Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yota, Just-N-Time, and Stryker....

Regardless of who you're a "fan" of reading in the forum, the bottom line is that these guys don't know anymore than you do. They do a good job interpreting the articles to fit what we all want to hear, but I have personally and professionally disagreed with a lot of things they post. Its a speculative investment and we should all continue to read the news and educate ourselves based on research, not based on what a few people interpret things as. No offense to them whatsoever, but I've seen this forum turn into more of a popularity contest about "pluses and minuses and evening-you -out" than about the Iraqi Dinar. I personally wish the plus/minus system didn't exist. I'm not here for a popularity contest. And I've noticed, quite honestly, that since certain people have stopped posting a whole new group of people has felt more comfortable posting. What does that say?

Doesn't say anything....people are trying to fill in the gaps. Boy you keep this up jas you can stand over by the punch bowl.

• Upvote 3

Regardless of who you're a "fan" of reading in the forum, the bottom line is that these guys don't know anymore than you do. They do a good job interpreting the articles to fit what we all want to hear, but I have personally and professionally disagreed with a lot of things they post. Its a speculative investment and we should all continue to read the news and educate ourselves based on research, not based on what a few people interpret things as. No offense to them whatsoever, but I've seen this forum turn into more of a popularity contest about "pluses and minuses and evening-you -out" than about the Iraqi Dinar. I personally wish the plus/minus system didn't exist. I'm not here for a popularity contest. And I've noticed, quite honestly, that since certain people have stopped posting a whole new group of people has felt more comfortable posting. What does that say?

So....can we have stryker back now. :unsure:

***///BSB***///

Flight Surgeon Sarge sez: :surgeon:

RONBERTA - you take it easy, son.

Sumthin' like thet can make ya feel old afer yer time,

so take all the time you need to heal, drinks LOTS o' water and easy does it, Boy!

***///BSB***///

You betcha --- when you kids git t' Vegas, put some gloves on 'em and toss 'em into a ring and let 'em have at it! :P

Sure is a shame to have 'em MIA whilst this thing seems to be windin' up to wind down. :(

first off a Big THANK YOU SARGE for your service to this Great Country!! And thanks for the Great advise,after 30yrs of construction my back needed a second surgery and now I've got arhtrites in my right shoulder,man can't get a break lol,I need this to hit well so my wife and I can retire and enjoy the rest of our lives and I hope everyone here can retire as well! GO RV!!

Knowing and talking to them, they aren't coming back...they got bad mouthed and accused of a hidden agenda that wasn't true... that was blown out of proportion. They are all doing good though...no worries from them.

redsand did bamagirl go with them? Have missed her imput as well. :(

first off a Big THANK YOU SARGE for your service to this Great Country!! And thanks for the Great advise,after 30yrs of construction my back needed a second surgery and now I've got arhtrites in my right shoulder,man can't get a break lol,I need this to hit well so my wife and I can retire and enjoy the rest of our lives and I hope everyone here can retire as well! GO RV!!

wow 30 years i can only imagine i did about 5 years here in the northern california with private contractors. did roofing, hanging ducting and door frames and installing ac units had to pick them up on flat beds all around modesto, turlock, merced, waterford area before the economy went realy down hill. It takes a toll even when your young but i learned a lot about construction on how to build things. Its tough work and can drain you. I wish you luck and yes i think we will all be plleased.

Edited by easyrider

redsand did bamagirl go with them? Have missed her imput as well. :(

No-she has not been feeling well with a bad Sinus infection. She also was heading to the beach today I believe, but was not really feeling up to even going. Everyone keep her in your prayers!

No-she has not been feeling well with a bad Sinus infection. She also was heading to the beach today I believe, but was not really feeling up to even going. Everyone keep her in your prayers!

Thanks HH....we decided to go tomorrow and I am feeling a little better today....thanks for all the prayers!!