Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yota, Just-N-Time, and Stryker....

Good after noon DV Family,

Is it me or am I missing something; what has happened to the excellent posts, insight, news, and analysis by Yota, Just-N-Time, and Styker?

Surely they would be offering great opinions and news articles yesterday and today!

Thank you,

GG

Good after noon DV Family,

Is it me or am I missing something; what has happened to the excellent posts, insight, news, and analysis by Yota, Just-N-Time, and Styker?

Surely they would be offering great opinions and news articles yesterday and today!

Thank you,

GG

dont know about just-n-time ..... but Stryker and JF are on Mod review, no Idea when they'll be back

• Upvote 1

they are all afraid of people Negging them because they give good info. I know I'm fairly sick of randoms coming in here and negging me for no reason.

if you dont wanna be negged dont post false information ... there on MOD review there not hiding or afraid

From what I read the other day they can come back if they apologise for what they said, there not banned from the site they can still post but all there posts have to be reviewed by the Mod's before they are put up on the forum. .... ultimately it's Adam's call

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion this site as a whole is turning more to RD as a promoted thought. It now encourages those that believe in RD to be more opinionated & combative. It's Adam's site and I'm just a guest and I respect that,he can do as he wishes. And I also know that I have a choice as whether to be a member or not. Best to all

• Upvote 2

they are all afraid of people Negging them because they give good info. I know I'm fairly sick of randoms coming in here and negging me for no reason.

I gave you a plus. Hope it helps. I've been trashed around here a few times as well simply because I disagreed with the post. I really don't care about being neged. I'm not here trying to win a popularity contest. All I care about is our investment and the important people in my life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ski I gave you a plus to help... Us texans tend to ruffle feathers, but to each thier own... I have my plan ready for when it pops, and I am a supporting member of this site and AM, so other than that......... Roll RV already!! ;)

• Upvote 2

I gave you a plus. Hope it helps. I've been trashed around here a few times as well simply because I disagreed with the post. I really don't care about being neged. I'm not here trying to win a popularity contest. All I care about is our investment and the important people in my life.

and for that I will even you out .... what goes around comes around +1 buddy

I dont know why anyone would neg Gmartin .... I disagreed with him but never negged him , there's no point.... I'd rather disagree with someone publicly than anonymously neg them

• Upvote 4

if you dont wanna be negged dont post false information ... there on MOD review there not hiding or afraid

From what I read the other day they can come back if they apologise for what they said, there not banned from the site they can still post but all there posts have to be reviewed by the Mod's before they are put up on the forum. .... ultimately it's Adam's call

I think that the threesome can be overly aggressive and insulting with members, at times. It's a huge turn off for me and deters other members from posting legitimate questions with the intent to learn. Hopefully, the clan will make amends with the mods and Adam if necessary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey ron, just trying to follow the news, it seems to be coming to an end though.

thanks man,as always very good to see you on here,I'm recovering from back surgery now so I have too much time on my hands,but with the news Adam is bringing out it is sure looking good,just wanted your thoughts. Thanks sonny and GG

***///BSB***///

Aw, shucks... I miss the 'ol ill-tempered, teeth-gnashin', nostril-fllarin, giddy-yups we used to have here when

all the boys were in the foxhole t'gether... :(

Soap boxes'd come out, a coupla folks'd git thier dander up, other folks'd jump into the fray n' take sides,

some fur would fly, a MOD'd stumble onto the accident scene (ruh-roh!), we'd all git a good 'ol Sunday Prayer Meetin' lecture,

then there'd be apologies n' a whole lotta kissin' n' makin' up... :P

SIGH....

But what I miss most is the amount of information, ideas and humour that came outta it all at the end. ;)

• Upvote 4

***///BSB***///

Flight Surgeon Sarge sez: :surgeon:

RONBERTA - you take it easy, son.

Sumthin' like thet can make ya feel old afer yer time,

so take all the time you need to heal, drinks LOTS o' water and easy does it, Boy!

Agreed, Sarge. I for one sure hope some good comes out of this present state of absenteism.

***///BSB***///

You betcha --- when you kids git t' Vegas, put some gloves on 'em and toss 'em into a ring and let 'em have at it! :P

Sure is a shame to have 'em MIA whilst this thing seems to be windin' up to wind down. :(

• Upvote 1

Knowing and talking to them, they aren't coming back...they got bad mouthed and accused of a hidden agenda that wasn't true... that was blown out of proportion. They are all doing good though...no worries from them.

Edited by redsand
  • Upvote 1