right, so quit listening to him or any of his ilk. I hate reading that "okie is never wrong, he's early and just has intel before anyone else", I say BS! If you mean early, as in Okie saying we would be cashed out and at the banks A YEAR AGO was early, yes, he was just a tad early. I am sure Okie is a nice guy, but his sources are garbage, not a single time has he ever been right, so quit listening to him! Johnnywg is also a complete moron, ignore him as well.

5. There are no algorithm's working their way through the RV process. Notice how that Johnnywg crap was the hot topic and suddenly disappeared after weeks of getting people to buy into it? Yeah, that's because it was all lies. The RV will be activated after 1 meeting, 1 phone conference call, and then 1 push of a button, that's it plain and simple. Remember about 1 1/2 years ago the RV was about to take place but there was a "broken antenna" which stopped the RV? Well, this is just as big of a lie as this is, so don't believe any of it.

6. There are no rates getting ready to "drop in". The RV is not a game of "Connect 4" where you drop in your little black or red RV chip, connect 4, and then the banks screens come alive with a new rate. There is no tube connecting 2 computers together and the RV rate is going to slide down from one to another. There is no number hovering around in cyberspace waiting to fall into planetary alignment and land on the desk of a FOREX manager. Don't believe their lies.

7. There are no "hot, live" screens waiting for a rate. My MAC is currently "hot" and "live" but that doesn't mean SQUAT, and neither should this so-called "intel". Just because there are computers turned on all around the world, doesn't mean they have anything to do with an eminent RV coming soon.

8. Countries do not have "swift codes" they are waiting for. Now I already knew these guru's were idiots before they tried to promote this crap, but this is so ridiculous, it ranks right up there with the broken antenna story from 2010. Once a couple of these morons exposed their stupidity by saying that "countries were waiting to get their swift codes before the RV could happen" I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that anything they ever had to say was lies. COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE SWIFT CODES, BANKS DO!!! Find out more here: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/SWIFT_Code

9. We are not in a window, and there are no "windows" to be in. For months and months now, guru after guru states how we are in a "great window" for this week, this day, this month, etc. Once again, garbage. There truthfully is only one so-called window, that is from today up to the RV, period. There is no RV window that opens and closes, having opportunities to RV, then stopping, then starting, then a great week, then a crappy week, blah blah blah. No such thing exists, it's just a bunch of idiots trying to predict a timeframe, so when it does RV they get to stick out their chest at their post-RV parties and brag how they were right, they are so awesome and live their 15 minutes of fame. They are all so small minded, they don't realize that 6 months post-RV, nobody will give a crap about any of them, nobody will be on their stupid chatrooms aside from the 10-15 diehards.

10. There will be no $12, $18, $22, $24 rate! This particular issue is what caused me to write this whole email. I read some crap online this weekend about a $22-24 rate and I wanted to SLAP somebody. I hope and pray none of you are dumb enough to believe this stuff. Lets remember the FACTS; 1) Shabbibi stated a couple years ago that the intrinsic value of their currency could be as high as $8-12 due to their oil reserves but will not be at that level. 2) The MOST credible documented information I have seen EVER in this whole investment, was the IMF website that stated very clearly that Iraq was enabled to "restore their currency to pre-crisis levels (pre-saddam) and to increase that by as much as 20% due to inflationary factors". IF THE IMF LIMITS YOU TO 20% INCREASE OF $3.22, THEN THATS ALL YOU GET, PERIOD. These outlandish rates are impossible, unreasonable, and totally unsubstantiated. There is NO WAY you will see a rate higher than the $4.00 range. They may have oil, but they have no economy, and nobody else uses their currency. The only reason our dollar has any strength/buying power is because it is used all over the world. Use your brains, apply a little bit of logic and reason to these ridiculous things being spewed out all over the internet, it's junk, quit following these people because they are all liars.

11. FOREX does not stop/start the RV.FOREX is a facilitator for exchange, not a market-maker in-and-of itself. There is no "FOREX Master" who sits behind a desk with a "fresh hot live rate" blinking on his screen awaiting a call from Shabbibi so he can press a button. It doesn't work like that. FOREX sits there waiting to be fed a rate/info FROM THE CBI, period. Read more here: http://en.wikipedia....exchange_market

12. This is NOT a "moving target". The only reason these morons proclaim there is a moving target, is because they tell you their best GUESS, it NEVER happens like they say it will, then they proclaim the target has moved... What if you received an email every single day that said "the RV will happen in 2 days"... would you believe it after a week, a month, 6 months, a year??? Obviously a lot of people have, because that's all these guys say with their moving targets. It's 100% unreliable fictitious crap.

13. Banks will not receive green codes. I am not even going to explain this one, ridiculous, stop listening to them... There is no green, orange, or red lights, blinking or not blinking, flashing banners etc.

14. Banks will not have the RV rates on their "front screens" prior to the official RV. The RV rate will originate with the CBI. That rate info will be "pushed" to all banks who are connected to the FOREX market.

15. The RV rate is NOT (and never will be) "making it's way" through the system. This is not molasses running down a hill, ketchup coming out of a bottle or a game of dominoes where you flick one, and 10 minutes later the last one falls. Electronic information moves at such a high rate of speed it is barely noticeable. Traders have access to rates that adjust within fractions of a second, and so do the banks. Information is virtually instantaneous, the RV rate will post on CBI and milliseconds later will be live around the world. I just read tonight, that it is making its way through the timezones, what a load of crap. The RV will happen and post worldwide just as fast (if not faster) than me hitting the "send" button at the conclusion of this email and it showing up in your inbox.

