Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Folks is this really going to just pop this week. The GOI still have months, maybe a full year of laws to agree upon and services to implement to see an actual RV or RI. The earliest might be around September 2012. I have been in for over a year and it seems we are all on the same hamster wheel.

Are the guru close to calling this RV & RI?? Have we stopped asking to tough questions of the GURUS on the regular conference calls. We too need to keep the pressure on the money we have spent... <_<

Right??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Folks is this really going to just pop this week. The GOI still have months, maybe a full year of laws to agree upon and services to implement to see an actual RV or RI. The earliest might be around September 2012. I have been in for over a year and it seems we are all on the same hamster wheel.

Are the guru close to calling this RV & RI?? Have we stopped asking to tough questions of the GURUS on the regular conference calls. We too need to keep the pressure on the money we have spent... dry.gif

Right??

The GURU's know nothing this is pretty clear from the past 2 years of weekly date and rate predictions .... I dont know why you would waste your time asking them questions .....

• Upvote 2

The GURU's know nothing this is pretty clear from the past 2 years of weekly date and rate predictions .... I dont know why you would waste your time asking them questions .....

The Gurus have been misinformed by there contacts 100% of the time for the last 2+ Years, yet the Gurus supposedly still believe the same bad info from the same bad contacts. No one ca be that stupid unless they have an agenda which requires them to play dumb. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

They have not been right yet. We dont need a guru to tell us what the cbi has been telling us for months.......something is gonna happen....now they are telling us when.....sept 2012-jan 2013. That is when we will find out if rv or rd. Wow I gave you a date....hope I am not a guru...lol.

Are the guru close to calling this RV & RI?? Have we stopped asking to tough questions of the GURUS on the regular conference calls. We too need to keep the pressure on the money we have spent... <_<

Right??

I don't participate in any guru conference calls. There are only a few people that I listen to in this investment, and they are those that bring the news articles and just do their interpretation to them. Even then, I still use my own common sense. I really don't think we have several more months, but that has nothing to do with the Guru's. I draw a huge line between people like Adam and Guru's. Even though some sites refer to him as a guru, to me there is no comparrison between someone like Okie and Adam. I really have never understood why anyone would want to subscribe to those who call the RV week after week for years. JMHO but if it looks like a skunk, walks like a skunk, and smells like a skunk....then it is probably a skunk.

They have not been right yet. We dont need a guru to tell us what the cbi has been telling us for months.......something is gonna happen....now they are telling us when.....sept 2012-jan 2013. That is when we will find out if rv or rd. Wow I gave you a date....hope I am not a guru...lol.

Ha ha ha - no , UR not a guru but I do believe you are the first one to push/lean the date past xmas into Jan 2013. Every year it's the same thing - some event causes us to get fired up - then another and another - month by month - event by event - analysis by analysis. Man, if AXE could package the excitment and anticipation this site generates into a body wash, people could smell an RV coming for miles :D

This week looks as good as any other... :rolleyes:

GH

• Upvote 1

Right??

Actually it probably wont happen until the 100 year Federal Reserve Charter runs out in Dec 2013. The Fed Res. charter will not be renewed and at that time is when the world will do a currency reset. I hope I am wrong. :rolleyes:

Right??

Actually it probably wont happen until the 100 year Federal Reserve Charter runs out in Dec 2013. The Fed Res. charter will not be renewed and at that time is when the world will do a currency reset. I hope I am wrong. :rolleyes: