Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yota, Just-N-Time, and Stryker....

I have always found that the ones that get offended , get aggressive and still bring over some quality information, conversation and attitude are the people that are most passionate about a particular thing .... in this case the RV of the IQD .... weather there for or against, every point of view is valid.

You would be stupid to just dismiss someone just because you hope it will come out a different way and they dont think the same way as you.

we need these people it keeps this site alive .... if everyone her just 100% believed in a straight up RV of whatever rate .... this may as well be Okies site !!

I will agree that sometimes certain people come across as bieng a bit abrasive heck I do sometimes ... were all capable of it, it's just how others percieve it at the time of posting.

I for one would like to see all these guys back, we'll all be better for it .

Wether you like them or not, if they can provoke you to think it's a good thing.

• Upvote 6

I have always found that the ones that get offended , get aggressive and still bring over some quality information, conversation and attitude are the people that are most passionate about a particular thing .... in this case the RV of the IQD .... weather there for or against, every point of view is valid.

You would be stupid to just dismiss someone just because you hope it will come out a different way and they dont think the same way as you.

we need these people it keeps this site alive .... if everyone her just 100% believed in a straight up RV of whatever rate .... this may as well be Okies site !!

I will agree that sometimes certain people come across as bieng a bit abrasive heck I do sometimes ... were all capable of it, it's just how others percieve it at the time of posting.

Wether you like them or not, if they can provoke you to think it's a good thing.

Providing info and opinions in a respectfull manner should be the norm. Some Ego's get in the way of listening,understanding,& accepting others thoughts and opinions. JMO

• Upvote 2

Knowing and talking to them, they aren't coming back...they got bad mouthed and accused of a hidden agenda that wasn't true... that was blown out of proportion. They are all doing good though...no worries from them.

Thanks for letting us know, Red... my best to them all. Think if we google them we can find their new home?

KK

• Upvote 1

and for that I will even you out .... what goes around comes around +1 buddy

I dont know why anyone would neg Gmartin .... I disagreed with him but never negged him , there's no point.... I'd rather disagree with someone publicly than anonymously neg them

Awesome post. I rarely if ever use my neg option. If I want to argue a post I will do so with my words. Words are so much more effective. Peace guys! :D

• Upvote 1

Knowing and talking to them, they aren't coming back...they got bad mouthed and accused of a hidden agenda that wasn't true... that was blown out of proportion. They are all doing good though...no worries from them.

They will be fine!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;):D

“They are the best”

good to see you back on GG,as you are always positive! what do you think of all the going's on? to me it's looking very good- Your thoughts? Hey sonny1 see you are looking @ this your thoughts on the RV

'ronberta',

Good evening and thank you for the kind words!

I am feeling very positive and uplifted about the current situation for the "Revaluation" of the IQD and quantify all of the tremendous "behind the scenes" goings on relating to the various government players in getting things accomplished is outstanding.

As I have been saying since I joined DV, follow the money trail and their actions, not words!!!!!

Have a good evening!

GG

dont know about just-n-time ..... but Stryker and JF are on Mod review, no Idea when they'll be back

Thank you for your response!

GG

i agree, i hope these guys come back, yota is such an asset, stryker, well he knows how i feel, we talk so he knows, and just in time, we love you mannnnn or lady.....

'sonny1',

Good evening and thank you for your response as well!

I agree those posters were extremely valuable IMO and brought thoughtful and insightful information in a very helpful way.

Thank you,

GG

thanks man,as always very good to see you on here,I'm recovering from back surgery now so I have too much time on my hands,but with the news Adam is bringing out it is sure looking good,just wanted your thoughts. Thanks sonny and GG

'ronberta',

Thank you once again and I hope you get to feeling better! I recently was injured at work and will be off work for a couple of days.....so, I guess I will be "hovering" around DV for some good news and some laughs!!!

Thank you,

GG

'redsand',

Good evening and thank you for your response!

Please express our thanks and well wishes to the "Three-Amigos" and maybe they can "RISE" above some of the negativity and return to provide their valuable information to the MANY who have become thankful to them.

Thank you,

GG

Fyi - Yota Just Started Posting In The News Section ! smile.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

'D-Thug',

Good evening and thank you for your response!

Listen, I would like to pre-order a case of "Thuggies" for next week, but I would like to know the method of shipment.......!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Your words are on target. I want to know every angle of this investment to include those of the lopsters. I'm a brainy accounting nerd, that's how I make my living. I have a decent grasp of this investment. If anything this investment has taught me a lot and made me a better representative to my clients.

***///BSB***///

Aw, shucks... I miss the 'ol ill-tempered, teeth-gnashin', nostril-fllarin, giddy-yups we used to have here when

all the boys were in the foxhole t'gether... :(

Soap boxes'd come out, a coupla folks'd git thier dander up, other folks'd jump into the fray n' take sides,

some fur would fly, a MOD'd stumble onto the accident scene (ruh-roh!), we'd all git a good 'ol Sunday Prayer Meetin' lecture,

then there'd be apologies n' a whole lotta kissin' n' makin' up... :P

SIGH....

But what I miss most is the amount of information, ideas and humour that came outta it all at the end. ;)

God, you're funny!!! Best part of coming on this site. From now on I'm just high tailin' it to the Sarge posts!!

• Upvote 1

Regardless of who you're a "fan" of reading in the forum, the bottom line is that these guys don't know anymore than you do. They do a good job interpreting the articles to fit what we all want to hear, but I have personally and professionally disagreed with a lot of things they post. Its a speculative investment and we should all continue to read the news and educate ourselves based on research, not based on what a few people interpret things as. No offense to them whatsoever, but I've seen this forum turn into more of a popularity contest about "pluses and minuses and evening-you -out" than about the Iraqi Dinar. I personally wish the plus/minus system didn't exist. I'm not here for a popularity contest. And I've noticed, quite honestly, that since certain people have stopped posting a whole new group of people has felt more comfortable posting. What does that say?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4