16. There is no legitimate quiet period of intel that will effect the RV. There is no mastermind behind the RV process calling all these chatroom owners telling them that if they don't shut up and quit talking about the intel, then the RV won't happen. Being an investor for the past couple of years, I have witnesses 3-4 different times that there was some kind of emergency intel/chatroom intel shutdown. Just take 2 seconds and think about this logically... You have a multi-Trillion dollar worldwide economic transformation that a small fraction of the worlds population knows about, and most of those people have a million dinar or less, and SOMEHOW their online bantering and sharing of FALSE rumors and FAKE intel is going to hamper the process!?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?! We have been told 1000 times how "we were never supposed to know about this in the first place" and now we are somehow holding it up. Iraq doesn't care about you, or what you know, or how much dinar you have, and they certainly could care less about your conference calls and your chatrooms. Drop your ego's guys, you're not that important. Since this just happened AGAIN last week, wait another 4-6 months, and if we don't have an RV, this recycled rumor will come up again, and the sites will shut down for a day or 2, then pop back up again.

17. Neither Obama, China, Aliens or blue space monkeys in hats are stopping the RV. We have been told soooo many times that the RV started, was making it's way through the system, and then was stopped by Obama, China, the Illuminati, black hats, white hats or Shabbibi's ugly red-headed stepchild. These idiots are never going to quit making up lies, so do yourself a favor and ignore them before their stupidity leaks from the screen into your eyeballs and then rots your brain. Once the RV "starts" it is over with and will never go away, never to be hampered by anyone for any reason.

18. There will not be a short 48-72 hour cash-in period. Many articles out there state quite plainly that the small and large denominations will co-exist for 2 years, so don't worry about it.

19. This is not a "currency play". Quit using that terminology, it makes you sound stupid and ignorant.

20. There is no "misinformation" coming out of Iraq to confuse you. The proper terminology is called "lies that idiots tell to make themselves sound important". Whether you knew the exact second of the RV, the day or week of the RV is totally irrelevant to Iraq, they could care less about you and your 1.5 million dinar, nobody is sitting in a Baghdad office thinking of the newest rumor to spread so that you don't know what day the RV is going to take place for your cash-in appointment at Wells Fargo in some no-name town on the outskirts of Alabama. DELETE this thought pattern from your mind.

21. There will be no LOP. Plenty of articles out there now to dispel this stuff about lopping. If you still believe in a lop, sell your dinar back to dinar banker, delete all dinar links and chatrooms from your "favorites" and move on with your life. If you don't think your dinar will be worth more money in the future, there is no reason you should still be holding onto it, so sell it and shut up.

22. There is no drop dead date. Just like there are no windows, there is no drop-dead date.

23. There will not be an RV in 195 countries. This is such stupid and idiotic rumor, I shouldn't even be addressing it. There are only 196 countries in the world, and they all aren't going to RV on the same day. This rumor makes no sense whatsoever. If you want to maek teh argument that post-RV many countries that hold/own dinar will reduce debts and fix certain ailments of their economies and that could potentially be reflected in the value of their currency in a "micro-sense", then yes, that is slightly possible, but NOT in an "RV" sort of way. Use your brain. http://geography.abo...ercountries.htm

If you knew the slightest bit about the banking world and monetary policy, you would know and understand that 99% of the garbage that is posted in these forums and "intel" updates is totally untrue and baseless. These rumors follow cycles, so watch for them. One idiot will make up something stupid like flashing amber lights, back screens blinking green, intel shutdowns, bank packages, ATM machines filling up, broken antennas being fixed etc etc. All the sudden one chatroom/group will discuss the latest "intel", it gets exaggerated, then leaks out to another website, then onto a couple conference calls and is discussed ad-nauseum and is all that people talk about, then a week or 2 or 3 later it fizzles out and disappears and a new jackass shows up out of nowhere and makes up a new batch of "BS stew" and throws it out there and the cycle starts all over again.

I am BEGGING you to quit believing this garbage. Save yourself time, energy, stress, etc. and use your brain. If it doesn't make sense, it's not because these people are smarter than you and you just can't grasp it, it is because it is a pack of lies that aren't supposed to make sense, its all sensationalism and ego with no logic, reason, or accountability.

I hope that helps. You're very welcome.

• Upvote 9

my friend i thoroughly enjoyed the effort you put into that and i read every drop. thanks for sharing. +1

i got started in this investment well after the half way point of 2011. at that time recaps was all i knew and hence the guru's intel. things for me changed when a buddy called me on a saturday screaming into the phone that iraq was on complete lock down and under media black out. already being a bit fed up from guru guaranteed dates coming and going my cynical side kicked in and i started asking him questions of which he couldn't answer personally because he was taking the guru's word for it. and so i researched it and saw that news was still flowing out of iraq and no borders had been closed.

life changed for the both of us after that, and even 5 mins on recaps gave me a sick feeling on the inside. (smelling rancit garbage tends to have that affect on a person) i ended up deleting my bookmark and limiting my visits from daily to almost non-existent. i still like to read wang-dang and iqdteam postings.

• Upvote 1