Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from Dinar Detectives

There will be no LOP. Plenty of articles out there now to dispel this stuff about lopping. If you still believe in a lop, sell your dinar back to dinar banker, delete all dinar links and chatrooms from your "favorites" and move on with your life.

Read more:

I particularly liked this part!!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There sure have been a lot of posts from newbies as of late, but not your typical "I'm new to the Dinar" thing. They seem to be coming from people from other sites, possibly "Guru's" who, in my opinion, are attempting to infect the DV site with their mumbo-jumbo. This is just my observation, and my message will self destruct after the RV.

GO RV...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like the basic thinking here.....pretty much nailed the way the IMF and Forex works......still have issue with RI +20%. It would make sense if IMF was implying "if all these were equal" meaning they would accept RI +20% if same number of dinar in circulation at time of RI as when it was $3.22. But by all documented sources, it is simply not the case.....if there are trillions in circulation today, the math does not add up. When dinar was valued at $3.22 there was only about 30 billion in circulation......there are trillions of dinar out there today (if you can believe the CBI website or any number of other articles recently put out by Shabs or Saleh) To Rv at over $3 is an impossibility....sorry, but run the numbers. The math does not lie :P JMHO

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

@RSL Awwwww somebody sounds like they need a little sleep. No need for your negativity at all.

Who made you the total authority and complete knowledge base for the entire globe, know everything do you ?

TimS likes to pi$$ on every parade he can. <_<

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I like the basic thinking here.....pretty much nailed the way the IMF and Forex works......still have issue with RI +20%. It would make sense if IMF was implying "if all these were equal" meaning they would accept RI +20% if same number of dinar in circulation at time of RI as when it was $3.22. But by all documented sources, it is simply not the case.....if there are trillions in circulation today, the math does not add up. When dinar was valued at $3.22 there was only about 30 billion in circulation......there are trillions of dinar out there today (if you can believe the CBI website or any number of other articles recently put out by Shabs or Saleh) To Rv at over $3 is an impossibility....sorry, but run the numbers. The math does not lie :P JMHO

Exactly what I was gonna say tim ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There sure have been a lot of posts from newbies as of late, but not your typical "I'm new to the Dinar" thing. They seem to be coming from people from other sites, possibly "Guru's" who, in my opinion, are attempting to infect the DV site with their mumbo-jumbo. This is just my observation, and my message will self destruct after the RV.

GO RV...

Are you saying RSL = Okie?

www.kitcomm.com...

Post #54 says the following:

To put this discussion to rest.

The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act).

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221).

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341. See www.law.cornell.edu...

This is where it stands today. Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

So it looks like the FED got a 20 year charter on 23 dec. 1913 and on 25 feb. 1927, this was changed to perpetual..

The URL of Cornell looks very original.

So the charter is perpetual, or there must be some other change after 1927.

Only an act of Congress can end the FED.

@RSL Awwwww somebody sounds like they need a little sleep. No need for your negativity at all.

Who made you the total authority and complete knowledge base for the entire globe, know everything do you ?

who are you for jumping on them for this post! I don't see it as pumping or Anti-pumping!

People we all need to be respectful of one another! this tension and confrontation is not needed nor will it be tolerated! please don't ruin the forums for others!

I think it was a great post and very down to earth!

they never claimed it would go to 3.22, simply said anything higher then 3.22 + 20% for inflation was not going to happen, IMF said 3.22 + 20% was a max!

again great post!

GO RV/RI

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who are you for jumping on them for this post! I don't see it as pumping or Anti-pumping!

People we all need to be respectful of one another! this tension and confrontation is not needed nor will it be tolerated! please don't ruin the forums for others!

I think it was a great post and very down to earth!

they never claimed it would go to 3.22, simply said anything higher then 3.22 + 20% for inflation was not going to happen, IMF said 3.22 + 20% was a max!

again great post!

GO RV/RI

I agree that the IMF never said it would RI at $3.22 +20%....but in my opinion the poster is implying that the $3.22+ number is the more accurate number as opposed to the other $12+ and such predictions...and again, in my opinion, that is still too high for the reason I stated. Sorry if I was misunderstood ;)

• Upvote 1

Yeah I hear you .... aparently the OP has another account and goes by Steeldawg as well .... he posted this same thing under his other user name at the same time as this one ...... it has since been deleted.

Let's just say I wasn't very nice to him, So RSL / Steeldawg which ever user name your going by please accept my apology I've had a pretty rough day marking university papers checking for plagiarism.

Think it's time I was off to bed.

• Upvote 1